Author Topic: Games to look forward to!  (Read 88884 times)

Offline Sareth

Re: Games to look forward to!
« Reply #475 on: August 08, 2018, 07:38:55 PM »

4 ever

It would be silly for him to be a playable character when he's already an assist trophy AND the main final boss

I mean, look at the chairs! :magni:

Eva Unit 1 for Smash

Offline Aazealh

• 髑髏の騎士
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • そうはいかぬ
« Reply #476 on: August 08, 2018, 08:04:52 PM »
Aaz will be happy to see what the new Smash Bros video whipped up. :ganishka:

I was, and even before you posted about it! :iva: That reveal video was great. Love the focus on classic CV.

Offline Sareth

« Reply #477 on: August 09, 2018, 12:59:53 PM »
https://youtu.be/5NeN1lGhUqU

I can't wait to hear all of the Smash remixes of Castlevania music.

Offline Griffith

• The Millennium Falcon
  • Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
  • My posts are better.
« Reply #478 on: August 10, 2018, 06:42:50 PM »
So, Doom Eternal will have twice as many enemies and is adding a Souls-like PvP where you can invade others' games as a demon and vice versa. To the former I wonder how a bunch of new monsters will mix with the revamped classics, and/or if they'll be adding in the Doom 3 varieties ala the Hell Knight. To the latter, that sounds cool, I've expressed my fondness for Souls multiplayer before so maybe this will be fun, particularly getting invaded by a player-level demon (it won't have the same stakes as, say, being invaded while out to retrieve your souls, but it could keep you on your toes). Speaking of which, where's Doomguy and Oscar of Astora or Solaire in Smash Ultimate!? You should have to play as Doomguy in first person and the DS characters using R1 and L1 to block and attack. =)

There's also a new video for Red Dead Redemption 2 that looks promising, but there hasn't been else much about it for a game so close to launch and I'm still not sure if I should grab it for PS4 or wait for a possible PC release, and would that still come to Steam or a Rockstar app, etc etc. I'll probably just grab it on PS4 for the ease and instant gratification rather than the longer upside of a PC version (got to make the same call with Sekiro, which we know is coming to PC).

Offline Aazealh

• 髑髏の騎士
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • そうはいかぬ
« Reply #479 on: August 11, 2018, 08:26:50 PM »
There's also a new video for Red Dead Redemption 2 that looks promising, but there hasn't been else much about it for a game so close to launch and I'm still not sure if I should grab it for PS4 or wait for a possible PC release, and would that still come to Steam or a Rockstar app, etc etc. I'll probably just grab it on PS4 for the ease and instant gratification rather than the longer upside of a PC version (got to make the same call with Sekiro, which we know is coming to PC).

Red Dead Redemption 1 still hasn't been released on PC, so... probably better not to wait.