Episode 214

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Re:214

puella said:
damn trolls... :(
but I hope to see Farnese protecting herself and Caska for herself in the next chapter.
Maybe she'll use silver dagger.
You can be right. Notice like the trolls are not touching Farnese and Caska directly. They are using the log to take them away. And surely they didn't confiscate Farnese' sword so is safe to think that they didn't take away the silver dagger also.
Obviously Farnese and Caska have yet their silver chainmail under their dress(and I think that is the reason the trolls are not touching them).

So, apparently rape is not what the trolls have in mind at least for the time being. I wonder, then, where they are bringing Caska and Farnese and why

P

psymont

they must be taking all their captives to a troll apostle .... kind of like the fairy(roshinu) chapters .... only women and children though, hmmmmm? :-\

YEH I JUST GOT 2 BEHELITS!!!!!

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...

psymont said:
they must be taking all their captives to a troll apostle .... kind of like the fairy(roshinu) chapters .... only women and children though, hmmmmm? :-\

*clap......clap......clap......clap*

P

psymont

ShinHell9 said:
psymont said:

*clap......clap......clap......clap*

*bows gracefully with tears welling up on the bottom lids of his eyes*

P

psymont

ShinHell9 said:
sorry I meant to say
<sarcasm>*clap......clap......clap......clap*</sarcasm>

laugh now!, but when i sieze the power of the 5, YOU shall be the one begging for the mercy of god while starting to believe that he doesnt exist for if he did he would not allow such horrors and agony to befall you.... ah ahhhh ha ha hmmmm HA HA HA HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

D

Drachenfels

Even you n00bs will one day realize that high postcounts won't make your penis grow larger.

P

psymont

Doc Drachenfels said:
Even you n00bs will one day realize that high postcounts won't make your penis grow larger.

speak for yourself, i have seen drastic improvements! :eek:

Lliugusamui

around the corner

psymont said:
ShinHell9 said:
sorry I meant to say
<sarcasm>*clap......clap......clap......clap*</sarcasm>

laugh now!, but when i sieze the power of the 5, YOU shall be the one begging for the mercy of god while starting to believe that he doesnt exist for if he did he would not allow such horrors and agony to befall you.... ah ahhhh ha ha hmmmm HA HA HA HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
.... waht the f0ck ?? ??? >:( :-*

P

psymont

right .... um, where were we before i was attacked with cynicism? .... oh right! trolls are bad ....

AH AHHHHH HHA AH HA HAAAAAAA HA HA HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA .... i now have 3 behelits!!!!!!!!! it wont be long now .... he heh he he

Top Bottom