what happned to femtos?

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Femtos is Griffith is femtos. They are the same entity in different form. Femtos transformed into Griffith so that he could attain his dream of taking a kingdom.

Griffith does seem to have a few perks from his time as a godhand. For instance, hes very good at dodging arrows.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Of course Griffith is really Phempt. Idea himself said that Grifith was born to become him, there is not turning back from that.I don't think it is so difficult for Phempt to appear in Griffith guise (since they are one and the same ;D ) And if you remember at Albion there are only 4 of the Godhands present apparently, Phempt was absent. Why? Because he was getting ready to show up in Griffith guise.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Walter said:
Who's Femtos? ???
sorry the first time i saw femto's name it was spelt femtos, & I'm having a hard time shaking that habbit of saying femtos. But I thought griffith was reborn from the demon child... ???

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
ShinHell9 said:
sorry the first time i saw femto's name it was spelt femtos, & I'm having a hard time shaking that habbit of saying femtos. But I thought griffith was reborn from the demon child... ???

I'm not certain of the numbers, but I'm going to try here, ;D

Anyway, every 1000 years, a God Hand can be reborn as a human. Apparently this time rolled around and Femto took advantage of it to continue chasing his dream. The only catch to this rebirth is that he needs a body, a "vessel" to be reborn into. So he's still Femto, in the body of the demon child. Femto, Griffith, and the Demon Child are now all one and the same.

Hope I got that right ^_^;

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
kimchan said:
I'm not certain of the numbers, but I'm going to try here, ;D

Anyway, every 1000 years, a God Hand can be reborn as a human. Apparently this time rolled around and Femto took advantage of it to continue chasing his dream. The only catch to this rebirth is that he needs a body, a "vessel" to be reborn into. So he's still Femto, in the body of the demon child. Femto, Griffith, and the Demon Child are now all one and the same.

Hope I got that right ^_^;
oh

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
ShinHell9 said:
Try not to think of them as different people. Femto was Griffith's ethereal form. The Griffith we know now is Griffith, just in his second physical body.

T

temporary

Griffith = Griffith, Femtos = Femtos, they don't even have a clue who each other are :p Its very much an re-incarnation, for instance, if I died, I might live my next life as a T-Rex or something^__^ Although I am made of the same material that I lived and died in my previous life, my memory, and my prescence in a new space and time is completely different. Sorta' like an alternate person, but the same person at the same time. Aka. The 4th dimension has been revealed and Hawkins is correct!

D

Drachenfels

"what happned to femtos?"

He became a freshmaker and calls himself mentos now. ::)

Top Bottom