1:1 scale replica of Griffith OR Femto Helmet!!!

Which helmet would you like to see next?

• Femto

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Griffith Millennium Falcon

Votes: 18 43.9%

• Total voters
griffpoll.jpg

James is ready to start on the next one, and we're trying to figure out which helmet to tackle next. Preferences anyone?

Me personally, I feel that a Femto replica will fit more in line with the 2 replicas we already have (Berserker and SK). It's more surreal and out-of-the-ordinary. A Griffith MF helmet, on the other hand, would be more intricate and have more detailing (which is cool!), but not sure if it fits in line as well since it will be so pristine and polished looking. So with that, my vote is Femto.

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
I voted for Femto, since it will have a similar design of Griffith's Millenium helmet and of course that dark color which I think will look better. :femto:

turkitage

ターク
Man, another helmet already?? That's awesome. Like you mentioned Derek the Femto would fit better with the current two helmets. I really like the falcon helmet though, but it would just be a little out of place (unless we got a Guts Helmet too?????? ;D.)

plus, i'm sure people have seen this but here is just some replica of Griffiths helmet:

4553855156_97a89e9224.jpg

and yeah, the femto would be nice (other then a purple dark blue helmet that will stand out more so then the other helmets.) I already voted for Femto but the milennium falcon might be cooler since it's got a lot more design to it. The femto is kinda boring in a sense as it's completely plain on the top and the back. However, they both are still fantastic and femto wins by default (from me) because it compliments the other helmets and I know either one will be fantastic anyways since it's coming from JP!

And for once I really have to retort to one of your remarks, though this is so totally of topic.

Color is about perception, and I agree with Turkitage; it being in the purple part of the blue spectrum, hence labeled as purple and not blue, albeit a dark one.
[/end rant]

Aazealh said:
Femto is dark blue, not purple.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Joa said:
And for once I really have to retort to one of your remarks, though this is so totally of topic.

Color is about perception, and I agree with Turkitage; it being in the purple part of the blue spectrum, hence labeled as purple and not blue, albeit a dark one.
[/end rant]

You can disagree all you want but it's still blue and not purple, as evidenced by the covers of volume 12 and volume 34. I don't mind talking color theory if you want to be more precise, but then keep in mind that violet isn't purple (not that Femto is violet anyway). We can even speak in pantones if you prefer. :slan:

Z

Zoliv

I also voted for Femto since it would be perfect with the two other helmets.

Joa said:

[/end rant]

Don't waste your time with them.

I'll buy either.

When are we doing Grunbeld?

Off topic. Every Christmas here in the city they put lights on some trees downtown and my wife and I always argue about the color, I say they are blue, she says they are purple. Reading this thread reminded me of those arguments.

Aazealh said:
Femto is dark blue, not purple.

And yet the Femto emoticon is not blue (at least I don't see it blue) :troll:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
m said:
Off topic. Every Christmas here in the city they put lights on some trees downtown and my wife and I always argue about the color, I say they are blue, she says they are purple. Reading this thread reminded me of those arguments.

Hehehe, it can quickly veer into semantics in the English language anyway, since in common usage the word "purple" can be used for practically anything. But we're having serious talks over here so that won't fly! :iva:

And don't feel too bad about this color talk. If the Femto helmet wins the poll (which is likely at this point) it'll have its importance, and it isn't like this board is cluttered with posts anyway.

m said:
And yet the Femto emoticon is not blue (at least I don't see it blue) :troll:

It's a shade of indigo. But it goes without saying that our emoticons are not perfectly accurate representations of the characters, and so are not an authoritative source in any case (e.g. trolls don't wear top hats in the manga). :slan:

Oburi

All praise Grail
:isidro: I just thought of a question for when we send Miura another letter :troll:

I went with Femto, but both would be totally awesome.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Oburi said:
I went with Femto, but both would be totally awesome.

The way I see it, Griffith's helmet would prove more interesting visually, but like Turkitage said there already is a replica available, so... Dilemma.

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Voted for the Falcon because it's more visually pleasing, at least to me...Femto's helmet is indeed badass, but there's not a whole lot of detail. Maybe if Femto's face was underneath the helmet? that could be pretty awesome.

Maybe I'll be able to afford it this time around!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CCS said:
The area around the eye on Femto's helmet is where it's at. It's really detailed and awesomely creepy.

Yeah, most definitely. That's because it's not really a helmet but part of his head itself. :guts: Unfortunately the rest of it is nothing special.

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Yeah; the folds around the eyes are extremely cool...even though there's already a replica of the
falcon I think james would give it the treatment it deserves (the other ones not bad, though...)
Really looking forward to seeing how this goes! A Grunbeld helmet in the future would be brutal...
I would hop on that bandwagon so fast. Although a 1:1 scale would be gigantic.

turkitage

ターク
Maiku said:
When are we doing Grunbeld?

I second that! Though, I doubt we'd have enough people wanting his helmet. But he is my favorite apostle of them all. He's so freakin badass and I'd prefer him over femto mainly because how cool the helmet would look. (I'm so jealous of Derek's Grunbeld helmet too!)

As far as the color goes, guess it might be a little hard for james to find that perfect color so I'm feelin ya already James!

I would prefer to see the Millennium Falcom Helmet...

But, what about the young Guts Helmet? It could be awesome too...

I would love to see the Millennium Falcon helmet made because its more visually pleasing and there were a lot of memories made when Griffith wore that helmet. Come on Golden Age Griffith vs Age of Darkness Griffith!

Top Bottom