Figures/Statues (that aren't Berserk or Vagabond related)

turkitage

ターク
IncantatioN said:
Update, well sorta. My Berserk statue collection grew the past few months and it forced me to use both glass cabinets for Berserk only. Left with the dilemma of "where to display my PVC's", I looked to my CD rack in the bedroom and came up with a plan.

LOVE IT. It's so symmetrical!!!! And organized.

Domo arigato, Turkitage~kun ^_^! It took an entire afternoon to sort things out in the glass cabinets and then put the PVC's in the rack after clearing out my CDs and LPs *sigh* ... *holds his back in agony*. Thankfully it's been a few months since I ordered a PVC I really wanted (last purchase was prolly around the time of Otakon). I'd love to get Perona's POP DX version, in time.

B

BloodyDevil

Dr.Legato said:
Some Wonderfest pics I took :beast:
100_2288.jpg

Thanks for your picture Dr.Legato !!! Saito is my favourite character in Kenshin and I didn't know they would do a figure of him ! In addition, the sculpt is really great !
I'm very excited and I will buy it for sure ! :ubik:

Who did you use to pre-order those? I hate pre-ordering because you have to be awake at the exact time they come out before they show up as Sold Out on the site. That's usually my experience with Hobby Search.

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
Hobbysearch sold out right when I had one in my cart (forgot my password, not so smart) so I used HLJ for Sanji, sold out within a minute, I was really really lucky!
couldnt get on amiami like always, but they also sold out in 5 minutes or so, the fastest pre-order sellout I ever seen...
Zoro I have on amiami and I have Lufy/Nami and the admirals on local pre-order.

Saito should be online at around 2-3 PM Japan local time, so for most of you probably tonight at around 9ish. Though I doubt they will sell out quickly, as those other figures have proven to be easy to get after release even.

Oddly enough despite loving Berserk I don't have any Berserk stuff because I didn't have enough for the 20th Anniversary statue at the time and I prefer bigger collectibles like that.

Here's my customized HT DX Joker with a head sculpt by a buddy of mine, the great Bobby C with silicone skin and real glass eyes all in 1:6 scale. Was very limited so I'm glad I got one
dscn0270test.jpg

hitme.jpg

My second best fig is the Dude from The Big Lebowski which was custom made by Rainman.
2coolestdudes.jpg

whiterussian.jpg

gokumg.jpg

samus.jpg

dscn0071l.jpg

kanedabike2.jpg

kenshin_eb1.jpg

DSCN0424.jpg

DSCN0205.jpg

DSCN0215.jpg

DSCN0190.jpg

ashitaka2.jpg

DSCN0369.jpg

Custom Dicaprio by Feng with totem from Inception (bad pic, sorry)
tiltingcobb.jpg

Legolas 1:6 with custom Darren Carnall head (still working on adding more skin tones)
lego4.jpg

I miss this fig (sold it to a friend) but might be getting it back
Achilles-2.jpg

Been working on a custom head to replace this one for Dante
dantead2.jpg

I really wish I can still get that Zoro somewhere. Do you guys know of a One Piece site or something that tells you when new stuff is going to go up for pre-order since they sell out so fast? I'm actually new to One Piece so I don't know these things.
AX3KAlAibAg3NQojZNT44g.jpg

X

Xem

Love the Mononoke, congratulations on your pieces. You seem like you put a lot of thought into what you collect which I respect. The Joker one is very realistic, though I'm a bit sick of seeing Heath's Joker at this point it will only age gracefully I imagine. Same with Kenshin and Cloud.

Now get some damn Berserk!! :iva:

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
Nice stuff Bloodtalon :ubik:
About this Zoro, I'm sure when the release gets closer you'll have another chance of buying him.
Just check sites like hlj and amiami regularly.

BloodTalon, FULL MARKS on Kaneda's bike! That's super hard to find, with all 3 box components as a full set. Do you have the Tetsuo figure with the changeable head/ metal arm?

For a second I thought it was the MMS DX 1 Joker but then his hair looked so much better! Congrats on the customized Joker, it's pretty good. Did you also get changes done to the Policeman version?

Thanks guys. I love seeing all the awesome stuff you guys posted so I really wanted to contribute.

Deci said:
Love the Mononoke, congratulations on your pieces. You seem like you put a lot of thought into what you collect which I respect. The Joker one is very realistic, though I'm a bit sick of seeing Heath's Joker at this point it will only age gracefully I imagine. Same with Kenshin and Cloud.

Thank you. :) You're right that I do put a lot of thought into my collection. I do have more stuff that I'll post later, but I like a lot of variety which can get very expensive so I try to pick a handful of higher-end pieces of usually only my favorite characters.

Now get some damn Berserk!! :iva:

I use to have the first Guts pvc statue. Wish I still had it, but at least I have a couple of the mini figs lol. I want the ultimate Guts in my collection one day.

Dr.Legato said:
Nice stuff Bloodtalon :ubik:
About this Zoro, I'm sure when the release gets closer you'll have another chance of buying him.
Just check sites like hlj and amiami regularly.

Thank you and thanks for the advice. :) Is it rare to see another chance for these awesome OP statues?

Lithrael said:
Wow. That Joker is insane. It looks more like a cosplay than a figure. I'm impressed.
Handmade_lion said:
Yeah, I thought it was really him in a few of those. I guess that means somebody did a good job!

Thanks guys. I might be getting something much cooler that's also Ledger related and from the same artist. Bobby is my favorite sculptor out there and a great guy. His main focus is 1:1 statues, but this was his first 1:6 attempt.

IncantatioN said:
BloodTalon, FULL MARKS on Kaneda's bike! That's super hard to find, with all 3 box components as a full set. Do you have the Tetsuo figure with the changeable head/ metal arm?

For a second I thought it was the MMS DX 1 Joker but then his hair looked so much better! Congrats on the customized Joker, it's pretty good. Did you also get changes done to the Policeman version?

Thanks man. I sold a lot of my figs to get Kaneda and bike, but it was worth it imo.

Actually you're right. It's the DX Joker, but the head sculpt has been replaced. Everything else is still the DX.

Unfortunately Tetsuo doesn't come with an extra arm like I thought he would, just switchable hands. Since he's a Medicom fig, he also breaks easily which is also unfortunate, but Medicom said they'll fix mine (was my first time reposing him since I got him too). It's just annoying having to pay for shipping.

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
Just keep checking sites like HLJ one month before releasedate and if you got money to spare, after release you can always buy at mandarake.
This Zoro will be worth it for sure ^^

BloodTalon said:
Unfortunately Tetsuo doesn't come with an extra arm like I thought he would, just switchable hands. Since he's a Medicom fig, he also breaks easily which is also unfortunate, but Medicom said they'll fix mine (was my first time reposing him since I got him too). It's just annoying having to pay for shipping.
I have my Tetsuo leaning against the wall on top of my Akira manga volumes because I can't get him to stand properly without feeling secure about him not falling down from the book shelf hah. He's very top-heavy, so yeah. Again, congrats on having a complete set in terms of owning Tetsuo, Kaneda and Kaneda's bike. The bike is costly indeed >_<'. I still haven't received the 3rd box for the bike and it's incomplete. I'm looking for sellers who'd sell me just that 1 box *sigh*.

Dr.Legato said:
Just keep checking sites like HLJ one month before releasedate and if you got money to spare, after release you can always buy at mandarake.
This Zoro will be worth it for sure ^^

Sounds like a plan. I'll be on the lookout. :)

IncantatioN said:
I have my Tetsuo leaning against the wall on top of my Akira manga volumes because I can't get him to stand properly without feeling secure about him not falling down from the book shelf hah. He's very top-heavy, so yeah. Again, congrats on having a complete set in terms of owning Tetsuo, Kaneda and Kaneda's bike. The bike is costly indeed >_<'. I still haven't received the 3rd box for the bike and it's incomplete. I'm looking for sellers who'd sell me just that 1 box *sigh*.

Thanks man. There are three boxes for the bike? I have the box with the actual bike and the extra parts box, but what's the third one?

Also, I forgot to answer your question about the Police Joker. I sold that part of the set off because I needed some money towards the silicone head (was very expensive). I thought it was ok. Didn't look enough like Heath to me though. I'm very picky when it comes to likenesses.

I LOVE THIS THREADDDDDD!!!! I will start posting pictures of my non-Berserk stuff soon too! In the meantime... To all you Kenshin fans, I just saw pictures of this!!! HELL YES. Man, these Kenshin Megahouse figures are awesome. First Himura, then Saito... now Shishio. PLEASE MAKE A TOMOE!!!

1319264676801-2.jpg

http://wcloudxkumo.com/2011/11/01/megahouses-shishio-makoto-preview/

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
FIG-IPN-3111.jpg

Color pic and pre-order link:
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-IPN-3111&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Dkenshin%24pagemax%3D100%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1
Saito is still available for pre-order
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-IPN-2664&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Dkenshin%24pagemax%3D100%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

Next I wanna see Aoshi

Nice topic :-) this is my not berserk figure:

coll5.jpg

coll8.jpg

coll7.jpg

coll6.jpg

coll9.jpg

collnp.jpg

coll2.jpg

coll3v.jpg

ll2i.jpg

akiraspolu.jpg

and best figure ever! .-)

kamina1.jpg

i waiting to: Ryo saeba figure... another sugoi fi :)gure
http://myfigurecollection.net/item/75611_city_hunter_saeba_ryou_1_6_hot_toys

Nice dude! I haven't seen Kaneda on a chair before, it looks pretty cool. I like your One Piece collection a lot, most of them are Figure Arts figures right?

thanks :-) i collect figure around 4 years. I collect figure form my favorite anime, of course One Piece is best :carcus: i have a mix from Megahouse, banpresto and bandai.a few pieces I was looking for a very long time, unfortunately, One Piece have a very many fakes figure :zodd: one day i collect all character :ubik:

and this figure akira from company Alpha is rare not much pieces especially Kaneda, but with her bike is better :-)

And of course i very proud on my berserk statue, Although i sell this statue but i buy another berserk statue.....

Top Bottom