[ART OF WAR] - 『Guts』 2010 ver. 1/6 scale

HITReza- I was agreeing that the Ken sucked (I only like their Ryu). I clearly was pointing out they are not made by Sideshow. They're made from Pop Culture Shock and the owner Jerry was the head of SOTA Toys.

Maiku said:
THREAD DERAILED!!! :griffnotevil:

1/6 Guts turned into Sideshow vs. AoW turned into debating the quality of Pop Culture Shock's (not Sideshows) Street Fighter line.

ANYWAY. Heading home for the weekend, I rent a second place closer to work during the week, and my Guts should be waiting for me. Can't wait. :ubik:

Cool. Would love to see some new pics. :)

turkitage

ターク
yay! Just got mine into today!! I completely forgot usps delivers on saturday and they rang a few times then started driving away. As soon as I saw this I started running!! I did catch up to her and (thankfully no neighbors were around) and got the statue. It's a HUGE box btw, very light though. And this thing is so beautiful - I really can't believe it.

BloodTalon said:
Cool. Would love to see some new pics. :)

Really??? I figured there would be no point since most of us can't top Armored Berserks pics.

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Turkitage said:
yay! Just got mine into today!! I completely forgot usps delivers on saturday and they rang a few times then started driving away. As soon as I saw this I started running!! I did catch up to her and (thankfully no neighbors were around) and got the statue. It's a HUGE box btw, very light though. And this thing is so beautiful - I really can't believe it.

Really??? I figured there would be no point since most of us can't top Armored Berserks pics.

I got mine today too! The box was retardedly huge, and inside it was...another box! PARADOX??? divide by zero? :O

It's a gorgeous piece. The cape is really what makes it for me. It's huge and...pretty. I'll post photos later, and plan to do a decent photo shoot sometime for fun.

Unfortunately the "ear" on one side of his Berserker helmet broke off. I don't know if this happened while I was unpacking it or not, but is easily remedied with some glue and barely noticeable. Until I fix it I'm displaying him without the helmet. It felt so good to have my Berserk statue collecting cherry popped by AOW. (first Berserk statue) As good as it is, the price is still ronchy. But hey, can't complain too much...I'm the one who decided to buy it.

EDIT: what number did you guys get? I'm 201. Sounds like an apartment number.

Turkitage said:

Heh. Even still, it's always fun to see pics taken from fellow collectors. :)

Aphasia said:
Unfortunately the "ear" on one side of his Berserker helmet broke off. I don't know if this happened while I was unpacking it or not, but is easily remedied with some glue and barely noticeable.

Sorry to hear about the breakage, but I'm glad it's barely noticeable. Congrats on your purchase.

Turkitage said:

:ganishka: lol ! Thanks for the compliment but there are plenty of collectors who can post better pics ^^

yesmilord

千年王国
Armored_Berserk said:
:ganishka: lol ! Thanks for the compliment but there are plenty of collectors who can post better pics ^^

Oh quit being so modest :carcus:

Your pictures almost made ME want to drop down 1K and pick one of these up. :ubik: :ubik: :ubik:

I brought my box this evening along ... this's it ... VERY IMPRESSIVE indeed.

IMG_4534.jpg

IMG_4541.jpg

IMG_4544.jpg

IMG_4546.jpg

IMG_4547.jpg

IMG_4549.jpg

IMG_4550.jpg

IMG_4553.jpg

IMG_4557.jpg

IMG_4559.jpg

IMG_4560.jpg

IMG_4562.jpg

IMG_4566.jpg

IMG_4567.jpg

IMG_4572.jpg

IMG_4575.jpg

IMG_4577.jpg

IMG_4578.jpg

IMG_4584.jpg

IMG_4585.jpg

Thanks guys! When I opened the box, there's nothing more satisfying than getting that fresh aroma of paint haha! The scale is impressive, this is my biggest statue so far, in terms of the height of the cloak or the width. I can't stop staring it at :ganishka:

IncantatioN said:
Thanks guys! When I opened the box, there's nothing more satisfying than getting that fresh aroma of paint haha! The scale is impressive, this is my biggest statue so far, in terms of the height of the cloak or the width. I can't stop staring it at :ganishka:

Yeah !!
And the smell of the polystyrene :beast:

turkitage

ターク
Aphasia said:
Just wanted to post my unboxing and a few photos. Enjoy!

Congratulations on your FIRST Berserk statue, Aphasia!

Welcome to the Club! May your wallet be empty but your face be smiling. :troll:

Aphasia

IncantatioN said:
Good stuff Aphasia :slan:
My photos suck compared to you and Armored Berserk lol. I just snapped a few shots. Though I might set it up and take some shots with a nicer camera some time...maybe next time it snows.
Drakull said:
Congratulations Aphasia :) Maybe one day I will buy this statue !
You should if you ever get the chance! She's a beaut!

Turkitage said:
Congratulations on your FIRST Berserk statue, Aphasia!

Welcome to the Club! May your wallet be empty but your face be smiling. :troll:
Hee-hee. How true. What a bad habit I've gotten myself into! at least I can get into the club treehouse now.

Aphasia

DirectDK said:
CONGRATS APHASIA. Welcome to the club :guts: It's all downhill from here!!!

I feel weird being congratulated by everyone for getting a Berserk statue lol. Like I'm having a baby or something. They cost about as much. :troll:

Oh, and thank you. Hee-hee!

Hey guys! AoW just re-instock 1 on their Ebay. 2014 Xmas special offer!
http://www.art-of-war.jp/product/137
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BERSERK-Guts-2010-Ver-1-6-scale-Blood-Repaint-2014-X-039-mas-Special-Offer-/371204130532

Wow already 900USD.

I guess you all get AoW mail, but anyway :schierke:
30 pieces been repainted and now in pre-order. I still love the black version better though.
http://www.art-of-war.jp/product/609

Akebobo

my god... it's full of pants
I don't really have a problem with repaints, price seems fair for this one too. I'm in, beats paying exorbitant ebay prices.

Ahmetal

God hand help us
Ordered as soon as I saw it...whew it sold out faster than I thought but it was a small run so no wonder. Anybody get additional blood? I like the helmet on this one..the portrait is nice too.

Top Bottom