"Houma" Grunberd Question

Could anybody take a picture of their "Houma" Grunberd statue in box. I took it out and didn't figure out how to place it back in the box just the way AOW did. Please HELP! hehe

Chimaera said:
Could anybody take a picture of their "Houma" Grunberd statue in box. I took it out and didn't figure out how to place it back in the box just the way AOW did. Please HELP! hehe

Sorry man. Mine is out.

Chimaera said:

While I cannot help you you did bring up a good point. As I'm waiting for my Berserk 20th anniversary figure to arrive in 2 weeks, I better take a picture before I take it out of the box in case I need to pack it up and move in the near future. :ubik:

here you go
100_0249.jpg

100_0248.jpg

nice pics...but to be honest it is too expensive to buy just the houma on its own...better to get the set of 5 (with the Femto and Ganishka's face)

berserk777 said:
nice pics...but to be honest it is too expensive to buy just the houma on its own...better to get the set of 5 (with the Femto and Ganishka's face)
But, isn't that Sold Out?

I'll be getting my Houma next month.

no it is sold out.

I mean is the statue that GOOD? Worth the money? On the scale it says only 13cm high, is this statue really small? Anyone can show me some real life display pics?

thank you very much guys! :guts:

Top Bottom