[April Fools] SK.net Premium Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best thread ever! :void:

How much does a "custom title" change run these days? Is shipping and handling included? Does changing the custom title font color cost extra?

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Wow guys, this is a great idea! Time to bust open the old piggy bank; I was saving some cash for my local orphanage, but screw those kids, it's our responsibility to help keep the Berserk community alive! :azan:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Death May Die said:
How much does a "custom title" change run these days? Is shipping and handling included?
The MSRP for a custom title has always been "a bad attitude" and/or a "shitty notion, repeated ad nauseum."

Hey Aaz I'm going through your list here, and I can't seem to find where your selling the Administrator Banishing Immunity feature. hehehehehe :serpico:

2slidd5icopy.jpg

:troll:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Death May Die said:
Hey Aaz I'm going through your list here, and I can't seem to find where your selling the Administrator Banishing Immunity feature. hehehehehe :serpico:

Don't worry, our product page will be up shortly.

Daijyashin

Berserk is Divine and Human
Aazealh said:
$2500 - I'll write your posts for you with all the features usually found in my posts such as Extreme Length and Quote Mastery.

That's without any doubt my pick, I think it's one of the best offers. :azan:

Aazealh said:
I hope this answers your question and am looking forward to your patronage! :serpico:
Actually, I'm glad to hear that it is Skull Knight, even though I never really considered it to be anything else. Definitely missed that detail. "Translation group" was just laziness on my part. Whatever pushes the message through.

I go for nothing but the best, so I'll want Admin privileges. Just let me hit my rich uncle up for the money and I'll get back to you. Fingers crossed!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
BerserkMJM said:
"Translation group" was just laziness on my part. Whatever pushes the message through.

Yeah I know man, I just picked on it for the sake of the joke. Glad to know the post was also useful anyway. :guts:

BerserkMJM said:
I go for nothing but the best, so I'll want Admin privileges. Just let me hit my rich uncle up for the money and I'll get back to you. Fingers crossed!

You know where to find us. :badbone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom