Who would win?

Bazūso
6 (22.2%)
Zondark
8 (29.6%)
Samson
13 (48.1%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Zondark Vs. Samson Vs. Bazuso  (Read 5520 times)

Offline Oburi

• Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
  • All praise Grail
Zondark Vs. Samson Vs. Bazuso
« on: June 13, 2010, 03:44:44 AM »
Before they met Guts, all three of these mighty titans were men that most aspired to be. If they were to fight each other in an epic gladiatorial duel to the death, who would be victorious? Would it be...

1) Captain Zondark (pre quasi-apostle status) This massive capt. wears full body and facial armor and swings a mighty war hammer. Plus he works for the Count and surely has been hunting heretics for a long time.

2) Samson. He's the little brother of Adon and second in command of blue whale ultra heavy armored fierce assault annihilation knight corps.  His armor is three times ordinary plate! and his iron ball can smash a water buffalo's skull in ONE STRIKE! (according to Adon)  He's also armed with the Coborlwitz family pride!

3) Bazuso, or should I say, The Gray Knight Bazuso, as he's known in legends. This is the man who killed thirty, thats right THIRTY MEN, at ONCE! *Also know to have killed a bear unarmed*  This man is so legendary and dangerous, killing him could earn the average mercenary half a years wages! Weapon - big as shit axe.

CAST YER VOTE NOW!!!

Offline DOOMXEEN

Re: Zondark Vs. Samson Vs. Bazuso
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 11:56:46 AM »
How could you vote anything but Samson!  He's got the range advantage and those other two were too simple to find a way in on him.

Offline Walter

• 賢者
  • Administrator
  • Of the Abyss
  • Chapter ≠ Episode
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 02:35:18 PM »
Boscone would have trounced them all...
:femto: :slan: :ubik:

Offline Maldoror

• Of the World
  • It shall dissolve your soul as water does sugar
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 03:46:48 PM »
And where is Gerico!? He needs some love too! :puck:

Anyway, I voted for Bazuso. I just love his psychotic stare!

Offline Marik

• Of the Interstice
  • Berserk is Divine and Human
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2010, 05:15:12 PM »
Boscone would have trounced them all...

That's about it. I think that he deserves to enter in the poll!  :iva:

Offline Oburi

• Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
  • All praise Grail
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2010, 05:38:27 PM »
That's about it. I think that he deserves to enter in the poll!  :iva:

Actually, this poll is reserved for just these guys, but the winner (the one with most votes) will move on to round 2 which will consist of even tougher opponent's and so on, until we make our way to the real badasses. Eventually there will be an epic championship and they will have to fight THE FINAL BOSS.

Offline Marik

• Of the Interstice
  • Berserk is Divine and Human
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2010, 05:54:03 PM »
Actually, this poll is reserved for just these guys, but the winner (the one with most votes) will move on to round 2 which will consist of even tougher opponent's and so on, until we make our way to the real badasses. Eventually there will be an epic championship and they will have to fight THE FINAL BOSS.

Ok Oburi, but allow me to say that assuming the winner of those guys would face a human final boss, therefore  I think Boscone  :schierke:, if the result is quite expected about the strongest..

Offline Oburi

• Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
  • All praise Grail
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2010, 05:58:49 PM »
No because see boscone will fight equally difficult opponents himself. The winners to each of these separate matches will then fight each other. The final boss will be a long way down the road.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 07:38:57 PM by Oburi »

Offline Rhombaad

• Old Fart in Training
  • Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2010, 04:59:44 PM »
I'm going with Zondark mainly because of his creepy armor and awesome name. :void:

Offline Oburi

• Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
  • All praise Grail
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2010, 06:08:20 PM »
Ok looks like the votes are in!

It appears as if Bazuso was killed instantly by a furious Zondark :isidro:. He never had a chance  :judo:

But even Zondark couldn't defeat the mighty Samson who wasted no time in disposing him with his super awesome technique that has been passed down through the Coborlwitz family for generations.  :badbone:

:ubik: :ubik: :ubik: AND THE CROWD GOES WILD  :ubik: :ubik: :ubik:

And so that concludes this first fight with Samson moving forward into the next round. How long can he last? What dangerous opponents will be stepping in future battles?

Find out soon...  :femto: