My brand is bleeding

deamonsonfire

E2DaP Records
l_42481f254a684bf0ab554a6db26dacc4.jpg

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
deamonsonfire said:
Thats an XPS homie, you wont see me with anything apple related. :)
Whoa, my mistake. It just looks a lot like last year's model of macbook pro. :farnese:

Curious though, if that's the location of your tattoo, how are you going to maintain that area? Constant shaving?

deamonsonfire

E2DaP Records
Shane said:
Oh hey, we've got the same laptop
Score4us!
Really tho, this thing has been a TROOPER. I've spilled beer into it twice and dropped it quite a few times over the past few years, thing still runs perfect.

fuxberg said:
Keeps growing.
True story.
Walter said:
Whoa, my mistake. It just looks a lot like last year's model of macbook pro. :farnese:

Curious though, if that's the location of your tattoo, how are you going to maintain that area? Constant shaving?
Nah. I just let my hair grow over it. When I get a fresh cut you can kinda see it unless I go full reverse-hawk...

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Of all places why there? :???:
Well thats a good question. It can be answered in three parts:

1. When I first made my mind up to get the brand tatt'd on me, I searched for some meaning in the location of the brands within the actual manga. Nothing CONCLUSIVE could be drawn from my inspection, but it did appear that the brand located itself on each victim relative to some virtue they possessed. If I had to pick a spot that was relative, it would be my brainstem.

2. My brain is where the demons come to haunt me at night.

3. I wanted this tattoo for myself, I didn't really care if anyone saw it ever. Its a permanent reminder of quite a few struggles in my life as well as the battle I will always be fighting to reach my dreams.

Oburi

All praise Grail
but it did appear that the brand located itself on each victim relative to some virtue they possessed.

Naa, it was definitely random, nothing to do with virtues. But its cool that you got your tattoo there if it means something to you :serpico:

turkitage

ターク
deamonsonfire said:
Its a permanent reminder of quite a few struggles in my life as well as the battle I will always be fighting to reach my dreams.

don't crush over people to get those dreams... or i'll stick guts on ya! j/k. nice tattoo and the part about getting the tattoo for yourself, regardless if anyone sees it is awesome, not flashing it around everywhere. very nice.

deamonsonfire

E2DaP Records
Turkitage said:
don't crush over people to get those dreams... or i'll stick guts on ya! j/k. nice tattoo and the part about getting the tattoo for yourself, regardless if anyone sees it is awesome, not flashing it around everywhere. very nice.

HAahaha

Thanks. :guts:

Oburi said:
Naa, it was definitely random, nothing to do with virtues. But its cool that you got your tattoo there if it means something to you :serpico:
Again, I capitalized CONCLUSIVE for a reason.... but thanks.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
deamonsonfire said:
it did appear that the brand located itself on each victim relative to some virtue they possessed.

:ganishka: Guts has the virtue of NECK I guess. But seriously, as far as we can see it just hits them wherever it can. More than just inconclusive.

deamonsonfire said:
If I had to pick a spot that was relative, it would be my brainstem. My brain is where the demons come to haunt me at night.

Branded in the brain? Reminds me of something! :void:

Rupik.jpg

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Damn you, Aaz. That's a joke only .0001% of the forum will get. And now theyre going to ask for an explanation :farnese:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
Damn you, Aaz. That's a joke only .0001% of the forum will get. And now theyre going to ask for an explanation :farnese:

-Act III-

----------
Chapter 1 -Titans
----------

Titans did indeed once walk the earth. Though throughout the span of eons upon eons, humanity’s recollection of its history is exaggerated, they existed. They were not a great deal larger than any other man; they did not breathe fire, nor shoot lightning from their hands. They were men that quite simply, for some reason or another, fate had chosen to live a bit longer than others. In time, these chosen became virtually invincible. However, history is accurate in one area. That is that a Titan exists only to destroy, to fight, and to plunder. What other possible path could beings of such power take, other than the path of destruction? Fate may have let them live, but in doing so, their path was pre-ordained.

Send $1000 to my Paypal account or something bad will happen. :troll:

Top Bottom