Author Topic: Record of issues of YA with episodes of Berserk?  (Read 1121 times)

Offline Lithrael

• Of the Nexus
  • Remember, always hold your apple tight
Record of issues of YA with episodes of Berserk?
« on: November 09, 2010, 04:51:58 PM »
There was a Japanese site I saw a long time ago that showed which issues of Young Animal each episode of Berserk was published in but now I can't find it.  Does anyone know where I can find a resource like that?  I'm looking for info like, which YA was Berserk episode 256 in, that kind of thing.  I know I can find many of them individually by searching this board (YA 11 of 2005, btw) but I'm wondering if this information is actually compiled anywhere.

Online Walter

• 賢者
  • Administrator
  • Of the Abyss
  • Chapter ≠ Episode
Re: Record of issues of YA with episodes of Berserk?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 05:24:18 PM »
This might help: http://www.skullknight.net/images/ep-full.html
And there's also this: http://www.skullknight.net/images/eps.html

Obviously, I need to  update both of these lists with the newer releases. But for past issues, they should serve you well.
:femto: :slan: :ubik:

Offline Lithrael

• Of the Nexus
  • Remember, always hold your apple tight
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 05:26:48 PM »
Oh wow!  Exactly what I was looking for.  Thank you Walter!   :ubik:

Online Walter

• 賢者
  • Administrator
  • Of the Abyss
  • Chapter ≠ Episode
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 05:31:16 PM »
Oh wow!  Exactly what I was looking for.  Thank you Walter!   :ubik:
No trouble. The X and O list is based on one I found on 2ch, so most of the credit for that one goes to them. The other one was made by me doing exactly what you suggested, pilfering old threads.
:femto: :slan: :ubik:

Offline IncantatioN

• Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2010, 04:07:00 PM »
I took this to Kinokuniya this past week, and they said they could go back a few years and see if they'd have it. The guy helping me suggested I select 1 batch at a time, so I went with 300 to 312 (I subscribed to YA in June/ July when I began posting here). In their system, it shows up online but they'd have to get in touch with their Japanese counter-part to be sure that prior issues are indeed in stock. So, fingers crossed. Good luck with finding the issues you're looking for, Lithrael ^_^
At the end of time, a moment will come when just one man remains. Then the moment will pass. Man will be gone. There will be nothing to show that we were ever here... but stardust.