Real Owner of the Beherit

puella

Berserk forever
You guys ever think about a possiblity that the real owner of the Beherit which Guts keeps can be a memeber of Guts band?
If so, what will happen?
Each member has a certain clue.

Who can be?

Puck:
I always wonder if an elf could be the real owner. ;D Howerver, it would be sorta funny.
0.43%

Serpico:
When he realizes he's nothing to Farnese or when he is almost dying, he realizes true desire within him. The desire has resided in his mind for a long time.
But, I think this possibility isn't good.
1.47%

Farnese:
She has a very dark desire in her inner mind. When she surrenders to this, she may long for extreme power.
39.78%

Isidro:
He has the strongest possibility of the members. Considering he's very ambitious boy, it can make sense a lot.
58.32%

Schierke:
She's a witch.That's all.
Definitely 0%.

What will happen?

One of members calls Godhand with his/her Beherit and wants to sacrifice other members.
It means Guts has a chance to fight Godhand.

** However, I also think it's 1.23% possible that one of the members can be the real owener of the Beherit. Sorry. ;D

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Well ...
If the owner is Guts, he will fight the God Hand as well ; or maybe being an apostle would make him unable to fight God Hands. But it doesn't really matter to him.
His only goal is to take revenge on GRIFFITH, no one else ...
Thus, using the Beherit could be a true help for him to achieve his goal ( though it is really doubtful that he'll ever use of it, having been told no to do so by Flora and knowing what consequences it would causes )

puella

Berserk forever
Guillaume said:
Well ...
If the owner is Guts, he will fight the God Hand as well ; or maybe being an apostle would make him unable to fight God Hands. But it doesn't really matter to him.
His only goal is to take revenge on GRIFFITH, no one else ...
Thus, using the Beherit could be a true help for him to achieve his goal ( though it is really doubtful that he'll ever use of it, having been told no to do so by Flora and knowing what consequences it would causes )

ummm~ Guil, my assumption was 'what if the owner is one of members except Guts'.
I don't think the owner will be Guts. I don't know why but it always comes up on my mind.

and even if Guts is the real owner, we should think about the fact he was already sacrificed.
A sacrifice can sacrifice other things?
It's been talked about many times but nobody can have the right answer as far as I know.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
puella said:
ummm~ Guil, my assumption was 'what if the owner is one of members except Guts'.
I don't think the owner will be Guts. I don't know why but it always comes up on my mind.
i know ^^
anyway to me, it can't be anyone except him that will use of it
and maybe the Beherit was owned by the Snail Count and won't be use by any one from Guts band ... it might leave them one day : /
some how, i disagree with the 50+% for Isidro to use it : we know he's some proud/disdainful ? ^^ boy and i think he wouldn't accept any kind of help to become famous in fighting

Could it be that the egg is meant to meet Caska's will?
If she were to summon the God Hand, what then? Her inner desire could be just to live peacefully with Guts her lover and protector (don't know if it can be called a 'dream')? Could she sacrify her baby "The Demon Child" (formerly Griffith) even if he's doesn't actually exist anymore in their world the way it did in the past?

... no spit please, I would appreciate, just speculation, thank you ^^;

I know it may not make a lot of sense to many since it seems to contradict Idea's plan, wich is like building something to destroy it later. Furthermore, most of the time the egg seems to only cross people's destiny who need their "fix" of power, just to reassure their ego, i.e. to adapt world to them, to their conception... Here Caska just want plain love, just a mental abstraction you know :-*

are we missing something here?

what about puck undeniable connection to the behelit. his becchi, i do believe.

everytime that guts mentions it, drops it, or takes it out, puck is always there to intervene and take it back

personally my first choice for ownership of the behelit goes to puck, with everyone else in the party as a very distant second.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Well, Puck's the one who suggested they go to Elfhelm in the first place. I don't deny the connection with Puck, but I think the Beherit is just using Puck for the time being; a temporary master, so that it can travel to Elfhelm for some other, unseen purpose.

Of course, this is pure speculation.

thats an interesting theory walter

but the one thing that makes me feel the way i do is puck's seen attraction to the behelit.

i always thought (figured) that when the behelit is traveling [from one person to another] that those who are not intended to use the behelit, arent really aware that they are carrying it. (for example; it may have been thrown in with treasure, or in the pocket of some guys coat you took, or they carry it around for no reason)

i always thought it was puck's behelit because of his conscious attraction to it. reminds me a little of how griff explained his behelit to guts, and how he always rubbed it in battle, it was always a conscious part of him, of them both. it wasnt just tucked away in the luggage like how guts carries it.

i dont deny that the behelit is still trying to find its owner, which very well could be in elfhelm. in fact thats probably what its doing. i just cant deny the relationship puck has with it.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
krebs4life said:
i dont deny that the behelit is still trying to find its owner, which very well could be in elfhelm. in fact thats probably what its doing. i just cant deny the relationship puck has with it.
Oh, neither do I. In fact I firlmly believe Puck is the true owner. Im just tossing around possibilities.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Since the beherith call all the five members of the God-hand it would be funny indeed if Guts will use it
Griffith: what do you want?
Guts: to kill You
Griffith: Sure euh ...a moment...I have to consult my associates...fellas how we can do...we have to grant is desire..but...
;D

puella

Berserk forever
roberto999 said:
Since the beherith call all the five members of the God-hand it would be funny indeed if Guts will iuse it
Griffith: Sure euh ...a moment...I have to consult my associates...fellas how we can do...we have to grant is desidere..but...
;D
Haha, Roberto you are right.
It could be another reason why Guts should not be the owner. :D

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
As far as I remember, all the God Hand can do is to transform an apostle's body and to give him or her supernatural powers, they can't do something more abstract like giving Griffith a kingdom. So they manage to allow people to realize their dreams by giving them enough power to do the job by themselves.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
and if the guy want to be girl, will they make him an apostle-girl-form ??
deduction : maybe Zoddo was a girl who was often raped and got despair ... :-X

roberto999

She was a big macho man
(He-man style) what fell in love with a Jerry Louis type and since he didn't even look at him/her she (then a he) resorted to extreme remedy only to discover that he liked him/her more like he/she was before.
Desperate she did toss herself, to forget, to a life of sex extreme, she did even went to see " cinderella" without parental guidance ;D ;D ;D

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
roberto999 said:
Since the beherith call all the five members of the God-hand it would be funny indeed if Guts will use it
Griffith: Sure euh ...a moment...I have to consult my associates...fellas how we can do...we have to grant is desire..but...
A. You could argue that Griffith may not be exactly alive and thus can't die, so it is a mute point.
B. Femto no longer exists so it doesn't matter much.
C. What would Guts sacrifice? Caska? We've already seen he can't do that.

puella

Berserk forever
Majin Tenshi said:
A. You could argue that Griffith may not be exactly alive and thus can't die, so it is a mute point.
B. Femto no longer exists so it doesn't matter much.
C. What would Guts sacrifice? Caska? We've already seen he can't do that.
Hey, it's a joke. how would you take issue on it?

and about C. There are two things I take issue on because yours are not joke.
1) Guts is a sacrifice. A sacrifice can sacrifice something?
2) Caska is a sacrifice. One can sacrifice the thing which was already sacrificed?

Majin_Tenshi

I forgot the double sacrifice problem. I don't see why a sacrifice can't sacrifice something. The behelit apostle sacrificed himself (it has a brand).
Maybe Guts would sacrifice what he values most, his sword. ;)
That would certainly confuse the Godhand.

puella

Berserk forever
Majin Tenshi said:
I forgot the double sacrifice problem. I don't see why a sacrifice can't sacrifice something. The behelit apostle sacrificed himself (it has a brand).

Well, it's uncertain if a sacrifice can sacrifice something or not.
And the Beherit apostle sacrificed "the world around him" when he called GodHand with Beherit.
After that, he offered his body as a vessel when Griffith was reborn.
Beherit apostle has a brand?
I've never seen it in the manga. It can't be true.
Could you explain it more?

roberto999

On the tongue if I remember correctly. Anyway when the beherit is activated they come but the issue of the sacrifice is a different matter enterily. In fact I suspect that from the beherit apostle they did take only a simbolic sacrifice because they nedded him for the rebirth of Griffith not the other way around: Also because the world around him was not a thing that the beherit apostle loved particularly since it had make of him a outcast. Ditto for his own body.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I don't see why a sacrifice can't sacrifice something. The Beherit apostle sacrificed himself (it has a brand).

The beherit-apostle sacrificing himself and an already sacrificed being sacrificing something isn't the same, when the beherit-apostle sacrificed himself he was still "pure".

Also because the world around him was not a thing that the beherit apostle loved particularly since it had make of him a outcast.

True, but the world around him was also the only thing he had, so maybe it still was important to him regardless...

puella

Berserk forever
Aazealh said:
The beherit-apostle sacrificing himself and an already sacrificed being sacrificing something isn't the same, when the beherit-apostle sacrificed himself he was still "pure".

Beherit apostle didn't sacrifice himself. Where did you get that idea? ::)Read my above post.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I was just addressing a problem with the logic used in Majin Tenshi's previous post... I did read your post before posting myself. :)

Majin_Tenshi

puella said:
Beherit apostle didn't sacrifice himself. Where did you get that idea? ::)Read my above post.
The beherit apostle has a brand on his tounge. I believe we see this when it "eats" the demon child.

puella

Berserk forever
Majin Tenshi said:
The beherit apostle has a brand on his tounge. I believe we see this when it "eats" the demon child.
Yeah, but read this

roberto999 said:
On the tongue if I remember correctly. Anyway when the beherit is activated they come but the issue of the sacrifice is a different matter enterily. In fact I suspect that from the beherit apostle they did take only a simbolic sacrifice because they nedded him for the rebirth of Griffith not the other way around: Also because the world around him was not a thing that the beherit apostle loved particularly since it had make of him a outcast. Ditto for his own body.

The brand Beherit apostle has on the tounge is not the same like the ones the Hawks or other sacrifices received.

** Back to my original topic, if both Guts and one member of Guts band are not the owner, I think the owner will be one who we know very well like Mule, Sonya and so on. ::)

Top Bottom