UMMM

R

Rufus

walter dear friend and heroic bringer together of berserker people.

we hardly know thee *unless you look at the me section on his webpage* plz answer some of our questions so we may hold you up to yet a higher plane of ....*insert big fancy word meaning your godlike*

questions #1

are you really a bio-chemist?

question #2

how many fingers am i holding up?

question #3

i love you.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
questions #1

I work in the Anomalous Materials lab, but I am only instructed in the art of button pushing sciences so keep your flabbergastedly devious vocabulary away from me you filthy hound!
question #2

Twelvety-five.
question #3

i love you.
That reminds me of the time that Andie McDowell graced the prescence of my screen in the form of text (as I cannot view movies here in the Black Mesa Research Facilities, I must watch the code flying past my screen, and I parse it myself, interpreting code declarations and values into luscious curves and bodascious middle aged breasts!). She was in the groundbreaking comedy, Groundhog Day. It warmed my central testicular regions beyond my wildest imaginations. Giminy, she sure is a lady of high class!!

And who can forget that Bill Murray? Oh Ill never forget his riotously knee slapping performance in Space Jam! Whatever possessed him to turn his hat backwards? WACKY!

Lliugusamui

around the corner
walter dear friend and heroic bringer together of berserker people.

we hardly know thee *unless you look at the me section on his webpage* plz answer some of our questions so we may hold you up to yet a higher plane of ....*insert big fancy word meaning your godlike*

questions #1

question #2

question #3

i love you.

As says the proverb , 'la troisième est la bonne' !
Am I right ?

M

Marcus

roflmao!! :D :D :D

Wow, that brought tears to my eyes Walter and Rufus.. I gotta thank you guys for that, I was feeling down today. ;)

Top Bottom