New item: Casting “Beherit: Imperial Ball”

G

Genome

Pre-order of New item: Casting “Beherit: Imperial Ball”

Dear Customers,

We are pleased to inform you our latest item, Casting “Beherit: Imperial Ball”will be open for order at 12:00 p.m(noon) 27th March (Japanese time).

It is the first Berserk article by Collaboration between ART OF WAR and Japanese contemporary artist. Every piece will be completed entirely by a new and powerful metal sculptor, Matsuda Akinori who is a very big fan of Berserk.

Material of this item is Real Bronze, so the item would be heavy in your hands. It has totally different feeling being compared with our previous Beherits.

Special frame will be attached, and customers can display or hang it on the wall. Original Brass serial number plate carved by Matsuda himself will be attached on back of the frame.

clip_image001.jpg

*Image Only.

*Limited up to 30 pieces worldwide. Made-to order item.

Attachment: Serial No. Plate(Brass) & Special Frame

Size: W5x D4.5 xH7(cm) (Beherit)

W17xD7.5xH20(cm) (Frame)

Unit price: 150,000 Japanese yen (tax excluded)

Pre-order taking starts at: 12:00pm(noon), 27 March (Japanese time)

Please feel free to access http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/index.php for more details.

Thank you for your attention.

Yours sincerely,

ART OF WAR

In my opinion, the item look really cool and interesting but the price is really crazy :)

G

Genome

:serpico:

I think they completely forget the value of money at aow... or they think we are stupid.

Genome said:
:serpico:

I think they completely forget the value of money at aow... or they think we are stupid.

I mean it is bronze and it is hand made so I guess that makes it expensive. Just not things that make a big difference to me.

Over $1500 dollars? Hahaha what. I'm sorry, but I'll go with the $25 Behelit. That's completely insane.
It's cool that there are actually fine artists who want to be associated with Berserk. And that there are people willing to shell out over $1000 for something related to it. Geez. :0

G

Genome

Maiku said:
I mean it is bronze and it is hand made so I guess that makes it expensive. Just not things that make a big difference to me.

OK but even for this it doesn't explain the price. I think, as the sculptor is famous that costumers will pay 500$ benefit for aow and 500 for the artist so the real value of this kind of work is around 300$

turkitage

ターク
I only own a few beherits that are included in some statues of AOW.

It's cool, get it. But it's just boring at this point with the amount different versions they have of it.

I know the price is high but I guess that's why they only have 30 world wide for those die-hard fans with LOTS of money!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Let's not get carried away and call this sculptor famous. His name in Japanese returns few results in a search engine and only one is art related (see it here). It's cool that it's in bronze and all but the trinkets at the medieval fair are in bronze or silver too and they're sold $25.

Call me a cynic but there could be only one in the world and it would still not be worth $1500 to me. Or $500 for that matter.

Well, I'll be honest - if I was rich, and could afford it, I'd snap this up in a heartbeat.

Y'know what I'd like even better though? Still made of bronze, or a harder metal - a metal beherit keychain.

Something like that I'd pay around... hell, I'd pay over $30 for one, easily.

Top Bottom