Check this out!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Noticed what? That you can find vaguely similar-looking visuals to everything if you try hard enough? It's a nice effort I guess, but some of those are really stretching it.

Scorpio

Courtesy of Grail's doodling.
Konketsuji said:
Almost all of them, except the pics taken from the first tankobon, Evil Dead was indeed inspiring. :carcus:

Well, except for the fact that Miura didn't even know about Evil Dead until after he had started Berserk. After seeing the film he thought he would be sued because of some of the coincidental likenesses.

Scorpio said:
Well, except for the fact that Miura didn't even know about Evil Dead until after he had started Berserk. After seeing the film he thought he would be sued because of some of the coincidental likenesses.
Damn, you're right, I forgot that he released first volume before the movie. But still that's helluva coincidence!

Oburi

All praise Grail
It almost seems like he made the situation worse though, unless I'm reading it wrong. It seems if he had just waited for the police they could have got him out without losing the arm?

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Oburi said:
It almost seems like he made the situation worse though, unless I'm reading it wrong. It seems if he had just waited for the police they could have got him out without losing the arm?

In the article doctor's said that partially amputating his arm actually saved his life because it prevented the spread of infection. I don't know if I'd have the willpower to do something like that, even if my life was on the line.

G

Gu†s

Pretty intense story. Must take a whole lot of willpower and survival instinct to convince yourself to hack away at your own limb(s). Even knowing you might die it still can't be easy to inflict that much pain to yourself.

Ash is the modern day Guts, cool find even if it is coincidence.

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
I remember watching that movie as a kid.. :magni:
every time I play super ghouls and goblins I'm reminded of that movie.

Top Bottom