Berserk reference in this week's Panty and Stocking episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno if anyone on this board watches the show (its drastically different from being Berserk and thats an understatement) but i usually try to find at least an interesting show or two a season and it parodies otaku culture pretty well. Anyways point being there was a Berserk reference in the first half of the episode! The context was completely random, just that they were goign to be ordering exotic fruits or something......

1290041900145.png

Draculoid said:
edit: im a noob obvious since i can't seem to host the image properly ( pressing the insert image button and putting the link in between) so heres the link until somone can fix it or tell me how....sorry :judo:
Put the direct link between the IMG tags. The direct link. It's there under "links to share this image," or can be found just by copying the picture's location.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
That's awesome! Gobs and I just found out about this show last week. It's got some pretty good humor, though I suppose if you're not fond of poop jokes it might not be your cup of tea. I haven't seen the episode you're mentioning here, but I'm definitely looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom