Griff's Colors

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
Re:Full Beast Armor pic, in color.

wow cool coloring job on the beast armor Griffith 8) but i cant see your's sayan the site apears to be out again ;D

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!

Can't see your wallpaper SaiyajinNoOuji... it seems you have exceeded your bandwidth for the month.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Here are some wallpapers that I did of our little Slann and Void... tell me what you think. I will do the other Godhands later on.

Slann
http://kuroikenshi.150m.com/Pics/wallpapers/Godhand/Slann%201028x768.jpg

Void
http://kuroikenshi.150m.com/Pics/wallpapers/Godhand/Void%201028x768.jpg

uh... sorry but i have need those pics on a different site in the wall papers section... unless u made this site urself u could be copying it :-\

http://kuroikenshi.150m.com/Main.html

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
"Funeral for a Thorn Bird" Finale

Okay, I know I said I wasn't going to post this again, but I was messing with it over spring break and decided why not put it up in the creation station in it's "final" form. So anyway, here it is again, with the poem made famous by Colleen McCullough and all...

ThornbirdSE.jpg

Funeral for a Thorn Bird

"There is a legend about a bird which sings just once in its life, more sweetly than any other creature on the face of the earth. From the moment it leaves the nest it searches for a thorn tree, and does not rest until it has found one. Then, singing among the savage branches, it impales itself upon the longest, sharpest spine. And, dying, it rises above its own agony to out-carol the lark and the nightingale. One superlative song, existence the price. But the whole world stills to listen, and God in His heaven smiles. For the best is only bought at the cost of great pain.... Or so says the legend."

Since this is like the DVD Special Edition, here's my original concept and inspiration for the above work, which is actually the sequel to this masterpiece:

http://skullknight.net/griffdeath/

Score and background effects by Walter Bennet A.C.E. ;)

Enjoy.

-Griffith

Griffith

Re:"Funeral for a Thorn Bird" Finale

Lauralana said:
nice ;D

btw, where did that first picture originate from?

Thank you.

I sent the original MS Paint one to Walter over AIM with the music clip while we were messing around and having a direct connect war, back in the good old days. *sniffle* It obviously left an impression and he put that page up.

-Griffith

Achilles and Patrokle BERSERK way.
Good go ;)

By the way the original concept is fabulous. :eek:

Griffith

xechnao said:
Achilles and Patrokle BERSERK way.
Good go ;)

Good call, and thanks.

OnyxMagnolia said:
I like it...A LOT.
:p

Oh, you only say that because we're sleeping together.

-Griffith

Griffith said:
Oh, you only say that because we're sleeping together.

-Griffith

NO! How dare you! I say that because it is awesome (really, I like the drawing and I couldn't do what you've done with it) and because you are the best Berserk nerd ever :-*

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?

Ahh, memories...

I've always wondered where that 'finalbattal' music came from, I like it. :)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Once again, subject-wise it's my favorite Berserk fanart. In addition to that, the execution and post-rendering have an amazing atmospheric quality. All of these combined... summoning up the scene in my mind always makes me get at least a little weepy.

The poem has amazing parallels as well. I really don't remember it from the good old days. I must have been drunk. Yes?

Griffith

Walter said:
Once again, subject-wise it's my favorite Berserk fanart. In addition to that, the execution and post-rendering have an amazing atmospheric quality. All of these combined... summoning up the scene in my mind always makes me get at least a little weepy.

Thank you. It does mean a lot to me that you really appreciate it.

Walter said:
The poem has amazing parallels as well. I really don't remember it from the good old days. I must have been drunk. Yes?

I'm not sure, (well, you were probably drunk) but I can't locate my original posting of it here. I know it had the poem when I put it up on thehawks before my... exodus. I have a memory of including the powm, but than again I remember lots of things that never happened. =)

-Griffith

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity

hehe, I saw that flash thing awhile back. I'm embarrassed to say how many hours of entertainment it has provided me with. hehe never gets old.

oh the finalbattle music is "Escape" by Craig Armstrong for those wondering

Griffith, your girl has Farnese avatar!! Lucky ;) She has good taste.

Griffith

Serpico said:
Griffith, your girl has Farnese avatar!! Lucky ;) She has good taste.

It's funny, they don't look alike or anything, but I've seen that very look on her face; intense & scary. ;D

-Griffith

waqas

Oh, nevermind...
Re:Somebody print this on a shirt for me.

Can I ask why you can't just print it yourself? There must be T-shirt printing services in California... :-\

Top Bottom