Zodd bust pre-orders

NARIN

I love Berserk
Hi everyone :daiba:
this is my first topic and thank you very much for you liked my sculpture "Zodd bust"
this time I'm ready for pre-order
and this is detail : Zodd bust 1:3 scale 3 parts hight 11.5 Inch and weigh around 3 kg. the price is 159$USD not include shipping and not paint.
if you interested please order to me : rinclayman@hotmail.com
Thanks in advance

83547451.jpg
83645566.jpg

32786872.jpg
84150353.jpg

34183913.jpg
13440095.jpg

69903836.jpg

Enjoy :serpico:

NARIN

I love Berserk
The Beast of Darkness said:
Hi Narin,
Glad to see that the pre-orders are starting! Your sculpt is excellent, I dig his little grin... :zodd:

Thank you very much, The Beast of Darkness :daiba:
and...

zz1w.jpg

zz2o.jpg

zz3i.jpg

zz4v.jpg

zz5h.jpg

zz6z.jpg

zz7s.jpg

zz8j.jpg

Enjoy :zodd:

I just got my Zodd bust from Narin. Awesome sculpt, paint and package! :ubik: The size is really great and i can only dream of a full Zodd at this scale! I love his facial expression and dark skin.

Here are some pics under natural light:

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
bruhaha69 said:
Wow, very nice. Thanks for the comparison shots. Off topic, I love that PVC Goku.
I also have that PVC Goku. It's one awesome DBZ figure. : )

But hot damn, that looks really good! Just gorgeous work. Thanks for all the pictures! Gotta love that half-grin.

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
i laughed at the orange for some reason :ganishka:

although now i am 2x as jealous, such a great Goku statue :serpico:

Aphasia said:
But hot damn, that looks really good! Just gorgeous work. Thanks for all the pictures! Gotta love that half-grin.

Yes, it's a nice rendition of this character!: i love his facial expression, the level of details (the scar from his broken horn, his armor, etc...), the skin color, ... Truly a must-buy! :ubik:

I hope this one will get the success it deserves, so that other statues follow: can't wait for a Griffith/Guts bust with this quality!

Top Bottom