Figures/Statues (that aren't Berserk or Vagabond related)

turkitage

ターク
IncantatioN said:
One of the hardest things I did this evening ...

Yeah, hard to get rid of them, eh? At least you kept the Berserk boxes. I've tossed all my boxes that are from PVCs cause even though they look nice, it's still cheap boxes compared to Art of Wars.

turkitage

ターク
833472c7e75be692faeeb0fa432a0610.jpg

Pretty nifty Miku Hatsune statue coming out.

http://www.goodsmile.info/product/en/3193/Miku+Hatsune+Append.html

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Beautiful figure. I really like her design! Was considering her but the size is kind of a turn off. Probably a pass since I already have a miku and I'm not the biggest fan in the world.

Agreed Turk, sweet looking indeed. I miiiiiiiiight bite into buying it. Although this morning I was pretty bummed cos some tees that I'd pre-ordered early this year got to me and none of those L's fit cos I put on 15 pounds since then >_<'

turkitage

ターク
Armored_Berserk said:
Well i have plenty of statues that aren't from Berserk :ganishka:

Alien Warrior 1/4

OMG... those are sick! Those look even more expensive then your Berserk statues. Glad you posted these. Keep'em coming!

In fact they are less expensive. The Alien Warrior cost me 2000$ because it's sold out since 2007, but it's huge and heavier. It's one of my favorite piece, people are alway impress by this one!

Predator 1:3

Nice dude, AvPvT OT TvAvP ... aka 'tap'. I like the T800 thanks to your pictures, never knew it would look this good. Then again, your photography is exceptional. Thanks for sharing dude, keep it coming!

IncantatioN said:
Nice dude, AvPvT OT TvAvP ... aka 'tap'. I like the T800 thanks to your pictures, never knew it would look this good. Then again, your photography is exceptional. Thanks for sharing dude, keep it coming!

Thanks you very much :slan:

turkitage

ターク
Very cool Armored Berserk. Really had no idea you were into these statues. The T-800 is so nice with the light up eyes. Ever since I saw that 1:2 scale Guts arm cannon I've been itching to get the terminator had (mainly cause I know it'll be 1:1 scale plus cheaper). Great stuff again! Very classy place you have there too!

Holy shit Wolverine, that acid blood's gonna go right through your body and kill for sure! I THINK! That last picture of the Queen Alien by herself is so creepy, definitely reminds me of her in the movie.

How do you usually display these statues/ figures? Are they in a cabinet or outside? I'd love to see your non-Berserk display! Right now the way I have my PVC's is on my CD-Rack, I've taken off 1 shelf per column to fit the taller PVC's. I'll post a picture later this week.

turkitage

ターク
Armored, that is a really freakin cool mech. I've been scratching my head... where is this mech from? I don't recognize it.

update: okay, nevermind! Just figured it out, it's from district 9.

Update, well sorta. My Berserk statue collection grew the past few months and it forced me to use both glass cabinets for Berserk only. Left with the dilemma of "where to display my PVC's", I looked to my CD rack in the bedroom and came up with a plan. I removed some shelves (Whitebeard's standing on them) and spaced my PVC's in between my CD display. I kept some parts of my old plastic CD rack and it came handy in making 2 short CD towers that you'll see to the bottom left. Also took off my Vinyl and picked up a milk crate to store them (not displayed in the picture). I switch between the 1:1 busts for display, currently the SK bust is displayed in the living room. PVC's and statues that are displayed elsewhere are - Tetsuo, Kaneda on his bike, KlanKlan, Mai (KOF).

20111022_135330.jpg

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
Nice collections PPL, very cool :ubik:

100_3273.jpg

100_3255.jpg

100_3202.jpg

100_3214.jpg

100_3187.jpg

100_3165.jpg

100_2023.jpg

Some Wonderfest pics I took :beast: