Schierke Merch

Hey guys, new to the forum and looking to start a Berserk merch collection. Specifically i am looking for any merchandise related to schierke, I would love a figure/statue of her, but from what i can gather there aren't many, if any, out there. anyway thanks a lot for your help in advance. :schierke:

Welcome to the forum. I'm pretty sure someone else (maybe Derek if you're lucky, since he seems to be the one with the biggest collection among these parts if i'm not mistaken) will be along soon enough to give a comprehensive list of what's available but in the meantime I suggest looking at the Yahoo Auctions thread within this section to get a direct link. Although there isn't a great deal from Schierke related merch from what i've seen, I have come across it in my travels on yahoo, you can see one in particular at www.berserkstatues.com. Happy hunting.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hey there,

There's one non-articulated figure (not statue) from Art of War that was sold as a duo with Isidro. It's been sold out for ages but you can easily find it on auction sites. Worth noting is that the exclusive version includes a small golem figure as well. There are also some kits out there, but not that many and they date back a bit so it might take some time before you find one. This one from Mimyan is probably my favorite. You never know when one might show up, so keep an eye out. It's too bad, you missed this adorable one that was on Yahoo! Japan auctions just last week.

Schierke-CuteKit.jpg

thanks for the info guys, i guess i'll have to keep my eyes open on yahoo japan, any other auction sites that are good for berserk merch, other than the obvious ebay and yahoo japan?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
sanjii said:
thanks for the info guys, i guess i'll have to keep my eyes open on yahoo japan, any other auction sites that are good for berserk merch, other than the obvious ebay and yahoo japan?

In my experience nothing beats Yahoo! Japan auctions, especially when it comes to kits.

That figure is pretty cute, but wow, that Mimyan one is just about perfect - I'd buy it, and I don't consider myself as anything more than a casual collector.

I just wish that more non-Guts/Skull Knight/Griffith figures would be made - they're is awesome and great and good and cool, yes, but I'd love to have a Serpico figure, too, or heck, even Isidro or Azan. There are a lot of great characters in Berserk, and obviously people are still buying figures... </minirant before I go on and on>

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Bekul said:
I just wish that more non-Guts/Skull Knight/Griffith figures would be made - they're is awesome and great and good and cool, yes, but I'd love to have a Serpico figure, too, or heck, even Isidro or Azan.

Don't we all.

Bekul said:
That figure is pretty cute, but wow, that Mimyan one is just about perfect - I'd buy it, and I don't consider myself as anything more than a casual collector.

I just wish that more non-Guts/Skull Knight/Griffith figures would be made - they're is awesome and great and good and cool, yes, but I'd love to have a Serpico figure, too, or heck, even Isidro or Azan. There are a lot of great characters in Berserk, and obviously people are still buying figures... </minirant before I go on and on>

in my short time looking for berserk merch it has already become very frustrating that i cant find figures for practically anyone but guts, griffith, zodd and occasionally skull knight. im hoping this changes, but boy it doesnt look too good does it =/

btw, i also wanted to ask if you guys had any recommended sites or ways of ordering stuff off of yahoo japan, i live in the United States and as you probably know most wont ship outside of Japan and i dont have a connection there

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
sanjii said:
btw, i also wanted to ask if you guys had any recommended sites or ways of ordering stuff off of yahoo japan, i live in the United States and as you probably know most wont ship outside of Japan and i dont have a connection there

You'll have to use a third party, no way around it. There are many posts explaining how it works all over the place, so running a search should get your all the answers you need. You can check out this thread for example: http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=8033.0

Top Bottom