W.I.P Silat & Liegeman 1/6

:guts: Hello Everyone , I Want to share my new WIP. from berserk charactor, Silat & Liegeman on 1/6 scale :puck:

I Sculpt Silat with Epoxy ,Liegeman I sculpt with paper clay.

I think I will make 2 Liegeman for Standing behind Silat .( At first I think for 4,But it would be very large when finish. :mozgus: )

Hope you Like this :ubik:

Thanks SK.net

Apikitt

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Re: Silat & Liegeman 1/6

Wow! I love it. Especially Silat's face, it is absolutely amazing. :ubik:

You did some amazing sculpts once again. :ubik:
Silat's face looks great, masked and unmasked. The Tapasa muscles looks very well rendered.
Looking forward to see these two completed!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Looks amazing, but I think you need to give the Tapasa wider shoulders/bigger arms. You also shouldn't forget the huge calluses they have on their hands and feet.

Not my cup of tea as for characters (do a Hawks Casca! ;) ), but very nicely rendered!

Apikitt! INSTANT PURCHASE FOR ME. I love your work! These kits are awesome!!! Thanks for choosing new and exciting characters!!! Silat looks perfect. I see what Aaz is saying about the Tapasa's shoulders and hands, though. Something to take into consideration!

My SK has just finished too. I shall post pictures tomorrow!!! I can't wait to show you!

:guts: Hello , Thanks for all of word & comments

About something should be Changes I think like you both, thanks Aazealh ,Derek . :ubik:

Tapasa is near finish. :mozgus:

:daiba:

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Dude, Appikit. This is neat stuff. I really love the sculpt. It looks fantastic, It's great to see some secondary characters that hardly (if ever) get rendered in the figure/kit world.

:guts: Thanks for all comment my friend.

IncantatioN --- For sure. :guts:

krec99 --- I think next time is a female Character. But I have not decided.

Aphasia --- I have not decided on a separate sale. But it is possible.

:daiba:

Top Bottom