The art and musical stylings of deamonsonfire!

deamonsonfire

E2DaP Records
Hello all. This is my first post here and its nice to be a part of the community, I heard about this site from another Berserk forum and figured I'd join since none of my friends in real life like manga/Berserk :( and I have no one to talk to it about. lol. I'm a huge fan of the epic and think it's one of the most amazing pieces of art our generation gets to witness.

Introduction aside, I'm in the music business, run a record label, and am a musician myself. I have a few Berserk references in my tracks because I'm a cool nerd like that. I figured some of you might find novelty in Berserk making its way into "the rap game" (so to speak).

The first track can be found here:
www.soundcloud.com/e2dap
or
www.e2dap.com/thereisnorest (track 2)

It's the second track down and is titled, "Altered Beast". It's got some samples from the original Sega Genesis game on there for those who may recognize em. The song is basically about the evil in our world corrupting an angel/pure soul, the second verse has the reference to Berserk in it. It goes to the tune of:
"See I came to this earth
As an angel of god/
Aimed to change the facade
but I got shamed from the pod/
rearranging the plot maimed
estranged and I'm Zodd/
The immortal's complex
Ima demon of war!/
Sippin blood out of a cup
I sacrifice virgins to/
--*Power Up*--- (sample from videogame)

Second track isn't even a track, its just the verse itself. The song it's for is on a some dark suicidal note. It was a commissioned piece and my reference can be found here:
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8391841

Lyrics go something like this:

"I'm Surrounded by hell
I got an octopus will wings/
eating my brains with its tail
The ground is fleshy and bloody/
Like I summoned the God Hand
I'm going Berserk/
like I'm Guts killin Zodd man..."

Thanks to all who took the time to check it out. Feed back is of course always welcome and encouraged.

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Altered Beast track is laying down some pretty sick beats. Fun berserk references. : )

Welcome to the forum! I think you will find this berserk community to be the most devoted and complete out there. A rule of thumb: Sundays are mexican sombrero day. Please wear a sombrero while posting on sundays, or be ridiculed by fellow forum members. If you do not have a sombrero available, you may substitute it with a basket.

deamonsonfire

E2DaP Records
26578_610728782795_33406786_35391106_7583619_n.jpg

Not the finished version... Got some minor tweaks and additions, but ya'll get the jist of it. My tracklisting will be pasted on top of it of course.

Top Bottom