AOW - Serpico, Puck, Casca statues

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I know you guys don't follow Young Animal news very closely, so for your information, AOW is releasing some interesting new statues.

AOW-Serpico-Puck-Casca.jpg

Woah, /do want/!

I know AOW before has said that one of the reasons they don't release much outside of the core of Guts/Zodd/Skull Knight, is that the other characters don't sell as much - now is our time to prove them wrong!

*is so gonna get these*

WOO HOOO!!! Casca looks adorable. I hope she's at least 1/10 scale! HOOOORAY for Serpico!!! Can't wait to see more pics =). Thanks Aaz!

Looks nice, I'm curious to see more details on the Serpico diorama, especially his face and the base with the Kelpie head.
Once again, it's too bad that they didn't made something accurate to the story.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DirectDK said:
WOO HOOO!!! Casca looks adorable. I hope she's at least 1/10 scale! HOOOORAY for Serpico!!! Can't wait to see more pics =).

I think Casca is at least 1/8, probably 1/6. She's 31 cm x 17.5 cm x 27 cm, which for you Americans is 12.2 in x 6.9 in x 10.6 in. And she's folded over herself.

The Beast of Darkness said:
Looks nice, I'm curious to see more details on the Serpico diorama, especially his face and the base with the Kelpie head.

His legs bother me. They seem a bit too noodly to me in that picture. I'll probably still buy it for Puck regardless if they're sold together. The one I really want more pictures of is Casca though.

Once again, it's too bad that they didn't made something accurate to the story.

Yeah... And I recently sent them an idea for a better scene with Serpico too. :iva:

Aazealh said:
I think Casca is at least 1/8, probably 1/6. She's 31 cm x 17.5 cm x 27 cm, which for you Americans is 12.2 in x 6.9 in x 10.6 in. And she's folded over herself.

Oh wow! If she is 31cm/12in tall, while SITTING, she is definitely at least 1/6!! Wow, didn't think AOW had it in them!!! =)

Aazealh said:

His legs bother me. They seem a bit too noodly to me in that picture. I'll probably still buy it for Puck regardless if they're sold together. The one I really want more pictures of is Casca though.

Yeah... And I recently sent them an idea for a better scene with Serpico too. :iva:

So the puck is gonna be the complimentary piece to the Serpico?

I sent them 2 better Casca ideas.

I thought it would be asking too much for a Serpico (or any other character they haven't made a thing for yet) in diorama form. Looks like them making this kills my Casca suggestions......... Damn!

And yeah, his legs look a bit too dainty, even for him................

berserk777 said:
For Casca ANY price is worth it! Speaking of which I will finally try to upload the Casca Hawk soldiers pics this weekend. Have been so busy lately. :mozgus:

Yeah, get around to that, I wanna see, I wanna see! :casca:

I'm really disappointed about a detail on the Serpico diorama,
anyone else noticed that his height is only 13.5 cm?
I wish they have done the contrary, Casca at 13.5 cm and Serpico at 31 cm...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I'm really disappointed about a detail on the Serpico diorama,
anyone else noticed that his height is only 13.5 cm?

I did.

I wish they have done the contrary, Casca at 13.5 cm and Serpico at 31 cm...

Well on the plus side he's likely to be cheap, and AOW's dioramas are never very big anyway. I think he'll be about the same size as the Guts: Falconia, if not a little bigger.

Aazealh said:
I didn't got any doubt about it! :badbone:

Aazealh said:
Well on the plus side he's likely to be cheap, and AOW's dioramas are never very big anyway. I think he'll be about the same size as the Guts: Falconia, if not a little bigger.
It's true, the good point will be the cheaper price but it deserved a bigger scale IMHO.
Well, we'll see when they will make their announcement.

I didn't got any doubt about it! :badbone:
It's true, the good point will be the cheaper price but it deserved a bigger scale IMHO.
Well, we'll see when they will make their announcement.

Put it this way, AOW is not crazy enough to spend a lot of $$ developing a big Serpico figure in case it doesn't sell then it would be a massive bomb. Want them to make a big Serpico figure? Make sure this small Serpico figure gets SOLD OUT everywhere then they'll see a business opportunity to create a bigger one.

berserk777 said:
Put it this way, AOW is not crazy enough to spend a lot of $$ developing a big Serpico figure in case it doesn't sell then it would be a massive bomb. Want them to make a big Serpico figure? Make sure this small Serpico figure gets SOLD OUT everywhere then they'll see a business opportunity to create a bigger one.

Thanks for your explanation but I know that very well... also they have never taken any risks these past years (did they ever?) and even if this small one is sold out, I don't see them making another Serpico before a while.

Top Bottom