Griff's Colors

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Re:Somebody print this on a shirt for me.

waqas said:
Can I ask why you can't just print it yourself? There must be T-shirt printing services in California... :-\

No, the t-shirt print factory district of California is closed for repairs! :-X :-X :-X

Now what am I going to do!? Because I really, seriously, 100% truthfully want someone to print it on a shirt and send it to me.

NOW!

-Griffith

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Re:Somebody print this on a shirt for me.

Griffith said:
No, the t-shirt print factory district of California is closed for repairs! :-X :-X :-X

Now what am I going to do!? Because I really, seriously, 100% truthfully want someone to print it on a shirt and send it to me.

NOW!

-Griffith

j00 are teh ROFFL!!!!111BBQ ;D

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity
Re:"Funeral for a Thorn Bird" Finale

OnyxMagnolia said:
Of course I have good taste, can't you see who my man is? ;)

hehe, true true. I don't know him well but he seems nice.

It's funny, they don't look alike or anything, but I've seen that very look on her face; intense & scary.

-Griffith

ehh, now I am a bit jealous :-\ Farneze impersonations are a good thing to me hehe, scary as they might be. Oh well, at least I am lucky enough that the girl I like doesn't mind my Farneze obsession.

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!

Serpico said:
.ehh, now I am a bit jealous :-\ Farneze impersonations are a good thing to me hehe, scary as they might be. Oh well, at least I am lucky enough that the girl I like doesn't mind my Farneze obsession.

I actually consider myself fortunate that my girl does NOT masturbate to thoughts of burning corpses, or hump large hunks of iron. *nods sagely*

no, I do not...

...but dang do I love those cute genderless elf butts, oh yeah 8)

(Yes, you asked for that :p)

Griffith

Bloody Mess

Did this in the wee hours of the night...

BloodyMess.jpg

Actually, did it, then did it again because my computer crashed, ugh. When I first finished it (for the second time =) I had it looking all professional and sexy with the the colors all in the lines and shit, then I thought, "He's ripping himself out of the inside of a sea monster's fucking head..." and it became the so aptly titled thing you see before you. Love it or hate it; you can't accuse me of false advertising. ;)

-Griffith

P.S. If you don't have a nice flat screen set up, it probably looks like a big black and red smudge with a orange Z in the middle. It's actually the Beast. Sorry for the confusion.

Re:Bloody Mess

Good...

But it is a bit dark, maybe you should lighten up a bit

No offense though, just a suggestion only. Ignore it if you are offended :p

Griffith

Sonic 2

Emerald Hill Zone 1
Time: 26
Rings: 53

Time Bonus: 50,000
Ring Bonus: 5,300

Total Score: 55,300

Dut Dutta  Da, Da Da, Da, Da, DAAAAAAAAAA!!!
BUM BUM! BUM BUM! BUM! BUM! BUM BUM! BUUUUMPH!

Beat that bitches.

-Griff

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Re: Sonic 2

40s
70 rings

that 30s mark is a pain in the ass... to do that much, my key points were a spindash start, supershoes, and the invincibility...

29s
57 rings
56000 points (killed something I think)

Griffith

Majin Tenshi said:
56000 points (killed something I think)

I didn't count points from kills, just the ring and time bonuses at the end. Oh, by the way...

Emerald Hill Zone 1
Time: 28
Rings: 70

Time Bonus: 50,000
Ring Bonus: 7,000

Total Score: 57,000

8)

Majin_Tenshi

Bah! kills are perfectly valid points!  Don't ya wanna free the little woodland creatures?
I love the old sonic games. I don't like how later levels become mazes though. Even the 2nd zone in sonic 2... if its impossible to haul ass through the level in under 30s then it shouldn't be a sonic level.

I don't really feel like competeing much, it requires me to spend time upstairs (near teh family) and I loath that... plus, I have to run up and down to report scores.

Majin_Tenshi

Oh, I imagine its possible to crush that record, but its not worth the time or effort. Besides, super sonic in act 1 requires cheating, and if you're gonna cheat, ya might as well turn on the debug code and bee-line through the level.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

After playing Em Hill for 30 minutes (no savestates, fuck-o!) I was only able to get: ~17,000 points... That time is a mofo.

I'll keep at it though. You will be beaten.

Majin_Tenshi

It only took me like 10 minutes to shave the 15 seconds off my first attempt (45s-ish)... And savestates? why do you think we're raceing the first level? Its called the "reset" button. But hey, I love oldschool sonic. Its one of those games I can actualy beat consistantly (especialy 3+Knucks)...

waqas

Oh, nevermind...

Emerald Hill Zone 1
Time: 26
Rings: 41

Score: 54300

Ahh, equaled the time but missed the rings, oh well. I am such a geek.

waqas

Oh, nevermind...

Behold! I am your new God. You may now worship me and all skills as your reason for being.

Emerald Hill Zone 1
Time: 24 SECONDS!!!!!!!!!!!
Rings: 53

Score: 55300

Amen.

Top Bottom