[April Fools] New Berserk game on the PSP

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
griffithlovesyou.png

I think Miura based this picture off of the look on Aaz's face when he posts something like this.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Without question the best and most elaborate April Fool's day prank in SKnet history. Possibly EVER. :isidro:

Knowing Aaz is a fan of the Dune series, I kept telling him this was something a Mentat would be proud of if working under Baron Harkonnen. "Plots within plots within plots." :ganishka:

Even Kalie Ma didn't know...? You've gone so far just to make us sad... :mozgus:

Aazealh said:
For information, next year our Premium Members will be able to learn about our April Fools' Day prank in advance for a micro-fee of $25. Register now!

e7gvog.gif

X

Xem

Aazealh, you know you could probably trick a lot of people by just saying something is true. Your knowledge of anything Berserk related pretty much trumps all of ours combined. I'll admit I was pretty skeptical up until your posts about it being real and how you we're buying a PSP for it. After that I didn't question it.

Now we know better! :mozgus: At least around April 1st, anyway.

Definitely kudos to the work that went into making it happen. Poor Kalie Ma, she got tricked more than all of us I think. I wonder what she thinks now. :guts:

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Honestly, I had to sit back and let my seething rage calm down a bit before I were to say something I would regret...

The fact that you went through such length to fuck with us was brilliant in retrospect... That'll teach me to trust anyone about anything around the first of April. Holy jeebers. Aaz you Aazhole. :serpico:

Konketsuji said:
Fuuuuuuuuuck, that is so mean and cruel... :judo: All my hopes, all my hopes... :judo: :judo:

That's what happens when you have high hopes. I never had any high hopes for this so I am not mad, instead I find this funny. Well played Aaz. :ubik:

slan69 said:
That's what happens when you have high hopes. I never had any high hopes for this so I am not mad, instead I find this funny. Well played Aaz. :ubik:
It's hard to find it funny. :void: But he put so much effort into it, no wonder no one noticed anything, a great master plan indeed. I'm not mad, just sad...maybe they'll release a new game someday.

Haha, this thread is fantastic. After reading everything, I immediately stood up and began clapping. I didn't mean to do it. It was a natural reflex to the greatness of this thread. Someone needs to call dictionary.com and have them put in a link to this thread under the word "genius" (and, perhaps, "insanity" :ganishka:). I humbly bow down to your superior intellectual might, Aaz and Walter. My hat's off to you two. :ubik:

Walter said:
Without question the best and most elaborate April Fool's day prank in SKnet history. Possibly EVER. :isidro:

Knowing Aaz is a fan of the Dune series, I kept telling him this was something a Mentat would be proud of if working under Baron Harkonnen. "Plots within plots within plots." :ganishka:

I couldn't agree more. :ganishka:

Kalie Ma said:
Sorry if its posted already but I searched and saw nothing. so i was checking some pictures on a jap forum and I saw this.

looks to me like a new berserk game. any idea was it says??? thnks

berserkyx.jpg

edit: found it here http://www2.2ch.net/2ch.html

It's 2:25 am and heading off to bed now but I did translate the important points. It's slated for a 09/2010 release (Q3 2010) and it will sell for 5050 yen (which is rather expensive for a psp game, more expensive than the typical psp game).

berserk777 said:
It's 2:25 am and heading off to bed now but I did translate the important points. It's slated for a 09/2010 release (Q3 2010) and it will sell for 5050 yen (which is rather expensive for a psp game, more expensive than the typical psp game).

You might want to read over the thread one more time

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
berserk777 said:
5050 yen (which is rather expensive for a psp game, more expensive than the typical psp game)

I don't know about that; many games are sold around that price or more. I don't think it's an uncommon price at all.

P.S. :troll:

Top Bottom