Green Weathered SK (standing pose)

Just brought this home from work along with 3-4 other boxes I received at work ... I can't find an existing topic for it, but please merge this if there is one (sorry!). Unboxing as follows :badbone:

This was my first box with the metal thingsies at the corners, looks pretty cool!
IMG_4693.jpg

IMG_4694.jpg

IMG_4697.jpg

IMG_4699.jpg

IMG_4701.jpg

IMG_4703.jpg

IMG_4707.jpg

IMG_4708.jpg

IMG_4710.jpg

IMG_4717.jpg

Without flash
IMG_4705.jpg

With flash
IMG_4706.jpg

I love the pose, and the statue/ figure looks so much better than these pictures for sure. Funnily enough, it really is 'weathered' since I found traces of dust around the corners of the thorns/ armor. It enhances the look, I'm joking! I used the remaining Dust-Off I had on me, and will prolly use a cotton swab or something over the weekend. My favorite part about the statue is the pose, his head tilted down and the cloak coming around in the front makes him look EPIC!

Thanks Maiku! That box has it's own charm, sort of medieval like because of the metal on its corners versus the smooth refined boxes we received for their current statues. I must admit, looking at the box made me question how safe the packaging would really be because I was used to seeing their newer boxes all bundled up. But, it was quickly dismissed once I opened it up. The statue has such presence to be honest, like it has it's own aura! I just have to clean it up now.

Top Bottom