1/3rd Zodd bust from Narin

We'll see when i's going to be released ...

he sells his Pred stuff off of his site, so perhaps it's not a show only piece.

In prog pics from the Clubhouse:

dsc00187b.jpg
dsc00189.jpg

dsc00190h.jpg
dsc00192.jpg

dsc00195b.jpg
dsc00196.jpg

dsc00301.jpg
dsc00217.jpg

dsc00364qd.jpg

dsc00360i.jpg

dsc00356nw.jpg

wow that is just beautiful :ubik:

Joa, would you mind giving the link to the wip thread, I would like to follow this as often as possible

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAMAZING!!!

MAN AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!

Please Derek contact him and tell him to sculpt more Berserk kits in the future!
:guts: :guts: :guts: :serpico:

man how i wish to get one Guts with great face sculpt ... or kits of the other caracters sculpted (-> :mozgus: , -> :schierke: , -> :casca: , --> :ganishka:, -> :serpico:, ...)

Is Narin a Thai guy?
with reference to the berserk comic book in photo's background, there are Thai version.
if it is, do you have any website or email of him, Joa?

X

Xem

Ya wow, nearly everything on there is really incredibly eye-catching. I don't want to post pics without permission, but I spyed a Guts sculpt from 2003! Pretty nice, though I wish there were more pictures of him. I was particularly fond of the Guyver sculpts as well.

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
SO...Cool! Wah! I love this in the rough stages...can't wait to see where it goes! thanks for all the awesome photos!~

Maiku said:
Shaping up nicely.

Will he be selling these on his site?

Should look good next to the Grunbeld bust.

Yeah, I sent him an email about it, and he said he will be! I (or most likely Joa) will keep you posted!

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
I agree...this is absolutely beautiful, and the soft light really does the sculpt justice. I often enjoy these base sculptures more than the finished product, something about the form alone is very satisfying.

Aphasia said:
I often enjoy these base sculptures more than the finished product, something about the form alone is very satisfying.

I can so totally relate .. think Greek/Roman busts sculpted in marble...

Top Bottom