Rendez-vous!

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
Well if u could decide to meet a character of Berserk,who would it be then and why?
Is there actually a character u d like to meet or don t u give a damn thing about this!

Actually I d like to meet "the" artist but....

ok well if i could decide i d take Judeau.
we would then talk or philosophy bout different things;show off some skills;then go out and havin a fun time...
On the other side I somehow d like to meet Caska...!?;

puella

Berserk forever
as for me, of course, Puck! we can be good friends and I give him bongbong candy.
and I'd also like to meet all the apostles. if I have to take one, yeah Roshinu is my first choice.

eteRe: Rendez-vous!

I wouldn't really want to meet any of the characters in Berserk, since almost all of them are borderline, if not completely, psychotic. A lot of them are also quite dangerous to be around.

If I had to choose though, I'd probably pick Judeau. He's not one of my favorite characters, but at least he's not a nutcase and is a fairly normal and cool guy.

My favortie characters though are Gatts, Zodd, and Skull Knight, but I wouldn't want to actually meet any of them.

maximus

Re: eteRe: Rendez-vous!

I wouldn't really want to meet any of the characters in Berserk, since almost all of them are borderline, if not completely, psychotic.  A lot of them are also quite dangerous to be around.
hehe...that might be true...
Imagine to meet Zodd or going out with him... :D
and I'd also like to meet all the apostles
puh ...that d be interesting.^^

BOB

poruno sutâ
I'd like to tell Void that he really reminds me of the aliens from Mars attacks.
And somebody has to tell Slan that her wings are always in the way.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I'd want to meet Rickert, just to tell him he a kewl little kid. I wouldn't meet Gatts or any of the others, cept for Judeu, their on the lunatic fringe.

maximus

I'd like to tell Void that he And somebody has to tell Slan that her wings are always in the way.
yep...there has to be something done bout that!! ::)

Lliugusamui

around the corner
as Puella i'd say Puck naturally !
maybe i could make him fight with my cat and i really don't know who would be the winner
but the most important would be to see skull knight and zodd in order to tell me what's really going on !!

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
interesting topic!

i'd like to meet caska. yeah laugh at me. the development of the relationship between guts and caska seems perfect to me. caska doesn't like guts at all in the beginning. actually she hates him. but as time goes by, when she realizes what he really is like she falls in love with him. I really like that part.
one is lucky if he finds a woman who cares about what he does and at the same time cogitates about wether what she does is still alright for her.

griffith would be another interesting character. I'd like to talk to him about what his feelings towards other people. he seems to act on a most intuitive and calculating basis at the same time. that's what makes him interesting in my point of view. He's probably the most intriguing character in the series to talk to. probably more intriguing than guts

guts. oh yeah, it would be damn cool to talk to guts. he's the only one who can possibly bear up against griffith. he's interesting for being so unattached but at the same time so emotional.

i can identify myself with a lot of characters for several reasons, and am therefore willing to talk to a whole bunch of the characters. that's what makes berserk so unique to my mind. i often see myself acting the same way in their situation. sometimes their reactions shock me, but at the same time do understand why they decide that way, and i think: actually they're right.
(for example when guts leaves from the hawks, griffith breaks away from guts, judeau envying guts, but at the same time being very bland to him.....)

Lliugusamui

around the corner
interesting topic!
i'd like to meet caska. yeah laugh at me. the development of the relationship between guts and caska seems perfect to me. caska doesn't like guts at all in the beginning. actually she hates him. but as time goes by, when she realizes what he really is like she falls in love with him. I really like that part.
one is lucky if he finds a woman who cares about what he does and at the same time cogitates about wether what she does is still alright for her.

Where have you find that Casca would fall in love with you the same way she did with Guts ? :)

maximus

Where have you find that Casca would fall in love with you the same way she did with Guts ? :)
Actually he would just like to meet a woman like her because these are really rare in real life!i guess... :-/

maximus

interesting topic!

i can identify myself with a lot of characters for several reasons, and am therefore willing to talk to a whole bunch of the characters. that's what makes berserk so unique to my mind. i often see myself acting the same way in their situation. sometimes their reactions shock me, but at the same time  do understand why they decide that way, and i think: actually they're right.
yeah , thats the same way i feel bout berserk!
berserk sometimes influences seriously my real life!

Lliugusamui

around the corner
i don't know. i just said that's the i way imagine a "perfect love".

and then the perfect love is lost and the man wants so terribly regain it that he makes it become further and further and the woman refeel hate towards him, isn't it ?

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
and then the perfect love is lost and the man wants so terribly regain it that he makes it become further and further and the woman refeel hate towards him, isn't it ?
you don't know the ending yet, do you? ;)

Lliugusamui

around the corner
you don't know the ending yet, do you?    ;)

the end ? i have an idea : the woman ( who is probably mindsick ^^ ) flees the man and
1) she falls and dies her head broken on a stone ( ?? )
2) she meets some other man and
a) she's raped and raped on and on...
b) she's protected by her ex love/master ( who ?^^ )
c) she's being lost and sorta refind her mind and go back to her man, and the loop can begin anew : hate, love, hate etc...

or she meets ME and tell me to shut up =_=

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
the end ? i have an idea : the woman ( who is probably mindsick ^^ ) flees the man and
1) she falls and dies her head broken on a stone ( ?? )
2) she meets some other man and
  a) she's raped and raped on and on...
  b) she's protected by her ex love/master ( who ?^^ )
  c) she's being lost and sorta refind her mind and go back to her man, and the loop can begin anew : hate, love, hate etc...

or she meets ME and tell me to shut up =_=

i don't think i like your ending. my vision of an ending is different. :-X
although i sense the "truth" that lies in your words...

I wouldn't really want to meet any of the characters in Berserk, since almost all of them are borderline, if not completely, psychotic.  A lot of them are also quite dangerous to be around.

If I had to choose though, I'd probably pick Judeau.  He's not one of my favorite characters, but at least he's not a nutcase and is a fairly normal and cool guy.

My favortie characters though are Gatts, Zodd, and Skull Knight, but I wouldn't want to actually meet any of them.

I'd have to agree with 420.  I think that Judeau would be the coolest one to talk to.  Gatts is the coolest character but doesn't talk.

Typical conversation with Gutts:

Me:  Hi

Gutts:...........

Me: So what are your real goal, your dreams, your *BLAH!!*

Gutts:  You shouldn't have gotten between my sword and that tree deamon.

maximus

Me:  Hi

Gutts:...........

Me: So what are your real goal, your dreams, your *BLAH!!*

Gutts:  You shouldn't have gotten between my sword and that tree deamon.
me: I didn t ,...so lets stop talking nosense!!!Let s get it on sensei!

there might be not much talk if u meet guts but you could have a good practice...or maybe ur last one!?^^

Lamech

In darkness Lies truth
I think i myself would take a different aproach to this...where as it would be cool to meet all the Hawks Pre-Griffith's Capture( Just because they all rocked back then and seemed like cool people to hang out with), I think i would meet Femto/Griffith...And i would beat the Frigin crap out of him. >:(

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I don't think that only a God Hand could beat another one... there must be some weakness.. and even so... what if Griffith/Femto actually was destroyed... then what?

Lamech

In darkness Lies truth
No no hehe maybe i should have said i would try to beat him up =P I would have some harsh words for him i can tell you that much haha

Top Bottom