I made a giant Schnoz in my garden

Qliphoth is slowly infiltrating our world and here is the result. This guy is now staring in at us all day long and he’ll be there until he melts away (should be a couple of weeks left).

I first wondered whether I should make a giant Behelit instead, but I think you’ll agree that a Schnoz’s got more charisma.

sofus2.jpg

sofus95.jpg

sofus6.jpg

sofus3.jpg

sofus91.jpg

Oburi

All praise Grail
Wow nice work dude! Don't worry about it melting, your hard work will be immortalized here on skullknight :serpico:

I made a giant Schnoz in my garden - Sounds like the name of crazy metal song.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hahaha that's fucking awesome man. :ganishka: And it's huuuuge too. Way to go, congratulations.

:schnoz:

Thanks for all the feedback people. It's greatly appreciated. :serpico:

Oburi said:
I made a giant Schnoz in my garden - Sounds like the name of crazy metal song.

Wait till next year when I post "I made a giant Troll-orgy in my garden". :troll:

Grail said:
You sir, are an artistic genius. Now hurry and make a Beherit before the snow melts! :ganishka:

I would love to, but I'm not sure the snow will allow it any longer. It's starting to get slippery and that makes it difficult to form huge objects. Maybe the weather can make a difference, but we'll see.

Here's another pick of our friend staring in at me like the selfish little bastard he is, waiting for me to let him in:

2010_0328Inside0075.jpg

Top Bottom