New T-shirts from ART OF WAR/KMI

Berserk-Statues

Official Art Of War Europa Agent
I am very pleased to announce you the opening of preorders of our new t-shirts, this is my first cooperation about design with Hakusensha/AOW and we hope that you'll enjoy it.
We hope that there will be more cooperation like this one.
We are very interested by your comments and will write your ideas for next projects.
So it is possible that we ask your review.
Please if you criticize our products, criticize for bad points and good points, it permit us to know what you search from us.

As Europa Agent I'll take all orders from Europa only.
Our prices include French VAT and Shipping Cost.
All drawings are taken from Mr Miura's Manga.
If you want more details you can contact me when you want.

(Ps: AOW will launch preorders from other places of the world the 24th so if you are interested please wait for it.)

Thank you very much for read us and hope to see you on our website !!

www.berserk-statues.com

Z

Zoliv

Hi,

Since I'm living in France, I have been able to order more than five times on your site www.berserk-statues.com and I have never been disapointed (very good contact, always available, prices lower than the site of Art Of War (plus no customs anymore :ubik:), ...).

For the T-shirts, the choices you made are fantastic :

- The contrast Good / Evil for Guts with the mark in the middle : Black T-shirt = anger of Guts :beast:
- The contrast Good / Evil for Griffith with the crying behelit in the middle : White T-Shirt = purity of Griffith :griffnotevil: (only for his Hawk looking not for what he is planning)
- The rebirth of Griffith as Femto : Red T-Shirt = blood of the Hawks who have been sacrificed for it :femto:
- The Skullknight on his horse : Black T-Shirt = sudden appearance from the darkness :SK:

As a Berserk big fan, I think I will order you the four of them.

Zoliv

Berserk-Statues

Official Art Of War Europa Agent
Hey !
Nice to see you here, I did'nt think I'l find some of my customers in this website.
Thank you for following us !
And thanks for your order too !

i'll pick up the skullknight shirt, for sure. by small (girls), does this mean you only have size small for girls or is there a mens small, as well? i only wear size small t-shirts ;]

wow these look great, however I wished they didnt have text on them, I actually think they would be stronger with just a simple Berserk tag instead of the Heaven and Hell/Mystery text.

asic said:
wow these look great, however I wished they didnt have text on them, I actually think they would be stronger with just a simple Berserk tag instead of the Heaven and Hell/Mystery text.

I'm in agreement. Less is more.

Maiku said:
I'm in agreement. Less is more.
I second that. But the Griffith/Femto rebirth shirt is godlike. The text is fits perfect! I ordered it instantly. The only bad about this shirt is, that it is Griffith! This dirty ******* erased my beloved world. He made me cry! Anyway, i bought it. But I'm missing a Caska shirt !

HeavyWeather

Heavy Rainfall Activated
The Femto rebirth shirt is absolutely stunning, and well, I really like the Guts Heaven or Hell shirt.

Will your site take an American card? I have a European address.
Or can I expect the designs to still be printed about a year from now?

Edit:
I agree there should be a Casca shirt. Preferably when she still had personhood and kicked butt, but I won't be terribly picky if the design is as great as these others.

Hey, my Femto-rebirth shirt is now washed and ready to wear. But i'm a little bit disappointed. The fit of the shirts is a joke. I ordered L and it's like my Pyjama. The fit is not optimal, so is the lenght of the shirt. I mean, a good American Apparel or Fruit of the Loom would have been perfect, they got perfect fit and good quality.
The second thing i'm worried about is the print. It's a massive print, the black is also printed, I fear that in the future it will get big cracks over the whole logo. It maybe would have been a better idea to say, the black is not printed on the shirt, because it is already black. I'm aware of the fact that it is complicated to make it look good when it is not a full print.

So the shirt is cool, but i think i should have ordered it in M for a better fit. Even though everything else i wear is L.

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
The Griffith / Femto shirt is the best in my opinion. Though I'm probably gonna get the Guts / berserker one. Oh hell, maybe I'll get both. :slan:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I still can't get over...

themystery.jpg

:ganishka:

Top Bottom