Houma Grunberd

This came in today as well, along with Irvine, in a huge carton. It wasn't too heavy, but I didn't want to risk taking it in the subway, so I caught a cab from downtown, all the way to Queens, a good break from the subway at least! Here are some pictures ...

IMG_3522.jpg

IMG_3526.jpg

IMG_3535.jpg

IMG_3538.jpg

IMG_3543.jpg

IMG_3590.jpg

IMG_3589.jpg

IMG_3555.jpg

IMG_3556.jpg

IMG_3551.jpg

IMG_3558.jpg

IMG_3560.jpg

IMG_3567.jpg

IMG_3578.jpg

IMG_3580.jpg

I LOVE this statue. The colors are so rich, it feels slithery with it's metallic shimmer, the detail of everything ... from his face, teeth, claws, skin tone is pretty darn good.

how much did u pay for the statue? The japanese yen price converting to USD is like 85 to 1 now... .... Is it worth the money in your opinion?

I paid full price for it, with shipping. It really depends on how much you're willing to pay for it, and if you like the character or the statue. I honestly was impressed a lot more than I expected me to be. From what I read here n there about its dimensions, it 'seemed' small. Quite the opposite actually, and pretty much win win - if you put it close to the window for instance, the sunlight will bright up the armor, sorta making it look alive haha! No, I don't smoke pot.

I see, thank you very much. Oh yea very curious, I see some online pics that the houma has a round circle shape gold plate and a base, how come you dont have one? Is the gold plated round coins for the130000yen exclusive set of 6?

Haha for real! I plan to hook it up on the wall using a wall mount or whatever it's called. I'm gonna take permission from the land-lady for it, and hook it up like that ... wait, I'm gonna have to figure out the whole cable-dvr box situation thing too ... ugh.

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
What a great looking statue. Saw one on ebay not that long ago, but missed out. I think it was a board member from here too. Anyone know someone that is looking to sell their grunbeld?

Different from AOW's usual kind of statue production, big and beautiful! Quite recently a Selling/ Buying section was started (link should be at the top of the Merch section). Not sure who's selling this but try checking with Nirvana - http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=13689.0

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
I sent him a PM regarding Grunbeld. Hope it is still available.

IncantatioN said:
Different from AOW's usual kind of statue production, big and beautiful! Quite recently a Selling/ Buying section was started (link should be at the top of the Merch section). Not sure who's selling this but try checking with Nirvana - http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=13689.0

andrewdsz said:
I see, thank you very much. Oh yea very curious, I see some online pics that the houma has a round circle shape gold plate and a base, how come you dont have one? Is the gold plated round coins for the130000yen exclusive set of 6?

The base and the gold coin comes with EUROPA Version!

I have got Irvine and Zodd HOUMA EUROPA version that comes with those pieces (Base + gold coin).

HOUMA APOSTLES EUROPA VERSION are limited to 20 packs WW but just 4 pieces per pack (Irvine, Zodd, Grunbeld and Locus = no Femto attachement + no Ganishka apostle).

Hope it ll help!

Stardustgatzu said:
The base and the gold coin comes with EUROPA Version!

The base also comes with the japanese excclusive ver.

I will say the japanese exclusive ver. is the best since the set comes with the very exclusived limited monster ganishika.

Top Bottom