Art of War Tokyo Art Show

Was wondering if anyone was able to go down there and check out the show?

I had a good friend of mine go down to the art show and place an order for one of the 5 skull knight repaint redish brown vs. Apparently his order was the last one in, so I count myself lucky.

Haven't been able to talk to my friend who was at the show and I have only seen that one jpg Art of war had up on their site a couple of days ago. Was curious if anyone got a glimpse of it or the other new statues?

Cheers!

velacio said:
Was wondering if anyone was able to go down there and check out the show?

I had a good friend of mine go down to the art show and place an order for one of the 5 skull knight repaint redish brown vs. Apparently his order was the last one in, so I count myself lucky.

Haven't been able to talk to my friend who was at the show and I have only seen that one jpg Art of war had up on their site a couple of days ago. Was curious if anyone got a glimpse of it or the other new statues?

Cheers!

Hey Velacio. I think I know your friend too :guts:. I asked him if he saw the Casca and Serpico statues and he said he did, but unfortunately no photography allowed! Darn. I'm very curious to see more pics of those ones!

DirectDK said:
Hey Velacio. I think I know your friend too :guts:. I asked him if he saw the Casca and Serpico statues and he said he did, but unfortunately no photography allowed! Darn. I'm very curious to see more pics of those ones!

Yeah, I am definitely hoping to see some shots of those and maybe given the opportunity to pre order them on line granting there are some left after the show. :X

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
velacio said:
Yeah, I am definitely hoping to see some shots of those and maybe given the opportunity to pre order them on line granting there are some left after the show. :X

Those aren't on sale at the event, they're just presented as a kind of sneak preview. You'll definitely be able to order them online when they come out. I'm more interested in their 1:1 replica of Guts' prosthetic forearm myself. I wonder how good it is.

Aazealh said:
Those aren't on sale at the event, they're just presented as a kind of sneak preview. You'll definitely be able to order them online when they come out. I'm more interested in their 1:1 replica of Guts' prosthetic forearm myself. I wonder how good it is.

Awesome! Thats good to hear! :D

Aazealh said:

I'm curious if part of it will be forged like the Hokuto No Ken 1:1 helmet. If that is the case. $$$$$$$$$

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Maiku said:
I'm curious if part of it will be forged like the Hokuto No Ken 1:1 helmet. If that is the case. $$$$$$$$$

Indeed. Even just being in solid metal would ensure that it'd never be mass produced. They did a few things like that before too, I remember a metal gauntlet and a replica of Griffith's helmet they had in their website's flash intro years ago. I wonder if they still have them.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Good to know, although that doesn't contradict my statement. Anyway, do you have any more information about the prototype and what they plan to do with it?

Aazealh said:
Good to know, although that doesn't contradict my statement. Anyway, do you have any more information about the prototype and what they plan to do with it?

I meant "no" on the fact that you say that it could be made of metal and yes, they plan to release it.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
■□■ Character・Art – Special Berserk Items for Overseas Customers ■□■​

Dearest Customer,

We are glad to inform you that ART OF WAR is going to release some special Berserk items only for overseas customers from 7th through 21st September, 2010!

In order to take care of many Berserk fans who were not able come to our Berserk Exhibition-"Character・Art", which was held during 24th to 29th August in Tokyo, ART OF WAR would like to release some limited items on our website as well. If you did miss some of AOW popular items before, it will be a great chance to add more art works into your collection.

Special Service

Save 2,000 Yen off (around $23.75 USD) on any purchase over 65,000 Yen.

*If you prefer settling the payment on the installment plan, please feel free to contact us.

Special Limited Items

Guts 2010 Ver. 1/6 scale - Exclusive Version 3

- Limited 20 sets worldwide
- Unit Price: 60,000 Yen
- Armor Color: Blue/ Mantle Color: Brown
- Attachment: Senma soldier and serial number nameplate
- Planned Release Time: the end of September, 2010

ZODD 3 (repainting ver.)

- Limited 2 units/ Unit Price: 40,000 Yen
- The pupils of Zodd are one of repainting points.
- Attachment: “Character・Art “ nameplate
- Planned Release Time: the end of October, 2010

ZODD&WYALD Exclusive version 1 + Guts MAKEN

- Limited 1 Set
- Unit Price: 100,000 Yen
- Attachment: “Character・Art “ nameplate
- Planned Release Time: the middle of October, 2010

Other Berserk Items

- Code No. 213/ Casting Beherit - "Imperial Ball" (Green ver.)
- Code No. 188/ Guts: The Hundred Man Killer (Blue Mantle ver.)
- Code No. 181/ ZODD: REVELATIONS - Exclusive Version 2 (with Irvine)
- Code No. 180/ ZODD: REVELATIONS - Exclusive Version 1
- Code No. 172/ Griffith: Blue Mantle
- Code No. 171/ Griffith: Purple Mantle
- Code No. 128/ Guts: Kingdom of Falconia
- Code No. 88/ Griffith: Millennium Falcon 2
- Code No. 81/ Guts MAKEN
- Code No. 52/ Zodd: Action Figure (Human Form/ Normal ver.)
- Code No. 51/ Zodd: Action Figure (Human Form/ Exclusive ver.)
- Code No. 49/ Kuri Puck: Smile (Light Blue ver.)
- Code No. 20/ Griffith (Millennium Falcon)
- Guts: Black Swordsman/ 12 inch Action Figure
- Judeau: Hawk Soldiers/ Action Figure (Golden Hair ver.)

Please feel free to access our website for more details.

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=291

Or check our gallery to see more pictures.

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/gallary/index.php

If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time. Email to assist@art-of-war.co.jp

Thank you so much for your attention.

Yours sincerely,

ART OF WAR

For people who own Guts 1/6 versions 1/ 2 ... are you going to buy the exclusive 3rd version with the blue/ brown color contrast? I'm on the wall on this one, because I haven't received my version 1 statue as yet (pre-ordered off another site), and the 3rd version looks killer!

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
IncantatioN,

I'm just getting version 2. I like the black cape more than the brown one, but the blue tinted armor is really cool. I don't think you could go wrong.

Top Bottom