Berserk Guts 20th Anniversary Bloodstained Armor V3 (PICTURES UPLOADED!)

Hey guys I'm new to the forum. I just wanted to know if I had overpaid for my Berserk Guts 20th Anniversary Bloodstained Armor (V3). I tried VERY VERY HARD to look for a brand new one from yahoo japan as well as ebay but NOBODY would put this one up for sale. Lucky for me I found a company in Belgium that had a brand new one in stock and I ordered it for 725 Euros (shipping included) and just the shipping was about 100 Euros as it is being shipped to Hong Kong. I've asked around and it seems like I got a steal right? Some people told me they sold their pre-ordered one months ago when it was up for pre-orders @ AOW and it went for about $1200 USD? Please let me know I got a good deal and didn't get ripped off guys (^.^) Cheers~

turkitage

ターク
Re: Berserk Guts 20th Anniversary Bloodstained Armor

I'm not 100% sure about the version 3, the helmet is different from the other two. But less then $1000 USD for a bloody version of the 20th Anniv. is a GREAT price IMO. You got a good deal!! I'm super jealous cause I want one really bad and would pay $1000 USD for one in a heart beat!! Congrats!! I hope you enjoy it!!! Though, it'd be IMPOSSIBLE NOT to enjoy it, it's so beautiful.

Actually I know 2 more companies in Europe that has stock left (I believe each place only has 1 left) if you really want a new one. If you want the V1 or V2 versions then I can't help you as NOBODY would even put it up for sale...let alone a new one. The place I got it at was the cheapest place and I was going to order another one but I ordered the last one. I'm going to let mine arrive in 2 weeks and see how it looks. If it looks good I may order the last one from the other company but that wone will cost 800 Euros whereas my current one cost 725 Euros.

I really don't like the V3, the helmet look awful for me... :beast:

Here pics from a french fan who bought the V3...

http://img241.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-26912/loc144/40700_IMG_3047_122_144lo.JPG

http://img172.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-27412/loc597/41272_IMG_3048_122_597lo.JPG

http://img43.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-6907/loc460/41493_IMG_3051_122_460lo.JPG

http://img19.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-2353/loc521/41616_IMG_3054_122_521lo.JPG

Armored_Berserk said:

Well there was NO WAY to get a V1 or V2 as nobody would sell one so what could I do? Besides this was the last V3 in stock from that website so I snatched it up before someone else did. The V3 one is actually more rare as V1 and V2 had 100 pieces each and V3 was limited to 50 pieces so total of 250 only worldwide. It feels good to own a masterpiece that only 249 other people in the world own as well (^.^) and I think that in itself is special enough for me :guts:

Armored_Berserk said:

Here pics from a french fan who bought the V3...

http://img241.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-26912/loc144/40700_IMG_3047_122_144lo.JPG

http://img172.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-27412/loc597/41272_IMG_3048_122_597lo.JPG

http://img43.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-6907/loc460/41493_IMG_3051_122_460lo.JPG

http://img19.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-2353/loc521/41616_IMG_3054_122_521lo.JPG

That belgium company is FAST! I ordered on May 7th and the post office delivered it to my house today (May 11th) and this is from Belgium to Hong Kong. I order stuff from Japan all the time and Jesus it takes them AT LEAST 10-15 business days to get anything to me and it's like a 4 hour plane ride from Japan to Hong Kong. I have to go pick it up on Saturday though as nobody was at home when they delivered bah want to see my 20th Guts right away

EDIT: It has arrived! I've taken pictures of it from the outer box to the figure on display. I'll up the pics on Friday after work.

berserk777 said:
EDIT: It has arrived! I've taken pictures of it from the outer box to the figure on display. I'll up the pics on Friday after work.

congrats on the purchase berserk777!!! can't wait to see the pics! :serpico:

DirectDK said:
congrats on the purchase berserk777!!! can't wait to see the pics! :serpico:

Just one more bloody day of work then I'll do it tomorrow when I get home. I don't have a digital camera however so the pics were taken with my battered LG KU990 which only has a 5MP camera. I'll get a camera in time...in the meantime the credit card bill came in for the 20th anniversary figure...a whopping 730 Euros to pay off (^.^)*

Berserk Guts 20th Anniversary Bloodstained Armor (PICS UPLOADED)

Here are the pics as promised:
If the quality isn't great that's because I took them using my LG KU990 Viewty which is like 2.5 yr old model and only has a 5MP camera. After buying an alienware laptop and the guts 20th anniversary figure I think I will hold off on a new phone till Christmas at the earliest. Also working to get a Knight of Skele on horse so yeah need to stockpile some res @ the moment. Here's the pics: They are uploaded in the order of how I unpacked it. The last pic is of my shelf with all the figures (not all is shown I've got a lot more gashapon etc.) and the bottom left corner is the 20th anni figure just to compare it's size.

P120510_1646.jpg

P120510_1712.jpg

P120510_1718.jpg

P120510_1720.jpg

P120510_172001.jpg

P120510_1746.jpg

P120510_2215.jpg

P120510_2216.jpg

P120510_223901.jpg

P120510_2241.jpg

Also if anyone is interested in buying a brand new EU version pm me and we can discuss price etc. I know at least 2 places that still have 1 piece each of stock left. I think there were only 3 brand new ones left for the V3 version and the place I ordered this from was sold out as I bought the last one. V1 and V2 brand new versions are out of the question as I tried to look for them but were impossible to get. But let me tell you I had to pay $799 Euros for mine so expect nothing lower.

Armored_Berserk said:
I really don't like this version :beast:

I can't really tell a big difference w/ the helmet...it looks the same as the V1 and V2 to me so that is why I bought it. I won't be selling it though unless I need $$ for surgery or something.

Well I'm sorry to say but there is a huge difference between v3 and v1 & v2. I have version 1 and 2 and my friend bought v3 and we compared V1 to V3 and for starters the weight of the statues are very different. V1 is really heavy, I mean heavy. V3 is about half the weight of V1. The paint for the armor is very different, the colors they chose for V3 look like the colors of V1 and V2 but they're not as metallic and oxidized.

As for the blood, completely different. V3's blood is very light red but in 1 and 2 it is dark and mixed a lot with black. It gives off a more desperate and evil feeling than v3. As for the helmet, it looks completely different and cheap compared to V1 and the eyes are really different. It's either you like the eyes or you hate them on V3. For most people who have 1 and 2 they will say that they dislike V3's eyes. My friend who has V3 agrees with everything I said.

Well, I have yet to see a V3 in person, but all I gotta say is, BERSERK777: CONGRATS ON YOUR PURCHASE!!! :ubik: It's no chump change to shell out for a statue (we all know how that is!), and as long as you're happy with it, then that's all that matters. Personally, I think having the Z eye helmet could be a really cool thing. I mean, generally speaking, I love the Z eyes. Definitely something very unique to Berserk. Cherish your new purchase! :guts:

Looking back on what I wrote it might of sounded harsh but I was trying to stat some facts. V3 is a unique and separate from V1 and V2. In that regard you have 1 of 50 of that statue in the world, so it is very rare.
As I said before you either like the eyes or you don't, no biggy.

The reason I do not like the eyes has nothing to do with how it looks on the figure. It is because guts never had those eyes when he gained control of the berserker armor. He only had those eyes when the armor was in control of him and the were solid and red. When guts took control the eyes opened up into a completely different shape.

Berserker Guts 23 said:
Well I'm sorry to say but there is a huge difference between v3 and v1 & v2. I have version 1 and 2 and my friend bought v3 and we compared V1 to V3 and for starters the weight of the statues are very different. V1 is really heavy, I mean heavy. V3 is about half the weight of V1. The paint for the armor is very different, the colors they chose for V3 look like the colors of V1 and V2 but they're not as metallic and oxidized.

As for the blood, completely different. V3's blood is very light red but in 1 and 2 it is dark and mixed a lot with black. It gives off a more desperate and evil feeling than v3. As for the helmet, it looks completely different and cheap compared to V1 and the eyes are really different. It's either you like the eyes or you hate them on V3. For most people who have 1 and 2 they will say that they dislike V3's eyes. My friend who has V3 agrees with everything I said.

Wow, looks like they use cheap material to sculpt the V3 :isidro:

Guys i only can find 2 versions of this statue ...

V1: http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=255
V2: http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=256

hmmm can't find anything about a V3 version :)
can someone post pics/link to V3

Berserker Guts 23 said:
Looking back on what I wrote it might of sounded harsh but I was trying to stat some facts. V3 is a unique and separate from V1 and V2. In that regard you have 1 of 50 of that statue in the world, so it is very rare.
As I said before you either like the eyes or you don't, no biggy.

The reason I do not like the eyes has nothing to do with how it looks on the figure. It is because guts never had those eyes when he gained control of the berserker armor. He only had those eyes when the armor was in control of him and the were solid and red. When guts took control the eyes opened up into a completely different shape.

Actually if what you said about the weight was true then I'm glad V3 weighed 1/2 as much as V1 or V2 as I had to lug this huge box (if you can even call it a box?) from the post office to like my house which was a good 8 blocks away (took me close to 30 min to lug it home). I have not seen V1 or V2 in person so I can't really comment on the looks (unless you're willing to upload some close up pics ^.^). I wanted V2 (with daiba + blood) but didn't get it b/c I simply could NOT find it for sale anywhere. V3 was the only one available brand new and at a 'reasonable' price of only $800 Euros. Also I took into account there were only 50 pieces of V3 around vs 100 pieces of V1 and V2 respectively so whatever I bought it. From the pics on art of war it looks all the same to me so I need to see the close ups of V1 and V2 before I can say anything but so far V3 looks good to me. The eyes on its own do not look realistic but I display it with the helmet on so it looks fine once you put on th helmet. Anyways I was disappointed that AOW replied me back saying there are NO PLANS to make a slan statue in the future :( doh

HITReza said:
Guys i only can find 2 versions of this statue ...

V1: http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=255
V2: http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=256

hmmm can't find anything about a V3 version :)
can someone post pics/link to V3

I did look at those links LONG AND HARD before I bought the V3. I knew there were negative comments about the V3 before but I seriously couldn't tell the difference and having the V3 statue in my display stand now I still cannot see the difference (apart from the eyes) but with the helmet on you can't see the eyes clearly anyway. As to whether or not V3 was sculpted with 'cheap' material, well you can see in my last pic I've collected many figures and I can tell you if the V3 was sculpted with 'cheap' stuff then all my other figures (most of them close to $100 USD each) are sculpted from garbage lol. Anyways I'm glad its an AOW product and not those re-cast knock offs.

You can see version 3 at this website and I believe they have at leat one for sale under 700 euros :guts:

http://www.berserk-statues.com/en/indexIEs.php

ddiaz said:
You can see version 3 at this website and I believe they have at leat one for sale under 700 euros :guts:

I found that site long ago but they don't ship outside of Europe. Tried to buy something then selected country of destination it onlys ships to countries in EU. I had to pay a bit over 800 Euros to order and have it shipped from another company in Belgium. Was the last one in stock.

ddiaz said:

what! that site won't let me look at it cuz i'm using safari! that's crazy talk.

Update: ah, well if I just type the home url in manually it's fine. :serpico:

Berserk-Statues

Official Art Of War Europa Agent
Hi,

I am Cyril Marchiol from KMI Company, we are Art Of War Agent in Europa.
I don't know where you seen that materials are differents, but you're totally wrong.
I receive the 50 statues and distribute all and I got also one special Model for Conventions to show it.
The paint and material is exactly the same than V1 or V2, the weight is exactly the same(approx 7Kg)
I can exchange the helmet of V1 with V3 without problem, it's exactly the same colour.
Don't know what you seen but not our V3.
If you don't think so, come to see it on Japan expo at Paris to compare in real time, but please don't say something wrong.
About type of helmet, a lot of people prefer V3 after compare it so everybody can have his own opinion ^^.
All my customers prefer V3 and I agree, less close to the manga, but more proportional.

Berserk-Statues said:
Hi,

I am Cyril Marchiol from KMI Company, we are Art Of War Agent in Europa.
I don't know where you seen that materials are differents, but you're totally wrong.
I receive the 50 statues and distribute all and I got also one special Model for Conventions to show it.
The paint and material is exactly the same than V1 or V2, the weight is exactly the same(approx 7Kg)
I can exchange the helmet of V1 with V3 without problem, it's exactly the same colour.
Don't know what you seen but not our V3.
If you don't think so, come to see it on Japan expo at Paris to compare in real time, but please don't say something wrong.
About type of helmet, a lot of people prefer V3 after compare it so everybody can have his own opinion ^^.
All my customers prefer V3 and I agree, less close to the manga, but more proportional.

I ordered mine from 'La cite de nuages' in Belgium. It was the last one in stock and THANK YOU for finally clearing it up and doing V3 some justice. As I said before it looks THE SAME as V1 or V2 (okay not V1 as V1 has no blood) and yes it was damn heavy. Anyways I think the V3 is more rare as only 50 in the world whereas V1 and V2 have 100 copies each. Cheers~

Death May Die said:
This model is my favorite statue of Guts I've seen thus far. Very nice AOW.

I hope you own one mate otherwise start saving for one as you'll not regret it. The pictures do not do justice to this figure when you see it up close. :badbone:

Top Bottom