New Berserk animation project confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
berserk36 said:
my god did anyone get a PM (Email/Tweet) back I think we all and I mean ALL OF US should send at least one email and tweet
Guy with 4 posts leading a charge! :ganishka:

Go for it man. And please, post your results!

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
An imaginary scenario where I actually get an answer for once:

ME: "Berserk Projectはどこにありますか?"

HIM: "Koko."

Saephon

Die young and save yourself
Gobolatula said:
An imaginary scenario where I actually get an answer for once:

ME: "Berserk Projectはどこにありますか?"

HIM: "Koko."

Ah, my 1+ year of Japanese has paid off at last!
And I wish you luck, Ambassador berserk36. Have you ever wondered what happened to the first 35? :femto:

Edi

Sorry for my bad English...
Some new tweets finally:

http://twitter.com/berserk_project

またまた、沈黙をしていてすいません!! さぼってるわけではありません!! 言えない事も多くて申し訳ないです。7月に入りましたら、たくさんつぶやきます!! 少しだけお待ちを!!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
See? I told you guys you just had to ask. :slan: The guy says he's sorry he's been silent, but that he can't say much. Then he says that there'll be news in July. So be patient.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Aazealh said:
See? I told you guys you just had to ask. :slan: The guy says he's sorry he's been silent, but that he can't say much. Then he says that there'll be news in July. So be patient.
News that it will be opening in theaters later that month? :carcus:

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
Aazealh said:
Oh no you didn't.
Black%2BGirl.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Since I just know some of you won't bother checking the current episode thread...

Aazealh said:
Issue #14 of YA, which will come out on July 8th, will feature a Berserk appendix ("Clear File") as well as information regarding the forthcoming movie.

Sammoniac

You taffers!
MrSmit said:
Yeah, I would be quite happy with a movie for every three volumes.

That would mean at least 15 full length movies, or even more OAVs. Sadly, this is highly improbable.

But if I don't see an animated Snail Count in the upcoming one, my twisted french Canadian face will re-align, I will scream in pain and cry blood tears. :mozgus:

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
4 hours ago, Twitter Man posted what we already know:

(Google Translated):
"Published in Young Animal Berserk is released today. Then, on sale July 08, Young Animal, a large movie information published Berserk! ! Thank you! !"

I really can't wait for the large movie information.

My guess is that they are going to tell us what part of the story is going to be in the movie. Or perhaps a date, well we'll see :D

Griffith said:
I'm still holding out hope for an incomplete and unfaithful adaptation. :griffnotevil:

Judging from the trailers we got so far you may be right !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom