Figures/Statues (that aren't Berserk or Vagabond related)

Nice nice ^_^. I'm a bit of an One Piece POP DX collector because of the quality of em and the size. There are more characters available through BanPresto or Bandai and a bit more dynamic poses for sure, but I decided not to start collecting those because there are just SO many released haha! Good luck to you man, keep posting your new additions on here. I have that Tetsuo PVC but not the Kaneda one sitting on his chair, it looks boss. Your Luffy-Goku PVC's are cool!

JJ you are right POP is probably the best but some characters were not very successful:

- Monkey d garp
- edward newgate
- marshal d teach

I also prefer when the figures have different sizes and their overall style is different, so I chose to magahause, Banpresto and Bandai ...

but enel is very nice figure. this year I can not buy many pieces, so I have to choose properly but some of One Piece will surely
PS:
I completely forgot to compliment your collection (I search this topic), is also perfect!

Hi guys, here are some photos of my collection...these are only i could find right now, they should cover 1/4 of my collection...thanks for looking, enjoy :)

NxiRN.jpg

nCiT5.jpg

qqgUd.jpg

J0TXj.jpg

Ns0qL.jpg

JONE1.jpg

gpibV.jpg

yhzIT.jpg

ZLz2Z.jpg

X4AQ7.jpg

8PPcG.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Very nice collection, Onizuka! The Ryu vs Sagat one is especially cool given the scene's backstory. Since you're new, I'll use this opportunity to welcome you to the forum. I hope you'll have a good time here. :serpico:

H

hellrasinbrasin

Putting in a order next week for 3a Toys - Metal Gear REX which is to be released on March 2. 2012.

Here is my small collection :
1.JPG

3.JPG

2.2.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-hkQlBoFodc0/T2sCuVX8Y3I/AAAAAAAAA8Q/I2Q3-9Fb05w/s912/14.JPG[img]
[img]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-vZEVqJ5JYz0/T2sCnmxAgCI/AAAAAAAAA7k/eSPCzI2R21Q/s640/10.JPG
14.JPG

10.JPG

9.JPG

4.1.JPG

Space is a big problem since my room is small...As of now all my cases are full and I have no idea where to put new stuff...

H

hellrasinbrasin

3 A is working on a brand new Metal Gear... Metal Gear Ray

original.jpg

I loved the Metal Gear Rex they made and I know that Ray will be done
to the same high standard. 2012 & 2013 the year my money vanished.

hellrasinbrasin said:
3 A is working on a brand new Metal Gear... Metal Gear Ray

original.jpg

I loved the Metal Gear Rex they made and I know that Ray will be done
to the same high standard. 2012 & 2013 the year my money vanished.

AWESOME. :ubik: Can't wait for Metal Gear Ray to come out.

H

hellrasinbrasin

Batman - Bruce Wayne - DX Series

original.jpg

Release Date: December 2012
$260.00

Top Bottom