Get all your Berserk scans here!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
ShinHell9 said:
But I thought Hauge is Mirua

Ahh, I guess it's time for you to find out. Everyone on this board is Miura, except you. Miura is really a group that runs everything, and you are the subject of an experiment in message board behavior.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Woland said:
ShinHell9 said:

Ahh, I guess it's time for you to find out. Everyone on this board is Miura, except you. Miura is really a group that runs everything, and you are the subject of an experiment in message board behavior.
well I know no one liked MGS2 but I'm still gonna say it. "holy shit! are you guys the 'patriots'!?"

argon

I love Gatts Fury
ShinHell9 said:
Woland said:
ShinHell9 said:

well I know no one liked MGS2 but I'm still gonna say it. "holy shit! are you guys the 'patriots'!?"

I'm part of those who liked MGS2 (nooo do not hit me pleaaase ! :)), and when i read what woland said I just thought of the patriots too...

And what if it was true? what if we were just guinea pigs for Miura to know what we are thinking of his story ?

Miura, do not hide anymore !! i found you ::)

ShinHell9

argon said:
ShinHell9 said:
Woland said:
ShinHell9 said:

I'm part of those who liked MGS2 (nooo do not hit me pleaaase ! :)), and when i read what woland said I just thought of the patriots too...

And what if it was true? what if we were just guinea pigs for Miura to know what we are thinking of his story ?

Miura, do not hide anymore !! i found you ::)
there have been many people who think about something like the patriots (except they don't think of some sort of dead-ish technological dude) I mean it seems like everything in the world fits toghether too perfectly...are we really bieng controlled? :eek: or is it humanity's desire for answers? Maybe mirua secretly made sure that anime deviated a little bit from the manga :eek: okay now I'm just sayin' stupid shit...

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
ShinHell9 said:
there have been many people who think about something like the patriots (except they don't think of some sort of dead-ish technological dude) I mean it seems like everything in the world fits toghether too perfectly...are we really bieng controlled? :eek: or is it humanity's desire for answers? Maybe mirua secretly made sure that anime deviated a little bit from the manga :eek: okay now I'm just sayin' stupid shit...

That's just crazy talk. Everyone knows that the world is controlled by two groups only, the Illuminati and Major League Baseball.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need a new tinfoil suit of armor before the satellite signals enter my brain and make me say weird things.

ShinHell9

5.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

P

psymont

nice work! .... i liked MGS2 .... it certainly lacked in many areas, however, fighting over 10 MGs was frickin wicked .... i wish u got to use the sword more, that was bomb ass .... more snake would have obviously been nice too

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Some secret organization like illuminati that's in every plot theory, MJ12 means Majestic 12.

The patriots thing in MGS2 comes mainly from that kind of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom