EGM relaunched

Ok, I know some (maybe all of you) may not care, but this just blows me away.

Apparently the old EGM crew got the rights behind EGM from Ziff and have relaunched the magazine. This alone is nice for me as I really miss getting my monthly magazine (was the best toilet reading material I had :judo:). I was heartbroken when they changed my subscription to Maxim (complete trash imo. Sorry if you like it guys).

Anyway, this relaunch is doing things a little different. It's a tad pricier than the old magazine, but the catch is, they're putting out weekly e-magazines to coincide with their monthly print issues. Even better, the e-magazines are really something to look at. I for one am impressed with what they've managed to do here (Music in my magazine?! what?!). I suggest going to the website and checking out a few of the free issues in full screen mode.

Anyhow, I know this sounds a little like an advertisement, but I really enjoyed my EGMs and the idea of it coming back is big news to me~

Here's the link for anyone who might be interested in checking it out:
http://www.egmnow.com/

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
More importantly than people caring or not is, this is old news. I remember talking about it soon after it was announced it would be shut down. Cool news for the fans anyway. I checked out their online version and it's neat, though it lacks a big index at the beginning (just like a real magazine!) IMHO.

Aazealh said:
More importantly than people caring or not is, this is old news. I remember talking about it soon after it was announced it would be shut down. Cool news for the fans anyway. I checked out their online version and it's neat, though it lacks a big index at the beginning (just like a real magazine!) IMHO.

I do remember hearing about them attempting to relaunch, but since I hadn't seen much in so long I had given up hope. It seems they're trying to kick it up now though.

Regardless, I subscribed. Here's hoping they don't fold in a matter of months (which could happen lol). Having the option to download the music they play in the background is pretty cool. Looking forward to my first print issue.

Top Bottom