Nosferatu - Zodd 2010 ver

■□■ Latest Project of Berserk Item: Nosferatu - Zodd 2010 ver. ■□■ 

“It was enormous…” “It was terror itself.”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Dearest Customer,

We are pleased to introduce you to our latest item,“Nosferatu - Zodd 2010 ver.” The idea of this design was from Berserk vol.5, Nosferatu Zodd.

We hope you will enjoy this powerful diorama.

mail
[

*This Zodd is with two horns.

mail

*The detail of the sculpt is fantastic and very dynamic.

(1) Code No. 228: Nosferatu - Zodd 2010 ver./ Horror Version

Unit Price: 56,000 JAPANESE YEN (tax excluded)

Limited 50 pieces worldwide

Size: 29 cm in diameter/ 30.5 cm in height (base included)

Attachments: Serial number nameplate (No.001~050) and five extra parts

mail

mail

*Horror Version’s special attachments:

Dead soldier’s arm/ Soldier’s foot/ Sword/ Two brick fragments from the damaged building

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

(2) Code No. 229: Nosferatu - Zodd 2010 ver./ Normal Version

Unit Price: 55,000 JAPANESE YEN (tax excluded)

Attachment: Serial Number Nameplate (No.051~100)

*Please note:

The differences between the Horror Version and the Normal Version are special attachments.

The normal version does not include five extra parts.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

<Pre-Order will start at 12:00 p.m(noon) 23th October, 2010 (Japanese time)>

<Easy Way to Place a Priority Pre-Order>

Since you are one of our loyal customers, we would like to reserve this item for you by using the priority pre-order service.

For placing a priority pre-order, all you need to do is sending an email to assist@art-of-war.co.jp. before 23th October. Please inform us which version you are interested in. Thank you!

If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at assist@art-of-war.co.jp. We are looking forward to receiving your pre-order!

Thank you so much for your attention.

Sincerely,

ART OF WAR

They e-mailed a couple brighter pictures. He looks like he's in scale with Zodd 1 - 3, possibly a little smaller, which is unfortunate. The angles make it hard to tell how the horns are, too. Looks pretty good, though, and I like the broken wall and body parts for the base.

turkitage

ターク
bruhaha69 said:
They e-mailed a couple brighter pictures.

they e-mailed you different pics?? hmm the ones i linked are the ones they send to me via e-mail. I guess not all the mass e-mails are the same. *shrug*

No, I got the same pictures, but there were two more. That's pretty weird. Here are the other ones I got:

image006.jpg

image008.jpg

Maybe they send extra's to the platinum members?

Looks awesome! Though it is another Zodd....

All these great easily accessible kits popping up is going to make it hard for me to keep my AoW collection complete. :(

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Pretty badass. Gonna have to pass on this one though. It looks like they gave more love to the environment! Neat!! : )

New pics:

[quote author=Art Of War]
Code No. 228: Nosferatu - Zodd 2010 ver.
(Horror Version)
Unit Price: 56,000 JAPANESE YEN (tax excluded)
Size: 29 cm in diameter/ 30.5 cm in height (base included)/ Zodd's size: 24cm (W) x 23.5cm (H) x 22cm (D)
Attachments: Serial number nameplate (No.001-050) and five extra parts
*Horror Version's special attachments: Dead soldier's arm/ Soldier's foot/ Sword/ Two brick fragments from the damaged building

Code No. 229: Nosferatu - Zodd 2010 ver.
(Normal Version)
Unit Price: 55,000 JAPANESE YEN (tax excluded)
Attachment: Serial Number Nameplate (No.051-100)
[/quote]

Any idea of the scale? :???:

Just got a response from AoW on his scale. It is slightly smaller in scale than Zodd 3. He's a good 2 and change inches shorter (give or take with the Zodd 3 base)

Zodd 3:

31cm(H) x 51 cm (W) x 36 cm (D)(base included)

2010 Zodd without base:

23.5cm (H) x 24cm (W) x 22cm (D)

I got mine. Really kind of sucks that this sold out and Serpico didn't. This will further push AoW towards remaking characters.

Jesterhead

I ain't mad at it!
I'm almost glad this sold out before I decided to bite the bullet and order it. For whatever reason, I'm just not a fan of AOWs Zodd apostle form statues, but the diorama base made it tempting . Congrats to those who got theres though! :zodd:

G

Genome

Maiku said:
I got mine. Really kind of sucks that this sold out and Serpico didn't. This will further push AoW towards remaking characters.

Well if the statue of Serpico was well done it would have been sold out quickly. I didn't buy it because I don't like the pose, the kelpi head on the flore and (THE no sense) the blood and his "feather blade". I wish the pose was the one in the manga when he stick the kelpi with his metal sword. The dynamic is great on this image.

As for Zodd, didn't buy it too because the size is ridiculous even it's a Zodd with the two horns.

Is someone looking for a repainting service on this one? :???: They keep the same price than Serpico for both repainting ticket A & C (lot of blood & dust representation).

[quote author=bruhaha69]
I think he will ne in scale with or slightly smaller than Zodd 1 - 3, which is a pretty good size including the cool wall and base. I asked AoW for a comparison shot of this next to old Zodds. They've been doing this for me lately, so I'm hoping to get a peak.
[/quote]

Did you get the comparison shot of this diorama next to the old Zodds?

I recieved mine yesterday and just finished taking some pics. Its smaller than Zodd I thats for sure. Sorry about the pics but i suck at taking them. :ganishka:

zodd003.jpg

zodd002.jpg

zodd001.jpg

zodd004.jpg

Top Bottom