New Berserk animation project confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Gobolatula said:
Holy jeez that looks pretty nice. Griffith's sleeves don't look as silly in that shot.

Too bad Guts' outfit is still completely wrong. :griffnotevil:

Correct me if I'm wrong but they (Griffith and Guts) look a little older than what I recall from / during that arc. Also, that doesn't look like the same sword he used during his confrontation with Griffith as per the manga.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
IncantatioN said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but they (Griffith and Guts) look a little older than what I recall from / during that arc.

I guess they do, but that's a matter of art style. That's not what bothers me here, as the character design looks pretty good compared to the 1997 TV series or even to previous promotional material.

IncantatioN said:
Also, that doesn't look like the same sword he used during his confrontation with Griffith as per the manga.

Yeah, it's wrong, like his outfit (and the scenery).

Aazealh said:
I guess they do, but that's a matter of art style. That's not what bothers me here, as the character design looks pretty good compared to the 1997 TV series or even to previous promotional material.

This isn't directed just at Aaz, and not meant to start a heated debate, but I'm genuinely curious... to all of you who are pointing out all the discrepancies in the clothing and the scenery: how much of this is a dealbreaker for you?

Many people on these boards know I'm a decently hardcore Berserk purist. Whenever I get my Berserk kits painted, I generally like to make it as accurate and Miura-approving as possible. Aaz knows this very well, as I consult him practically every time. =) Thanks Aazealh! But there are some things that I'm okay with, and some things that I'm not.

In my eyes, yes, Griffith's coat is a bit more baggy than it is compared to the manga. It's missing some details in the cuffs and what not. Why was this done? Perhaps for animation purposes? Maybe they wanted something looser to exaggerate the movements when they fight? Who knows. Is it a dealbreaker for me? Not at all.

The scenery, it looked accurate to me from what I remembered when reading the manga, but I did a side by side comparison right now to double check. Yes, the tree is off to the side, instead of in the middle where it was in the manga. And yes, a few other discrepancies, but overall, the environment and mood are portrayed beautifully as far as I can tell. I don't think it's possible (nor has it ever been done), where an anime has been able to match frame by frame, detail by detail, every aspect of a corresponding manga. A manga drawing will almost always have more detail than its anime counterpart. And my guess for moving the tree, probably to better frame the fight, and so it wouldn't block the vast landscape that they have in the background.

For me, what matters the most is the story and the portrayal of the characters. That is what I want to be absolutely 100% faithful. An anime that stays true to how the story unfolds and the depth and development of each character. Everything else is just secondary. I don't even expect every character in this anime to look exactly like they do in the manga. I mean, after all, the facial structure of each character has fluctuated throughout the volumes anyways. And like Aaz said up above, the character design looks pretty good so far. So if this is the kind of quality we can expect from here on out, then I'm satisfied entirely.

Would love to hear the thoughts of my fellow Berserk fans!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
to all of you who are pointing out all the discrepancies in the clothing and the scenery: how much of this is a dealbreaker for you?
The inconsistencies themselves aren't a big deal to me. But they could just be the tip of the iceberg for things to come, and I think that's the fear.

We've been shown so little of this project. The fact that we're already seeing several small inconsistencies doesn't bode well for this movie being faithful to the original work. Properly adapting a series into a different format is such a delicate process; moreso in this case because of the disaster that was the Berserk anime. Faithfulness to the manga is my #1 priority for this movie project.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
I don't know if it's a dealbreaker yet, but I don't like what I'm seeing so far. The baggier clothes might not be a giant inconsistency, but it's an inconsistency nonetheless. Something like that doesn't bother me nearly as much as Guts in a completely different set of armor with a completely different sword. That's just careless on the part of the anime team. As you said, the moving of the tree in the background might have been done for framing purposes, but to have the character dressed in something completely different altogether...that's just unacceptable.

We haven't received any concrete information so far, but if they're going to condense the Golden Age arc into a 90 min. - 2 hour movie, count me out. That doesn't mean they won't have quality additions to the anime in the future, but I just don't know if I could stomach a complete butchery of Miura's material. And a butchery that would be.

Griffith

These things aren't dealbreakers to me unto themselves, but they're red flags that make me question how they're going to handle the more important complexities of such an adaptation if they can't even get the basic superficialities right. I don't like what I've seen, from the focus on the Golden Age (been there, done that) to the fact that so far it actually looks less accurate than the first anime. Of course, a successful adaption isn't just about copying the original exactly, you have to make it work in a different medium, and some of the changes and compromises in the original anime were reasonable and even clever, but those changes were completely undermined by some other egregiously inexplicable decisions. I'm hoping things will be different this time, but there's already things indicating it won't be, and I don't trust what they're saying about supposedly adapting "everything," or their approach yet (this could easily change with time, even if they get off on the wrong foot). This is all compounded by the urgency that this is likely the last shot at getting this right. So, while the images are pretty, they're not what I wanted to see. I hope I'm pleasantly surprised by the final result, despite my apparent lack of enthusiasm I haven't lost sight of how big a deal this is and how much potential it still holds, for which I'm grateful. I'm sure I'll at least appreciate it in the same way I do the original anime (minus the nostalgia factor) even if it isn't ideal. Otherwise, I just hope it's a huge success and Miura gets his due.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I think the three answers you got so far really hit the nail on the head Derek, but because you're asking me directly I'll pile on top of the others.

DirectDK said:
I'm genuinely curious... to all of you who are pointing out all the discrepancies in the clothing and the scenery: how much of this is a dealbreaker for you?

A dealbreaker in what sense? There's no doubt I'll be buying the Blu-ray edition (and a Blu-ray player to play it on) as soon as it's available, and I'll go see the movie(s) in the theater if it ever plays in my country. But am I going to pretend I don't see all the mistakes? No, I'm not. I see them and I don't like it.

DirectDK said:
Many people on these boards know I'm a decently hardcore Berserk purist. Whenever I get my Berserk kits painted, I generally like to make it as accurate and Miura-approving as possible. Aaz knows this very well, as I consult him practically every time. =) Thanks Aazealh! But there are some things that I'm okay with, and some things that I'm not.

Careful with the bragging, lest I put you to the test. :carcus:

DirectDK said:
In my eyes, yes, Griffith's coat is a bit more baggy than it is compared to the manga. It's missing some details in the cuffs and what not. Why was this done? Perhaps for animation purposes? Maybe they wanted something looser to exaggerate the movements when they fight? Who knows. Is it a dealbreaker for me? Not at all.

The scenery, it looked accurate to me from what I remembered when reading the manga, but I did a side by side comparison right now to double check. Yes, the tree is off to the side, instead of in the middle where it was in the manga. And yes, a few other discrepancies, but overall, the environment and mood are portrayed beautifully as far as I can tell. [...] And my guess for moving the tree, probably to better frame the fight, and so it wouldn't block the vast landscape that they have in the background.

And the onlookers are nowhere to be seen in the shots we've been shown so far, and so on. Rinse/repeat for every other excerpt (re-read the thread for my old comments if you need to). As for the scenery, I like the original landscape better (that's right, it's different), and apart from that I think the tree fit in there nicely anyway (AND it plays a key role, don't forget). But whatever, that isn't the point. The point is that whoever the guys behind the animation are, I feel it's not their place to change stuff. Of course given that the medium is different it can't be a carbon-copy of the manga, that's so obvious it's not worth mentioning. But that's not what we're talking about here. Like the others said before me, all the small errors are almost certainly revelatory of bigger ones. And they're not even that small in the first place. I'm sorry to say it because that's not what I hope for, but it's hard to deny it.

You say the mood and environment are portrayed beautifully as far as you can tell, but what have we seen so far? Very, very little. Don't lose sight of that. So yeah, we're nitpicking while watching videos frame by frame, but when you have 5 clips containing 5 seconds of footage each there's hardly anything else to do. Which is why it's so worrying that so many discrepancies have been noticed. Usually you use your best material when promoting a show. What does that say about the rest? Like Walter said, what we've seen so far does not bode particularly well.

DirectDK said:
For me, what matters the most is the story and the portrayal of the characters. That is what I want to be absolutely 100% faithful. An anime that stays true to how the story unfolds and the depth and development of each character. Everything else is just secondary. I don't even expect every character in this anime to look exactly like they do in the manga.

Sure, faithfulness to the story and the portrayal of the characters is what's most important. I think we all agree on that. What you don't realize though is that the little clues we've picked up already show that this movie isn't faithful to the story or the depiction of the characters. When Guts wears his old armor and wields his old sword during his duel with Griffith, the problem isn't him not looking exactly like he did in the manga. It's him not leaving his breastplate and broken sword behind for Casca to find and hold to her chest (and the sword not being broken during his fight against Boscone?). Do you see what I mean? Do you see how far it can go, and how quickly it does? Don't fall for the fallacy that consists in exaggerating people's arguments in order to make them look unreasonable. We're not just complaining that Griffith's coat is too loose here. And even if we were, it'd still be a valid complaint. By the same token, Zodd's horns not having the right shape (not at all) isn't something I'm willing to overlook. It's shoddy work.

Of course we could try and rationalize as much of it as we can: maybe Guts left the sword/breastplate behind anyway and they just drew him with the exact same equipment because they felt it was fitting or something, right? But in the end it'll be lame and inconsistent any way you cut it. The details matter a lot more than people tend to think, and if you keep fucking them up, then you'll fuck up big time sooner or later. Griff summed it up perfectly when he said that "they're red flags that make me question how they're going to handle the more important complexities of such an adaptation if they can't even get the basic superficialities right."

And then, after all that, there remains the problem of the movie's length compared to the footage shown. You said it so yourself just yesterday. Does it look to you like it'll be 100% faithful to the manga, story-wise? Because at the moment that's not what it looks like to me. Now don't be mistaken, I'm hoping for the best like I've been saying, and I don't want to judge this project before we see more of it. I'm just being wary, and not without reason.

SlimeBeherit

[FIGHT][SPELL] [SACRIFICE][ITEM]
I myself am hoping that this footage is just leftovers from the commercials. Granted that's assuming that the footage for the commercial was just put together from very early work, maybe from a proof of concept animation to get the films green lit.

Griffith's calmness as he looks at Guts bothers me, he looks like he's not feeling anything. They also both look older than they should, Guts' face look particularly large :/

I think we all can agree that this is at least better animation quality than the original anime. Which I think that already broadens its audience for sheer visual appeal. Also most anything is a improvement animation wise. I too, would have to say the story intact is probably the most important thing to me. Although, I don't think the anime is going to be faithful 100%. I'm not even going to expect that from this anime. What I want is a new anime for the anime fans. To get Berserk out there again in a fresh sense. If the anime is popular, I hope that it will direct fans to the manga source content. If the anime wins, to me, the manga wins. That is how I see it. With good animation, a decent adaption of what the manga presents, I think Berserk would really take off. I feel that can be done easily enough. I don't think anime was as abundant in 1999 as it is now. I see 2012 as a new era all together. Its like a Berserk rebirth. I really believe its worth a shot. I can't ask for a 100% adaption, that is not practical to me.

I'm just happy we are getting another Berserk anime. I mean wrap your heads around that! Not too long ago it was as if it would never happen! Its been over a decade! This shit is finally happening! :ubik:

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Death May Die said:
I'm just happy we are getting another Berserk anime. I mean wrap your heads around that! Not too long ago it was as if it would never happen! Its been over a decade! This shit is finally happening! :ubik:
Dude, I know what you mean. I'm seriously excited.

When I first became a Berserk fan, all I could think of is, "MAN I WISH THEY WOULD ANIMATE MORE." It took me a good while before I stopped giving a shit whether there'd be more anime or not. It was a combination of me realizing "Man, they're probably never gonna make more," and re-watching the original anime after reading through the manga series a few times. The manga is, without a doubt, the superior Berserk. The original Berserk. The reason I got Guts tattooed on me.

Things like the anime, the Dreamcast footage, and the PS2 footage were something extra and something cool for me. Every now and then I'll watch Guts VS Grunbeld from the PS2 game just to see all the stuff I love move around, with the voice performances, the sound effects, the music. The whole animated PS2 sequence where Guts becomes the berserker and just ROOOOOARRRRRSSS is incredibly cool. That weird low-pitched mechanical howl. Little things like that are great.

And, honestly, let's play worst-case scenario: Let's say the new anime skips TONS of shit, gets costumes wrong, doesn't have Hirasawa music, and the faces / expressions are slightly off. I'm still gonna watch the hell out of that thing, nonstop. Over and over. And enjoy it, too.

But, needless to say, I'd much prefer a faithful-as-can-be adaptation. And I'm fretting like crazy. So I guess I'm emotionally messed up about this whole thing!

Hearing that a new anime is coming out reawakened all these old feelings. I really still can't believe this is happening.

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
Gobolatula said:
I really still can't believe this is happening.
I'm still half expecting this to be an extended April fools joke! :troll:

Aazealh said:
Sure, faithfulness to the story and the portrayal of the characters is what's most important. I think we all agree on that. What you don't realize though is that the little clues we've picked up already show that this movie isn't faithful to the story or the depiction of the characters. When Guts wears his old armor and wields his old sword during his duel with Griffith, the problem isn't him not looking exactly like he did in the manga. It's him not leaving his breastplate and broken sword behind for Casca to find and hold to her chest (and the sword not being broken during his fight against Boscone?). Do you see what I mean? Do you see how far it can go, and how quickly it does? Don't fall for the fallacy that consists in exaggerating people's arguments in order to make them look unreasonable. We're not just complaining that Griffith's coat is too loose here. And even if we were, it'd still be a valid complaint. By the same token, Zodd's horns not having the right shape (not at all) isn't something I'm willing to overlook. It's shoddy work.

Of course we could try and rationalize as much of it as we can: maybe Guts left the sword/breastplate behind anyway and they just drew him with the exact same equipment because they felt it was fitting or something, right? But in the end it'll be lame and inconsistent any way you cut it.
I haven't thought of it that way! your knowledge scares me. :magni:
I guess you are right, small inconsistencies could indeed change the story a bit, which goes against their "faithful to the manga" talk.

Sammoniac

You taffers!
Gobolatula said:
And, honestly, let's play worst-case scenario: Let's say the new anime skips TONS of shit, gets costumes wrong, doesn't have Hirasawa music, and the faces / expressions are slightly off. I'm still gonna watch the hell out of that thing, nonstop. Over and over. And enjoy it, too.

I totally feel the same. Here's my opinion, not directly directed to Gobolatula (by the way, that picture was some badass noodle madness :isidro:), but to everyone here (sorry for the simple English, French is my main language).

If we look at things from a global perspective, this new anime project is a very positive thing for Berserk, Miura, all the fans and upcoming ones. This project will surely draw legions of new Berserk fans, and please a lot of the current ones. The fact that its happening will make the series even bigger, and will help provide the attention it deserves. Many more people will discover the manga after this movie (and the future ones). More people buying and loving the manga is the best thing that could happen to Miura, Berserk and the fan base. The manga will always be the best, no matter what quality the other mediums provide. People will appreciate it even more because of that.

The reason this anime project exists in the first place is because the manga is selling well around the world. The reason we might have other different projects in the future is because it will sell even more then. Eventually, Berserk will probably get great worldwide recognition because of adaptations like animes, games, statues, real actor movies and what not. As long as most of them are quality products and not biased, "fast-food-like" crap. Personally, I loved the first anime because I looked at it with a different eye, from a different perspective. According to me, its a masterpiece (even if I read the manga first and saw how different it was). It is also the reason why many people I know now read and love the manga.

Now don't take me wrong here. I too wish they wouldn't omit a single detail in the anime. But we'll never see that happen. I'm pretty much positive that what we will see instead is several high quality movies/OAVs to love and abuse for years to come. Even if they turn out to be inaccurate and inferior to the original material.

I'm looking forward to this.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Slime_Beherit said:
I myself am hoping that this footage is just leftovers from the commercials. Granted that's assuming that the footage for the commercial was just put together from very early work, maybe from a proof of concept animation to get the films green lit.

That's what many people are hoping for, but at some point they can't be using test footage anymore, you know? I guess we'll know for sure when the teaser is revealed, but I wouldn't expect a miracle if I were you.

Death May Die said:
Which I think that already broadens its audience for sheer visual appeal.

Not being currently employed by Hakusensha's marketing department, broadening the audience isn't very high on my list of priorities.

Death May Die said:
I don't think anime was as abundant in 1999 as it is now. I see 2012 as a new era all together.

It certainly was in Japan, which is by far the movie's main target. In fact, at this point it's its only target.

Death May Die said:
I'm just happy we are getting another Berserk anime. I mean wrap your heads around that! Not too long ago it was as if it would never happen! Its been over a decade! This shit is finally happening!

What wasn't going to happen was a second season of the TV series. You can only blame yourself if you didn't understand that 10 years ago. But Berserk being an established manga, it was never out of the question that a new animation project would eventually happen.

Truder said:
I guess you are right, small inconsistencies could indeed change the story a bit, which goes against their "faithful to the manga" talk.

Yeah, and again, I wouldn't call it a small inconsistency to give the main character wrong the clothes/sword. It's hardly excusable really... Not to mention that the old TV series didn't make that mistake back in the day. I really hope those errors are isolated (or even better, have been corrected), because if you add enough of these together it'll eventually be enough to spoil your enjoyment.

Sammoniac said:
If we look at things from a global perspective, this new anime project is a very positive thing for Berserk, Miura, all the fans and upcoming ones. This project will surely draw legions of new Berserk fans, and please a lot of the current ones. The fact that its happening will make the series even bigger, and will help provide the attention it deserves. Many more people will discover the manga after this movie (and the future ones). More people buying and loving the manga is the best thing that could happen to Miura, Berserk and the fan base. The manga will always be the best, no matter what quality the other mediums provide. People will appreciate it even more because of that.

You and Death May Die make me smile. Yeah, of course this project is a great thing for Berserk as a series. You don't have to state the obvious. But that has nothing to do with the fact we as fans want the upcoming animated material to be as flawless as possible, or that we're unhappy with the glaring errors that have been revealed so far. It's plain irrelevant to the discussion.

Sammoniac said:
Eventually, Berserk will probably get great worldwide recognition because of adaptations like animes, games, statues, real actor movies and what not. As long as most of them are quality products and not biased, "fast-food-like" crap. Personally, I loved the first anime because I looked at it with a different eye, from a different perspective. According to me, its a masterpiece (even if I read the manga first and saw how different it was).

Berserk is already recognized as being awesome by connoisseurs around the world. Has been for years. It doesn't need a live action movie for that (can't believe you're serious). And there's a level of mainstream-ness it'll never attain regardless of what derivatives they put out precisely because of its quality. It doesn't pander to certain types of audiences, and that means there's a line it can't go past.

What makes me laugh though is your assessment that the products shouldn't be "crap", followed by proclaiming that you think the TV series is a masterpiece. I guess you're entitled to your lack of standards, but please don't try to tell other people they should follow that example. A quality product is what we all want. We just have different definitions of the word "quality".

Sammoniac said:
Now don't take me wrong here. I too wish they wouldn't omit a single detail in the anime. But we'll never see that happen.

Great attitude right there. Like that justifies anything and everything. "Oh they're never going to get it perfectly right, so it doesn't matter if everything is blatantly wrong! I'm so happy the pictures are moving that I don't mind anything!!"

I was talking with Griff earlier and he perfectly summed it up: "What bothers me is when people are more excited about the "anime" part than the "Berserk" part of the Berserk anime. Yeah, like if you just appreciate anime and production values, watch the best quality anime out there. Doesn't mean I can't complain the Berserk aspect of this one might be lacking."

2011.07.08 Friday
STUDIO4℃、劇場アニメーション「ベルセルク」鋭意制作中!!!!!
ついに情報解禁!

昨年末のテレビCM映像でも話題になりました「ベルセルク」、
その時にはまだSTUDIO4℃からはお知らせすることができずに歯がゆい状況でしたが、
あれから半年…この場でも、ようやく、本当にようやくお伝えすることができます。

現場では来年1月の劇場公開に向けて、今まさに現在進行形で制作しています。
窪岡俊之氏を監督に迎え、担当スタッフは一丸となって、
昼夜ひたすら前へ前へと進み続けております。
消費した栄養ドリンクは数知れず、幾度と無く会社で明かした朝、
これらの数字もきっと更新し続けるのでしょう。
完成そして映画の公開というゴールに向けて止まることなく突き進んでいきます。

劇場アニメーション「ベルセルク」公開まであと6ヶ月、
期待してお待ちください。

劇場版「ベルセルク」公式サイト ※7月15日(金)オープン
http://www.berserkfilm.com

What does it say?!

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
IncantatioN said:
What does it say?!

[quote author=google translate]
2011.07.08 Friday
STUDIO4 ℃, Animated Movie "Berserk" in intensive production !!!!!
Travel ban at last!

TV footage also now talking about the CM last year, "Berserk"
At that time the situation was still STUDIO4 ℃ can not be impatient to know,
... In this case six months from that time, finally, finally you can really tell.

In the field toward the theatrical release next month, has been produced in an ongoing right now.
Toshiyuki Oka Wa pick a coach, staff will come together,
Before we go on to continue to earnestly night and day before.
Energy drink was consumed countless, countless times in the company revealed the morning,
You probably also continue to update these numbers.
We will remain in full fling toward the goal without the release of the film, and complete.

Animated Movie "Berserk" six months to go before public
Please wait and hope.

Movie "Berserk" ※ 7 Official Site 15 (Fri) Open
http://www.berserkfilm.com
[/quote]

Also something I noticed on the site. Warner Brothers is involved?

Griffith

Looks like they have a distributor. Raises my hopes for the potential of theatrical showings here: now that's exciting! Though, it could be good or bad depending on how Warner Brothers values the property; better to have a smaller company that treats it like royalty than a big one that gives it third rate treatment. Still, major studio name recognition attached to Berserk, neat. :carcus:

Sammoniac said:
Oh! berserkfilm.com is now unlocked, without any real content until july 15th.

Looks like there is a new twitter account to follow, by clicking on the link in the center of the website, https://twitter.com/#!/Clara_de_Porras

Interesting, not sure why they would open 2 separate Berserk twitters.

As for Studio4C's message, I'm wondering if anyone can give a more accurate translation other than google? I get the general idea of what they are saying, but am wondering if there is anymore said in between the lines... Particularly about the line "TV footage also now talking about the CM last year, "Berserk"". I'm curious to know what that line really means.

Anyhow, in regards to all the comments before about deal breakers and so forth, I definitely see what you guys are saying. Thanks for taking the time to explain and point out all the many possibilities of what small inconsistencies could lead to. It's truly going to be nerve racking until the day we finally see the film. Because the potential is sooooooo great. High production values, big name studios, TONS of manga story to adapt... the outside world is ready for Berserk. Let's just hope they don't f* it all up. As I do with many things, I'm going to hope for the best.

Gobolatula said:
Hearing that a new anime is coming out reawakened all these old feelings. I really still can't believe this is happening.

Same here buddy. I can't wait to invite some friends over, turn off the lights, and just sit back and be enveloped by it all. I'm still crossing fingers for Susumu!!!

Griffith

DirectDK said:
Interesting, not sure why they would open 2 separate Berserk twitters.

Maybe they wanted to start a good one! :troll:

DirectDK said:
It's truly going to be nerve racking until the day we finally see the film. Because the potential is sooooooo great. High production values, big name studios, TONS of manga story to adapt... the outside world is ready for Berserk. Let's just hope they don't f* it all up. As I do with many things, I'm going to hope for the best.

Happy to report that your positive attitude is infectious. Part of the reason I'm not more overtly excited about this is I'm not allowing myself to be because... well, I don't want to be on pins and needles for six months like you guys. I'm employing the Jedi-like patience I've developed by learning how to passively wait for new Berserk episodes until the time comes, and then, "It's out!? WHERE!!?" :guts:

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Griffith said:
Part of the reason I'm not more overtly excited about this is I'm not allowing myself to be because... well, I don't want to be on pins and needles for six months like you guys. I'm employing the Jedi-like patience I've developed by learning how to passively wait for new Berserk episodes until the time comes, and then, "It's out!? Where!!?" :guts:
See, I set certain events to get antsy over. Little things. Like, right now I'm excited tomorrow I'm getting YA with the full article and stuff. Also, I'm really looking forward to the 15th when the site launches and possibly a teaser trailer is released. After that, I'll be looking forward to the following Friday when the new Berserk episode is out. Then hopefully 2 weeks later there'll be another. Then soon, the next volume will be announced probably. Then I'll buy the volume. Etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom