Griff's Colors

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Re: Berserk DOOM

Aazealh said:
It keeps getting better seriously, that one is frightening. More! :void:

Ha, if you want frightening, you should see all the failed experiments and twisted abominations that came out of the making of number three there. :carcus:

grandma_void.jpg

Now give grandma Void a kiss. :casca:

CnC

Ad Oculos

ever wonder what zodd looks like with no fur?

Zodd: who's got teh cannon NOW, muthafucka?

void's looking rather pissed...

genius!

Funny i was just looking at those pictures ( the first and the second one *non berserk) after i saw doom (movie)..
i heard theres a book  :schierke:. think its called knee deep in the dead or in hell i forget which.

Griffith

Griffith's Ginormous Garbage Garage Going Gonzo Grand-opening! (Griff's colors)

Here's the convoluted evolution of my convoluted sig...

ZOG.jpg

The Source Image.

BK1.jpg

In the beginning... uh, let's just move on.

BK2.jpg

COMICBOOK ACTION SEX-O-RAMA! And my girlfriend's favorite version.

BK3.jpg

It has its charms. *woof woof*

beastkong.jpg

The "Final" "Product", less is more.

Anyway, that's four variations showcasing the major changes of both the Beast and Hawk in relation to each other. There was a lot of crossover as an improved Beast was the impetus for an improved Hawk and so on and so forth. All told, there's well over a 100 variantions in all, to give you an idea, here's a sampling of the Beast's transformation from start to finish:

beastevolution0.jpg

The culmination of time wasted.

Anyway, I'll close with a side by side of the source image and the final photoshop and while i'm raping Wally's bandwidth, a totally unnecessary finale featuring the same damn image with pretentious black bars on the top and bottom. Enjoy it while it lasts! :guts:

ZOG.jpg
beastkong.jpg

beastkongbars.jpg

Well; that's it, thanks for wasting some of your time on it, too. =)​

P.S. Thanks to everyone who nice things to say about it in other threads, much appreciated.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Re: Beast Kong: Widescreen Special Edition Bonus Disc

Nice work, griff.

I especially like the job done on the fur of the beasts head. :guts:

Griffith

Thanks, I'm long over due in paying tribute to the awesomeness that is CnColors; too cool for me.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

"Griffith No More!" said:
COMICBOOK ACTION SEX-O-RAMA! And my girlfriend's favorite version.

Actually, as far as the Beast is concerned, that's also my favorite version. :beast: The other Hawk is better though.

Noid

fuusshhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhHHHH

Wow, it's very good!! (and your avatar too)

D

DemiAngel

I noticed your signature development for a while & iam very impressed "Griffith No More!" :beast:, although i like the beast with the ears version.
I hope to see a fierce battle soon :zodd:

Nice work Griffith, I think I like the 6th and 7th stages of the beast the best.

Griffith

Griffith's Ginormous Garbage Garage Going Gonzo Grand-opening! (Griff's colors)

A riveting shocker for the grand opening...

GaisericRevealed.jpg

Gaiseric sans skull-helmet!? OMG! :isidro: :badbone:<Handsome fellow.

Did this for fun today (takin' a break from the Intersticebles poster) and decided it wasn't worth doing a whole thread over nowadays, so this will be my own bullshit thread to stick this kind of crap in, including the old threads, which I'll be moving in here to make a giant mess (especially since half those threads are now listed under VH Bob's account; this thread will need an FAQ =).

Anyway, I'm not sure what brought this one on today, I think it was the idea of Gaiseric looking like Guts, so I decided to just see what that would look like real quick and... that's how things like this start off, so innocently. Though you can certainly see the influence of Walter's oekaki rendition, which became more prevalent as I went on (sideburns!). Anyway, by the end I got something that I think is a cross between Guts, Griffith, Zodd, and Dracula, which is fine by me.

Re: Griffith's Ginormous Garbage Garage Going Gonzo Grand-opening! (Griff's colo

I never pictured Gaiseric to look like that but it really works, sort of has an insane look. Which part did the face come from? Really like in particular how you did the redish light flickering off the horse as well. Look forward to seeing more of course. ;)

Griffith

Re: Griffith's Ginormous Garbage Garage Going Gonzo Grand-opening! (Griff's colo

Thanks, Sparny.

The face originally comes from episode 124 in volume 17, when he's killing the possessed dogs and horse; it's the big disembodied Guts face on a black background (perfect for this, if not a bit large). As for the insane look (glad you noticed =), it was already a good insane Guts shot, but I wanted the eyes to be consistent with the one panel we see Gaiseric's eye, which is where the insane far off stare comes from.

Gaiseric.jpg

CnC

Ad Oculos

finally, a griff thread. :guts:

Great color pallette choice, imo.

Lovely work, particularly in bringing forth a few details, the symbol on his chest that sort of looks like it has horns, and the "blood tear" on the horses head are the two I like the most. Also the face, while being Guts goes well with the image, all in all great!

Top Bottom