Repaint Berserk 20th Anniversary Statue

It is totally personal preference. I love the blood on mine, it reminds me of the first fight Guts wears it and he is all busted up and bleeding out. You can still see all of the colors in the armor and cape, its just u have to look past the blood. I would love to have both, though I might have trouble findin display room.

I agree with what you guys are saying.
Story purposes the blood is the way to go, guts went through hell and back and the statue deserves blood!
Statue purposes the non blood looks cleaner lol and detailed in the armor.
Honestly, every 20th is soooo nice and well deserved with how much we all pay for it.

Anyone who has the statue is lucky, each version brings out its own quality.

Hell if I had the money I would of bought all the versions and put them all together in one case, that would look freaking awesome.

Berserker Guts 23 said:
I agree with what you guys are saying.
Story purposes the blood is the way to go, guts went through hell and back and the statue deserves blood!
Statue purposes the non blood looks cleaner lol and detailed in the armor.
Honestly, every 20th is soooo nice and well deserved with how much we all pay for it.

Anyone who has the statue is lucky, each version brings out its own quality.

Hell if I had the money I would of bought all the versions and put them all together in one case, that would look freaking awesome.

That WOULD be quite costly. Not to mention I would need to buy a new shelf just to house the 3 statues.

Finally received my statue. I got #8 for those of you who are curious. I own three of Art of War's early statues and they just don't compare. Pictures just do not do this statue justice. I was feeling buyers remorse until I actually opened the box...and just wow. I am glad I was able to get a version of this impressive statue. I don't recall seeing it mentioned anywhere before but all parts of the statue where assembly is required feature loose fitting parts that are magnetically attached. This is a HUGE improvement from the old statues I own. I actually cracked the hand on my Episode of Birth Feast Guts statue putting the sword in because the fit was so tight...I was very careful too.

I had a couple of questions for anyone else who has this statue. It looks like Guts' sword on mine has a fitting problem that other people don't have but it's hard to tell because of the way perspective and cameras distort things. The pommel on his sword is level but the blade on mine will only mount tilted in toward Guts. The blade looks to me like it was designed to mount level with the pommel...well and it should mount like that...but either the mounting peg or the hole in is sword is crooked so it will only mount tilted. The sword does rotate a little once it is mounted but can not be made to match the pommel...it just tilts toward Guts...or more toward Guts. Most likely I could dremel/cut the hole in the sword so it would rotate and level out...but I am kinda upset I have to modify a $1000+ statue to make it right...well and I could make it worse :) The other thing I had a question about was the plaque. Mine came with a plaque but no sort of stand for it. Were they supposed to come with a stand?

I was going to take some pictures...but my camera batteries died trying to take the first one.

Hey first off congrats on the statue. As for your questions:

1. The sword should match up straight with the handle that guts is holding. You could try to drill inside of the sword but that could be really tricky.
The hole is very frail and it could crack the sword and you wouldn't want that. You probably are going to have to live with it or contact A.O.W for further advice.

2. As for the plaque, it should be shaped like a backwards L so it could stand upright. I didn't get the new one but I would imagine it being the same.
If you don't have that bottom part to keep is sitting up then that could be AOW mistake as well.

Good luck with it and hope everything works out well for you!

Congrats on the statue. I would talk to art of war first and see what they want to do about it. Mine came with just a plaque, and nothing to mount it on, it is just a black plaque.

anotherberserkfan said:
Finally received my statue. I got #8 for those of you who are curious. I own three of Art of War's early statues and they just don't compare. Pictures just do not do this statue justice. I was feeling buyers remorse until I actually opened the box...and just wow. I am glad I was able to get a version of this impressive statue. I don't recall seeing it mentioned anywhere before but all parts of the statue where assembly is required feature loose fitting parts that are magnetically attached. This is a HUGE improvement from the old statues I own. I actually cracked the hand on my Episode of Birth Feast Guts statue putting the sword in because the fit was so tight...I was very careful too.

I had a couple of questions for anyone else who has this statue. It looks like Guts' sword on mine has a fitting problem that other people don't have but it's hard to tell because of the way perspective and cameras distort things. The pommel on his sword is level but the blade on mine will only mount tilted in toward Guts. The blade looks to me like it was designed to mount level with the pommel...well and it should mount like that...but either the mounting peg or the hole in is sword is crooked so it will only mount tilted. The sword does rotate a little once it is mounted but can not be made to match the pommel...it just tilts toward Guts...or more toward Guts. Most likely I could dremel/cut the hole in the sword so it would rotate and level out...but I am kinda upset I have to modify a $1000+ statue to make it right...well and I could make it worse :) The other thing I had a question about was the plaque. Mine came with a plaque but no sort of stand for it. Were they supposed to come with a stand?

I was going to take some pictures...but my camera batteries died trying to take the first one.

Check my pictures in my post of my V3 Europe 20th Anniversary Version. I don't remember having problems with the sword but there is no stand just a gold leaf plaque.

Top Bottom