(re issue) 1:6 scale Hundred Man Killer - Guts

O

oddmania

Re: 1:6 scale Hundred Man Killer - Guts (New Pics Updated)

hell of a work , definitely interested , when are you expecting to done with it ?

Oh man that's really really nice... It's very clean, can't wait to see the final product :ubik:

turkitage

ターク
Re: 1:6 scale Hundred Man Killer - Guts

yeah, I can't wait for the finished painted one. So far looking good.

berserkberserk said:
PS: I’m planning to make another statue after this project, please vote out which characters or scene you are interest.

I really like the AoW statue based on the cover of Volume 28. That would be badass in a 1/6 size. (Though, I'm still super jealous of the one Joa made.)

PH1151127599.jpg

yesmilord

千年王国
Re: 1:6 scale Hundred Man Killer - Guts

Looking amazing!!!!

berserkberserk said:
PS: I’m planning to make another statue after this project, please vote out which characters or scene you are interest.

Golden Age Griffith!!!! :griffnotevil: :griffnotevil: :griffnotevil:

O

oddmania

for a future project how about slan or the AOW guts & slan diorama,I don't have it .

oddmania said:
for a future project how about slan or the AOW guts & slan diorama,I don't have it .

That would be amazing in 1/6. Would be cool if the base could be made to fit a detolf, but that might be pushing it.

oddmania said:

I prefer a new design. How about Farnese, Azan or Human Locus since we don't have those characters.

O

oddmania

or guts holding casca just like on the cover of vol.13 ?!!
imagine it 1/6.

Maiku said:
I prefer a new design. How about Farnese, Azan or Human Locus since we don't have those characters.
Agreed, and I'd add Mozgus to this list.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

oddmania said:
or guts holding casca just like on the cover of vol.13 ?!!
imagine it 1/6.

AOW announced they'd be doing that very scene recently. It'd be a waste to get it twice, even if the kit were to be bigger.

Jesterhead

I ain't mad at it!

Aazealh said:
AOW announced they'd be doing that very scene recently. It'd be a waste to get it twice, even if the kit were to be bigger.

I wouldn't be too surprised if they did that statue is a larger scale. Maybe not 1/6th, but hopefully a bigger than 1/10th.

On topic, your Guts looks GREAT, if I can scrounge up the cash, consider me a buyer!

O

oddmania

how about one with the snake baron ?

yesmilord

千年王国

Maiku said:

I'm actually down for another Human Locus or Human Grunbeld or both ^_^. The AoW Grunbeld is pretty stiff looking.

*edit* Now that I think about it, Griffith shooting star might be a good one to remake into 1/6 because it would compliment this Hundred Man Killer kit. Just my 2 cents. */edit*

Other than that, I'm good with anything.

Dear all,

thanks for your suggestion, all ideas are under consideration and I prefer a new design from golden age.

yesmilord

千年王国

berserkberserk said:
Dear all,

thanks for your suggestion, all ideas are under consideration and I prefer a new design from golden age.

How about Golden Age Casca? :casca: I know there really aren't that many of those around, especially at 1/6 scale.

O

oddmania

yesmilord said:
How about Golden Age Casca? :casca: I know there really aren't that many of those around, especially at 1/6 scale.

I agree

yesmilord said:

how about the fight between guts and Griffith in vol. 8?

Top Bottom