Vagabond: Volume 33

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

51FbcG55Y%2BL._SS500_.jpg

Out May 27th in Japan.​

Awesome, looks like 31 and 32. Oh God, how hard life can be without Vagabond and Berserk.

Rhombaad said:
(I haven't read the rest of the thread).

You did well, Walter's post is full of spoilers! :ganishka:

Griffith

Ah, so it is the Eastern Edge, that would have been my first guess (and my only guess, as it's the only Vagabond related blog I know of =).

UPDATE: Viz is scheduled to release volume 33 on October 19th. You can pre-order it now:

http://www.amazon.com/Vagabond-Vol-33-Graphic-Novels/dp/1421538148/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1284143695&sr=8-1

Received my copy yesterday at work. Read it on the way home, and read it again this morning on my way to work. It's delicate, intricate, emotional, triumphant (all in that order). Now the fun question since I've caught up, when does the next volume come out :beast:

Griffith

One again, the translation makes all the difference, great volume, and the new pages make it amazing at times. Great new material with Musashi, Inoue even drew a totally unique emotional expression for him in this volume, it's very striking. The highlight to me is probably some new pages where he's talking about Otsu. Also, aside from the Musashi goodness, there's some funny Matahatchi storytelling lines that no doubt come from Inoue's own heart, "Didn't expect to be this popular. Maybe I should run away. From here on... the tale's not so pleasant to tell." :void:

The cover is nice too obviously, and it has no framing on the back and is closer to the complete wrap around style pf the Japanese covers, the effect is lovely.

If you don't have it, get it!

Top Bottom