Anyone have Knight of Skeleton II (Riding) for sale?

frankencowx said:
Curious if anyone has this, I LOVE this statue and will give much for it. I hear its impossible to get. Thanks.

I'm 100% POSITIVE that if you offered $5000 USD SOMEONE would sell theirs to you. Nothing is impossible if you've got the $$ my friend ^.^

Armored_Berserk said:
For 5000$ i will sell my limited edition :ubik:

Isn't it wonderful to have $$ in this world? (not implying that I do) lol I am actually looking to buy a brand new skull knight 1/10 on horse. I know this seems even more unlikely to happen.

berserk777 said:
Isn't it wonderful to have $$ in this world? (not implying that I do) lol I am actually looking to buy a brand new skull knight 1/10 on horse. I know this seems even more unlikely to happen.

A brand new unopened?? That will be hard...really hard to find.

I think that find a Skully Horse Riding 2 is really great...and finding a limited one (with beherit sword) is already awesome, simply because this status is AWESOME!

Armored_Berserk said:
A brand new unopened?? That will be hard...really hard to find.

I think that find a Skully Horse Riding 2 is really great...and finding a limited one (with beherit sword) is already awesome, simply because this status is AWESOME!

Any clue how much the limited one (brand new) would cost? would $2000 USD be possible?

berserk777 said:
Any clue how much the limited one (brand new) would cost? would $2000 USD be possible?

Hey there. $2000 is more than enough. You won't need to spend that much in my opinion. Give it some time, and just check YJA once a day, and you'll find it eventually. I'd say you can get it around $1000.

Armored_Berserk said:
I would say more than 1000$ (for a brand new).

As much as I want one now I need to wait a bit. I've actually just realized I'm in a bit of a jam. As I ordered my 20th Guts 2 days earlier than expected for fear of out of stock, I now have to pay the statement balance in 3 weeks that exceeds my monthly salary (also in this statement is the alienware laptop I bought last month) haha I have to sell some other figures to come up with some cashflow or else I'm a deadduck but yes I guess $1000 USD for a brand new one is reasonable.

Top Bottom