Brand New Knight of Skele On Horse For Sale @ YJA

here is the link guys:
http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w41569272

unfortunately it is the limited edition (green one) so you guys are in luck and won't have to compete with me as I was willing to pay up to $2000 USD for it. I'll just have to keep waiting for a brand new silver one =.=
cheers

Yes berserk777, be very careful about which SK on horse you buy. The 1/15 ones go for much less than the 1/10 one. Although, the 1/15 SK on horse statue is very good too. It was one of my favorite before the 1/10 one came out.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
berserk777 said:
wait so what you're saying is the 1/10 knight of skeleton is worth MORE than the 20th anniversary guts???

He's just saying he's not selling one of his most prized statues.

Aazealh said:
He's just saying he's not selling one of his most prized statues.

I had assumed the price isn't right. I'm sure if somebody offered 10k USD SOMEONE out there would offer up their 1/10 silver knight of skeleton. I wouldn't pay 10k for it though as that's a lil' over the top.

Dude calm down a bit with the prices that you are throwing out there. You can't be putting out those prices letting people think people are willing to pay that much, because everyone having those statues will expect people to pay those crazy high prices. I know you are probably really excited and really want the nicest berserk statues out there but it takes time and a lot of patience.

Relax a bit and keep checking every day for reasonable deals. You will eventually find what you want for a good price. SK on horse II with special edition sword will be around 1,500 dollars to 1,800 dollars. Do NOT PAY 2,000 dollars for a 1/15 SK. They are very tiny and that would be very hard to except. SK on horse 1/10 is nice but not as nice a the second version. Regular silver version will be around 1,000 to 1,200. As I said take your time!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
berserk777 said:
I had assumed the price isn't right. I'm sure if somebody offered 10k USD SOMEONE out there would offer up their 1/10 silver knight of skeleton.

You know what would happen if you did that? Someone would buy the statue you want on Yahoo! Japan auctions for a fraction of the price and resell it to you while making a huge profit.

Aazealh said:
You know what would happen if you did that? Someone would buy the statue you want on Yahoo! Japan auctions for a fraction of the price and resell it to you while making a huge profit.

I was just using that as a comparison lol. I do have 10k USD but seriously at this point in my life I cannot spare that much $$ on a statue. MAYBE if it was the ONLY 1/10 knight of skeleton made by AOW IN THE WORLD then maybe it would be worth it. I've got close to 45k USD in Euros in the span in the past 6 months and I can tell you I'm so deep in the red it's not even funny. A good chunk of $$ has evaporated due to the battered status of the Euro...*sigh*

Berserker Guts 23 said:
Dude calm down a bit with the prices that you are throwing out there. You can't be putting out those prices letting people think people are willing to pay that much, because everyone having those statues will expect people to pay those crazy high prices. I know you are probably really excited and really want the nicest berserk statues out there but it takes time and a lot of patience.

Relax a bit and keep checking every day for reasonable deals. You will eventually find what you want for a good price. SK on horse II with special edition sword will be around 1,500 dollars to 1,800 dollars. Do NOT PAY 2,000 dollars for a 1/15 SK. They are very tiny and that would be very hard to except. SK on horse 1/10 is nice but not as nice a the second version. Regular silver version will be around 1,000 to 1,200. As I said take your time!

Yeah I know I get rushy sometimes. I should really let my credit card cool off as I have yet to pay off my 20th anniversary guts yet. Payment due in 3 weeks and I'm clocking overtime each night just to earn the extra bit to be able to pay off the 800 euros all at once so I don't have to be slapped with the interest. Paying 10k for a statue is out of the question atm.

It was released a year or so after the original. It was insanely popular, especially among people in underdeveloped areas who don't know what Berserk is.

pippin22 said:
It was released a year or so after the original. It was insanely popular, especially among people in underdeveloped areas who don't know what Berserk is.

Are you referring to those knock off berserk figures by ie. Thai companies? I've seen some copies of AOW figures made by other countries and the quality is horrible.

No not those. This was an official AOW job... I figured you were looking for the V3 because you mentioned such a high price, and these statues are rare. You see the statues weighed about a kilo and were imported from Colombia. AOW made sure the material was 100% pure grade A Colombian rock, my mang. They only produced 700 and the retail price was 5k (mad cheap). The thing is, they sold quickly and due to the destructive nature of the consumers, it is rumored that there may be none left.

pippin22 said:
No not those. This was an official AOW job... I figured you were looking for the V3 because you mentioned such a high price, and these statues are rare. You see the statues weighed about a kilo and were imported from Colombia. AOW made sure the material was 100% pure grade A Colombian rock, my mang. They only produced 700 and the retail price was 5k (mad cheap). The thing is, they sold quickly and due to the destructive nature of the consumers, it is rumored that there may be none left.

Okay so let me see if I got this correctly, based on what you and what the other guy said (the one who said V3 weight like 1/2 as much as V1 or V2) does this mean I got the crack rock edition? If so is this a good or bad thing? (I'm assuming bad right?) Anyways mine is made by AOW that much I'm certain of. I don't know if it's heavier than V1 or V2 as I have not even seen a V1 or V2 in person but let me tell you bringing my V3 back from the post office to my house was an insane workout. It was easily much bigger than any of the figures I have bought and probably doubled the weight of my sideshow lara croft heavy polystone figure.

berserk777 said:
Okay so let me see if I got this correctly, based on what you and what the other guy said (the one who said V3 weight like 1/2 as much as V1 or V2) does this mean I got the crack rock edition? If so is this a good or bad thing? (I'm assuming bad right?) Anyways mine is made by AOW that much I'm certain of. I don't know if it's heavier than V1 or V2 as I have not even seen a V1 or V2 in person but let me tell you bringing my V3 back from the post office to my house was an insane workout. It was easily much bigger than any of the figures I have bought and probably doubled the weight of my sideshow lara croft heavy polystone figure.

Damn, don't you see that he is just saying bullshit since the beginning? :schierke:

Maiku said:
The guys location is Hong Kong. English may not be his first language.

Sad to see this kind of thing.

English isn't the issue here. I'm a Canadian working in Hong Kong lol so English is no issue. Since I'm relatively 'new' on these forums I obviously don't know as much as the other ppl so how would I know if they used Colombian rock or some bullshit of that sort. Hell, I didn't even become interested in the Berserk figures till this year. So based on what you guys said the dude who mentioned some stuff about Colombian rock is bullshit right? And I'm safe to assume that guy is a troll? I didn't think there would be trolls up in here...but then again there are trolls in the Berserk series....rofl...whatever I know my V3 20th anni is made by AOW I don't care if it's USA rock or Colombian rock who gives?

Wow never thought it would go this far but damn that was funny. Your v3 is normal and a great statue, so please just forget what was said on this subject, your just making things worse. You were getting messed with and it is not worth trying to understand. :schnoz:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
berserk777 said:
So based on what you guys said the dude who mentioned some stuff about Colombian rock is bullshit right? And I'm safe to assume that guy is a troll?

No need to dramatize. He pulled your chain with obvious references to crack cocaine and you didn't get it.

berserk777 said:
I don't care if it's USA rock or Colombian rock who gives?

It's not actually made from rock but from an artificial material, and it's not made in USA.

Top Bottom