1:1 scale replica of Femto Helmet!!!

Hi everybody! James finished the mold and is hoping to take a few preorder/deposits to help him with the initial costs of materials and so forth. Of course, there are no painted pictures of the final product yet, so most of you may not want to preorder without that, but I'm sure some of you are quite familiar with the quality of work that James has done in the past so are willing to put in a deposit right now. And of course, the sooner you put in the deposit, the sooner you will get the replica!

James is looking at 8-12 weeks to finish the first run of helmets (so still a while away), and the preorder deposit is $225. Fully refundable of course.

To place a preorder, PM me and I will give you his paypal address. Some of you might already have it from previous purchases, so feel free just to contact him directly too!

Thanks all!

ghadrack

Not a llama or your momma!
Lookin good. Lemme check my fun-money fund and see if i can put down a deposit right away or need to wait another payday :)

Deposit sent! Going to be a LONG 8-12 weeks! Worth the wait I'm sure. Any idea when we'll be able to see the finished product?

I'm awfully curious about this one now, especially after seeing the Berserker helmet, and the Skull Knight face. Quick question - what'll the dimensions be for this one, and will his eyes be narrow + evil or full eyes (like the time he was doing Casca after his rebirth)?

IncantatioN said:
what'll the dimensions be for this one, and will his eyes be narrow + evil or full eyes (like the time he was doing Casca after his rebirth)?

:judo:

Kinda tasteless. LOL :troll:

I believe you are referring to his Femto form. :femto:

Yep, I was ;)

EDIT: Aahhh it's just the Helmet, ok ok cool cool.

I'm likely to say YES to this one, and wait for the color pictures to come up before making a deposit.

So the original concept of the base isn't going to be able to balance the helmet as originally planned, so James is sculpting a stylistic rod, like how we did with the thorns for the SK helmet, except this time it'll be a tower of faces, ala Eclipse. You'll see what I mean down below. Please keep in mind, this isn't the final sculpt, and James still has a lot of smoothing out to do, and refining of the faces/noses.

100_3057_600.jpg

100_3058_600.jpg

100_3059_600.jpg

100_3060_600.jpg

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Wow, that is a really clever base. Good idea. I'm looking forward to seeing it fleshed out. Some of the faces are really creepy. With lighting and paint it will look phenomenal.

I'm a little sad I couldn't support James this time, but I hope to do so in the future. If you guys ever do a Guts Golden Age helmet I'll be the first in line. :guts:

That's awesome. It's too bad I couldn't get $ on time for Berserker Guts, but I'll be more than happy if I can get Griffith's helmet if that gets made (hopefully not next). ;)

turkitage

ターク
very sweet. That is just such a good idea for the base. The base looks really tall though. I assume when the femto helmet is placed on it that it's pretty close height wise as the other Helms?

Aphasia

I keep coming back and looking at these pictures, and then I look at my already cluttered desk and think "a 1/1 scale femto would looks so cool there"

Do you know how many helmets you usually produce? I think I'd like to see the painted product before I put in a deposit. So mark me as a maybe. Thanks!

yesmilord

千年王国
krec99 said:
Any chance we'll get a Guts 1.1

I'm with you on this one. I'm making a push for golden age helmets!
Of course this is all up to Derek and James, but that's where my vote is going :)

Aphasia

yesmilord said:
Of course this is all up to Derek and James, but that's where my vote is going :)

Hear-ye! Take my money! : D Although the current stuff is gorgeous, too.

X

Xem

yesmilord said:

Guts golden age helmet would be irresistible.

turkitage

ターク
well, we need sell these current sets! Speaking of which...

Derek will be back from China end of this week and will post more pics, updates, etc... so here are some pics to until then!!

James also said he is going to have UV black light in the head and going to paint the inside with a flourescent dark paint.

FemtoHelm2.jpg
FemtoHelm.jpg

Top Bottom