Author Topic: Personalized Picture artwork, where are they from?  (Read 1106 times)

Offline GriffithZero

Personalized Picture artwork, where are they from?
« on: June 01, 2010, 10:44:04 PM »
Where does all the artwork from the Personalized picture selection in profile editing come from? I used search and i could not find any old topics that answered my question.  I recognize some of the artwork from the mini art books released some time ago, but many of them I can't seem to find on the internet.  They look fan made and I wanted to know if there was a fan collection out there. 
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 11:07:07 PM by GriffithZero »

Offline TheBranded1

• The Terminator
  • Of the Vortex
  • I'll be back.
Re: Personalized Picture artwork, where are they from?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 11:33:05 PM »
Where does all the artwork from the Personalized picture selection in profile editing come from? I used search and i could not find any old topics that answered my question.  I recognize some of the artwork from the mini art books released some time ago, but many of them I can't seem to find on the internet.  They look fan made and I wanted to know if there was a fan collection out there. 

If you go into this link : http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=5701.0 It will explain it to you.

Offline GriffithZero

Re: Personalized Picture artwork, where are they from?
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 03:22:17 AM »
Thanks a lot man.  Yeah, I didn't use the term "avatar" in the search. Stupid me...