Guts & Slan AoW Statue for sale

Ko Ninja

¯\(O_o)/¯ クー
Not trying to be rude. It looks like the AoW Guts & Slan statue which is all over the 'net. It's not a 3rd party production. Unless you need pictures thinking I'm not trustworthy. In that case, I'm not currently at the house it's stored in but several people on here can vouch for me--especially Kenji-kun who I dealt with before. (Hope you're still enjoying your statue!) I'll pull it out of it's box and snap some photos when I get a chance, no problem.

Jesterhead

I ain't mad at it!
Ko Ninja said:
Not trying to be rude. It looks like the AoW Guts & Slan statue which is all over the 'net. It's not a 3rd party production. Unless you need pictures thinking I'm not trustworthy. In that case, I'm not currently at the house it's stored in but several people on here can vouch for me--especially Kenji-kun who I dealt with before. (Hope you're still enjoying your statue!) I'll pull it out of it's box and snap some photos when I get a chance, no problem.

I would assume Bekul is asking to make make sure the statue is in good condition, no chips, scratches etc, etc...

If this somehow happens to still be around in a few weeks (when I get some extra money), I'll shoot you an offer!

Ko Ninja

¯\(O_o)/¯ クー
I have no problem with that but with that logic couldn't someone just post old pics or pics from elsewhere? I'll gladly provide, though, when I'm at where it's stored and include my name for "authenticity." =)

Ko Ninja

¯\(O_o)/¯ クー
I live in the US. While I appreciate your "interest" in the statue it is currently pending sold. You're correct. I see no bid wars here so this is definitely not EBay. I apologize if the lack of a solid asking price offends you or anyone else. If he changes his mind I'll post the pictures up.

EDIT: Thanks for the interest all. The statue is sold and going to a good home.

O

oddmania

yesterday I received the guts & slan AOW statue form Ko Ninja, its amazing & looks great .
thanks man for this beautiful piece I really love it & it was a pleasure knowing you & dealing with you .

Top Bottom