Repaint Berserk 20th Anniversary Statue

Curious, was anyone able to grab one of these?
If so is anyone selling?

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=287

Maiku said:
Considered it but two versions of such an expensive statue is a bit much.

I feel ya man. I was going to buy another V3 Berserk 20th anniversary figure (I know where they still have 1 brand new in stock!) to sell but I considered the profit margins, the time I would need to drag it from the post office home not to mention the gigantic box etc. And yes it does cost at least 800 Euros so thats another concern. I rather save up in case they have a repaint of the skullknight on horse

I managed to get order number 7 in for one. It was expensive as hell, but I really wanted a 20th and didn't have any money at the time of the release of the originals.

I got order number 9 myself. Like Fellmark I was not able to afford one when it was first released. Also I was paranoid about buying it on the secondary market because if it got damaged in shipping...well...it would be a bad day.

I can't wait for it to show up, I've seen so many pics for the 20th and want to see it in person. It is hard waiting, especially when it costs so much.

I am kinda new here. I always read the posts on this forum but haven't really post much. I am on of the few who ordered the 20th repaint berserk armor. I am curious how you can find out your serial # since fellmark and anotherberserkfan found out their serial #? Do you just ask AOW?

Fellmark said:
I can't wait for it to show up, I've seen so many pics for the 20th and want to see it in person. It is hard waiting, especially when it costs so much.

Hey how much did it cost in total with the shipping etc? In terms of USD or JPY?

RyoSaeba86 now that you mention it I have never ordered directly from Art of War before. I have order #9 so I assumed that meant I would have statue 9. They may just ship them out randomly to the 10 people that ordered though.

Well, I ordered from AOW directly and I don't know how you ordered yours anotherberserkfan. They just thanked me for the business and payment and that is all. They stated that they will notify me when they ship it out. I hope I get serial #1 or 10 :guts: Oh! and I paid 1250USD!!! So heavy on the pockets!!! This is my most expensive AOW statue. My brothers think I'm crazy.

Ya I really don't tell non berserk fans how much I spend on my statues, since people think I'm nuts. When you order, the statue you get is random. I ordered a Zodd Houma with a heavy blood repaint, and got piece number 68.

Damn! so im guessing this repaint of Berserk 20th, there being only ten... im probably better off looking for a bloody V1 since there where 100 made of those... :/

I think that you are going to have a hard time finding any of the 20th for a reasonable price, that's why I jumped on the repaint when I found out they were making it. I don't think I have ever seen a repaint up for sale after Art of War sells them out. It would be a while even if you could find a 20th repaint, since they are still making them and haven't shipped them yet. Good luck with your search!

velacio said:
Damn! so im guessing this repaint of Berserk 20th, there being only ten... im probably better off looking for a bloody V1 since there where 100 made of those... :/

Good luck with the V1. I tried for months and did not see the V1 or V2 up for sale. I ordered the V3 tho and it's even more rare than the V1 or V2 as those had 100 pieces each and V3 only has 50 in the world. :badbone:

yesmilord

千年王国
berserk777 said:
Good luck with the V1. I tried for months and did not see the V1 or V2 up for sale. I ordered the V3 tho and it's even more rare than the V1 or V2 as those had 100 pieces each and V3 only has 50 in the world. :badbone:

Just wondering, have you ever seen a V1 bloody at all?
I currently own one and would like to know how worthwhile my investment was haha.

berserk777 said:

Dont want the V1... i Want the repaint of it with intense blood, only ten made....

velacio said:
Dont want the V1... i Want the repaint of it with intense blood, only ten made....

The good news is if you've got a lot of $$ you should be able to get pretty much what you want in life (including the bloody repaint version) however if you don't got the $$ good luck trying to one...as there are only 10 in the world...good things don't come cheap...if I had one tho I probably would have sold it to you for only $5000 USD :ubik:

Just ordered the Ikea case to display this bad boy in when he shows up. Those bastards at Ikea wanted to charge me 300 dollars for delivery, luckily ebay came through for me and i got the case off of there 234.00 :ubik:

Curious on what you bought fellmark? I was also trying to find a display case for mine, but it is hard to find one with a depth of 60cm(35inch) for a decent price. Display cases are really expensive :puck:

I is listed in the original 20th anniversary thread. You have to put him in at an angle but he will fit. Check out Berserkstatues.com for some pics of the case. It is the short one with the 20th in it.

Top Bottom