Figures/Statues (that aren't Berserk or Vagabond related)

Post em in here! I'm not sure if there is another topic for the same thing.

I need to get myself a show-case or something like DirectDK, and I've got these currently on a glass table.

Admiral Smoker
IMG_2112.jpg

Sir Crocodile
IMG_2138.jpg

Luffy (Strong World version)
IMG_2171.jpg

Tashigi
IMG_2389.jpg

Nico Robin
IMG_2480.jpg

Usopp (is pretty playful with the kind of accessories he comes with)
IMG_2502.jpg

IMG_2507.jpg

IMG_2514.jpg

IMG_2516.jpg

Kuma joins in ... he's massive!
IMG_2521.jpg

That's him doing his move of compressing air in the series ...
IMG_2522.jpg

And ...
IMG_2443.jpg

IMG_2427.jpg

IMG_2438.jpg

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
I'll post some of my meager collection, I'll add more pics later maybe of the stuff I didn't take a picture of.
Arche Klein and Suzu Fujibayashi, from Tales of Phantasia
archeuse.jpg
swordgirl.jpg

Goku, from ohgodyoushouldknowthat and Mechazawa from Cromartie High.
gokuuse.jpg
mechuse.jpg

Zidane from FF9, in his Dissidia mode.
zidanen.jpg

Next is Rudolph von Stroheim, from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Battle Tendency. Then Kakyoin and Hierophant Green from Jojo part 3: Stardust Crusaders. Then Polnareff's stand Silver Chariot, also from Stardust Crusaders
stro.jpg
kaksheiro.jpg
silverchariotuse.jpg

Ooooooooo Mechazawa!! So cute. I won't have time to assemble my Akira bike that came in this morning, but I'll post pictures here after I'm back from Otakon! How big is Rudolf?? He actually looks good.

That's a very good looking Kratos! Cool man.

Kaneda
IMG_3101.jpg

IMG_3103.jpg

His (1/6) bike ... incomplete as I still need a box with some parts for it. The lights turn on, and a bunch of other cool stuff is possible ...
IMG_3132.jpg

IMG_3135.jpg

IMG_3145.jpg

And it's pretty long ... I put it against the Zodd Senma status at the back, and my shoe that's 11.5 in size.
IMG_3159.jpg

Tetsuo - picked up at Otakon
IMG_3170.jpg

IMG_3174.jpg

Admiral Aokiji - picked up at Otakon
IMG_3202.jpg

Mr. 2 Bon Clay - picked up at Otakon
IMG_3211.jpg

IMG_3216.jpg

Indeed, I've pre-ordered it and it should come to my in September when the site will have it available and ship it.

EDIT: I got some figures that I'd pre-ordered a while ago this week ...

IMG_3342.jpg

IMG_3345.jpg

IMG_3354.jpg

IMG_3366.jpg

IMG_3389.jpg

IMG_3399.jpg

IMG_3401.jpg

IMG_3404.jpg

Johnstantine

Skibbidy Boo Bop
OMG do you know how extremely jealous I am of you!?

DUDE those are PRICEY. The only one I have is Mihawk. I really REALLY want Brooke, Kuma, Aokiji and Luffy(SW edition).

Soon, though. Soon.

Heh thanks for the compliment! Yeah, they're usually 80-90$ (10$s cheaper here n there) without shipping, and yeah, take it easy with some of the newer figures like most of the POP Strong World editions. The Neo DX series are a bit hard to get, plus they're bigger and shipping gets more expensive.

From the POP list, the old Zoro, Aokiji, and Boa are hard to find, and go for a premium >_<. I'm only interested in the POP series for now because of Megahouse's quality. So far, the only ones that I'm disappointed with are Luffy (not as good as some of the others, as you can see on here), and believe it or not, Brooke - only because of his size. He's as tall as Kuma! So, while the others are proportionate to their dimensions in the manga/ anime, Brooke's the only one that's really tall. I mean, Whitebeard's going to be a bit taller than Kuma anyway, so Brooke's waay outta proportion imho. Luffy is a bit flimsy, and honestly not as good looking when you put him side by side with everyone else. His expression is too grim imo. Let me see if I can post a picture of them all side by side so you can get an idea of their sizes too.

This's what I've already pre-ordered off One Piece - Franky (ships late Aug), Zoro version 2 + Nami (ships late Sept), Shanks Neo-4 version + Mihawk Neo-DX (ships late Oct), Whitebeard Neo-DX + Jimbei Neo-DX (ships late Nov).

On a side note, I'm going to ship my Akira bike back to the manufacturer, as much as I HATE DOING IT. The problem was that they sent me 2 boxes, and sold it to me as a complete product. As you can see above, I'm missing some parts of the bike (this is what it is as a finished product - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqmJ59ASS24&feature=related). The manufacturer does not have the 3rd box which holds the missing components, GRRRR, what rotten luck :mozgus:!! I thought for a split second whether I should be selfish and just keep it because it's so rare to find today, but I rather they refund my money (around 33-35,000 Yen) and I return it.

He's about 32-33 cm tall (or 320-330 mm). Here's a few pictures I'd taken when I just got him -

That's how big his box was compared to Crocodile's or Tashigi's (at that time Crocodile was the bigger of the POP figures I had, Aokiji's box is sort of as tall as Kuma's, I'll take a picture later tonight)
IMG_2395.jpg

Here you can see his many hands (paw, closed fist, air pressure ducts), and the face where he's shooting a laser beam is changeable.
IMG_2396.jpg

Him with the other POP Strong World figures that I had at that time. Now I've got more additions, so I'll take another picture tonight heh.
IMG_2410.jpg

As you can see, it's great that the proportions are sort of accurate, and it's disappointing to see Brooke just a cm or 2 shorter than Kuma! I can't wait for Zoro, Whitebeard and Jimbei to get available to ship actually ^_^

Johnstantine

Skibbidy Boo Bop
I can only purchase a few, given that they're pretty pricey.

Aokiji has been my number one want for a while now. I just can't wait until they release Akainu. That's going to be pure sex.

Yeah, Aikanu would be badass but there's no official word on a figure for him. Ideally I'd like them to release all Shichibukai (Moria, Flamingo would be interesting!) and the 9 other Supernovas rather than re-releasing different paint/ versions of the same characters. From what I know they're coming out with figures for Blackbeard and Garp around November-December. Which reminds me, Don Flamingo is also pretty hard to find, but Amazon should have everything, I think!

I'll post just one figure for now. For our birthday last year, I decided to be a man-child and pose Isaac cutting our cake with the ripper blades. My brother decided to alter the picture's coloration somewhat, so the figure's colors aren't quite true to form. According to IGN, Necromorphs have evolved; they can now camouflage themselves as delicious cakes from your local Publix® bakery, specifically yellow birthday cakes with butter cream frosting. :troll:

Dead Space Isaac figure (bloody, ripper blades variant. F.Y.E was out of the version with the plasma cutter... :judo:)

ISAAC! OH, GOD, YOU'RE ALIVE! THANK CHRIST! I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO GET AHOLD OF KENDRA...LISTEN, WE DON'T HAVE A LOT OF TIME. I NEED YOU TO GET TO THE BRIDGE--Yes, you'll have to fight through those again--ISAAC, NOW ISN'T THE TIME! I NEED YOU TO GET TO THE BRIDGE WITH A STACK OF PAPER PLATES. BUT FIRST, YOU'LL HAVE TO GO GET THEM FROM THE MESS HALL. THE ONLY PROBLEM IS...THE P-WAY LEADING TO THAT PART OF SHIP WAS OBLITERATED. YOU'LL HAVE TO CLIMB ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE ISHIMURA, WHILE DODGING MICROMETEORS, ASTEROIDS, NECROMORPHS, AND GAMMA RAYS, AND SQUEEZE THROUGH A WINDOW ROUGHLY 2x2...

tempimage92.jpg

BZZZVRRRRrRRRrrrRRRRRRTttTtrrrTTTzztt!!!!!

tempimage93.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
You and your brother are twins?

I like that Isaac figure anyway, Griff's got one too (plasma cutter I believe) and it's pretty neat.

yesmilord

千年王国
Wow Incantation!

That Hatsune Miku PVC looks a lot better than I thought it would. Usually the prototype pictures show of something you're NOT going to get, but it looks like she turned out fairly amazing. If I was more into vocaloid stuff I'd totally snag one :)

Also, what size is that Sheryl PVC?

Glad you liked the Hatsune and Sheryl PVC's! This specific Hatsune pose is what drew me to it, and it's pretty well done imho. I don't own other figures because I actually had the same reasoning you did! I saw some at Otakon this year, but they looked like older releases. I've also been tempted to get a few Black Rock Shooter ones, but I'm jammed for cash up until December with pre-orders (each month something gets available and hits my Paypal account)! This is going to be a busy month - I'll get Franky, Nami, Zoro.

Sheryl's 210 mm/ 21 cms tall, and I can't get myself to put her full costume on ^_~ ... unless my folks fly in and visit me :iva:

Jesterhead

I ain't mad at it!
IncantatioN said:
I've also been tempted to get a few Black Rock Shooter ones,

I have the original Black Rock Shooter figure by GSC, and it's defiantly worth every penny. If you enjoy the artwork (or the song for that matter lol) you won't be disappointed. The super detailed base really makes it stand out and makes it a cut above a lot of other 1/8th figures. Pick it up if you have the chance/cash! I'll be getting the Dead Master figure, but I'm not sure if I'll bother with the two other BRS figures.

It's been 3 weeks since I took pictures of 2 newer figures, here goes.

IMG_4318.jpg

IMG_4321.jpg

IMG_4322.jpg

IMG_4323.jpg

IMG_4329.jpg

IMG_4359.jpg

IMG_4364.jpg

IMG_4365.jpg

IMG_4366.jpg

IMG_4382.jpg

IMG_4395.jpg

IMG_4404.jpg

IMG_4405.jpg

IMG_4414.jpg

Franky's the MOST fun so far, second being Usopp in terms of variations. It was pretty darn hard to open his stomach to put in some Cola hehe.

I missed showing his left hand clearly with the sort of mod that can be done, it's one of my favorite moves from him.

IMG_4407.jpg

Johnstantine, yep, all the way through 600 chapters. I own up to Vol 54 though, I'm missing the last released volume.

Jesterhead, Smoker's POP is a real badass, it sort of captures him facial expression/ pose perfectly. He's the first picture in this topic by the way and was also my first POP One Piece figure.

EDIT: 2 new figures came in this afternoon ... here goes

IMG_4441.jpg

IMG_4455.jpg

IMG_4465.jpg

IMG_4475.jpg

IMG_4484.jpg

turkitage

ターク
IncantatioN said:
EDIT: 2 new figures came in this afternoon ... here goes

Those are badass statues. I've never read the series but the characters are least seem cool! Oh btw, did you win the lottery all of a sudden? Because you have bought a TON of berserk/non-berserk statues recently. Either way, congrats man on all the stuff. How is your display case coming? I'd love to see all your statues on display!

So here are mine: Cloud, Asuka, Clare.

Here's how my non-berserk statues are displayed:
NonBerserk1.jpg

Cloud
NonBerserk2.jpg

NonBerserk3.jpg

NonBerserk4.jpg

NonBerserk5.jpg

NonBerserk6.jpg

NonBerserk7.jpg

Clare and Asuka
NonBerserk8.jpg

Asuka
NonBerserk9.jpg

NonBerserk10.jpg

NonBerserk11.jpg

Clare
NonBerserk13.jpg

NonBerserk14.jpg

NonBerserk15.jpg

NonBerserk16.jpg

NonBerserk17.jpg

Cool figures Turkitage! Maaan, that bike from AChildren really looks stellar, and Claire actually looks much better than the picture on the box. I looked for her at Otakon this year, but none of the sellers had the 2 Claymore figures that are officially released. I'd so love to see them make other characters like em awakened yoki ones. What's in the center top-left space next to the small mecha? I remember seeing pictures of your computer space, that big black cabinet with the lights ... have you added more statues/ figures to that from the time you posted em? I'll post a few pictures of the cabinet and give you guys an update tomorrow, it's cool you remembered :SK:

turkitage

ターク
IncantatioN said:
Cool figures Turkitage! Maaan, that bike from AChildren really looks stellar, and Claire actually looks much better than the picture on the box. I looked for her at Otakon this year, but none of the sellers had the 2 Claymore figures that are officially released. I'd so love to see them make other characters like em awakened yoki ones.

Thanks. Yeah, I was reluntant to spend $50 at the time for the Official Megahouse Clare one mainly because I was scared of getting the knock off one (there is a huge difference in quality). But I was so glad when I got it. I tried searching on e-bay for ya since you can't get it anymore from the manufacturer but it's like $130 for the official one now. I don't really care for the other statue of clare, it's good just don't care for it. If she was in the outfit after the whole Pieta mess like on volume 15 below I would of bought it instantly though.

Clare.jpg

Yeah, I really wanted a Teresa or Miria figure.. but none so far. :judo:

IncantatioN said:
What's in the center top-left space next to the small mecha?

That's just this old X-wing fighter I put together when I was a kid. I forgot what those pieces were called.. kinda like legos but metal and can make all kinds of things.

NonBerserk18.jpg

IncantatioN said:
I remember seeing pictures of your computer space, that big black cabinet with the lights ... have you added more statues/ figures to that from the time you posted em? I'll post a few pictures of the cabinet and give you guys an update tomorrow, it's cool you remembered :SK:

I've just got the Guts 2010 and a few other statues (those 1/6 scale ones SK members are making). As soon as I get those plus the Femto helm from James then I'll be done with my case display and I'll post pictures. I will also probably back off on buying statues for a while. As much as I love statues I don't want to clutter myself up with them so I try to get the ones I really really want.. even though it seems to be all of them.. lol.

Top Bottom